旅游美联英语-旅游常用句(五)
分享一个免费试听课,名额有限,碰碰运气吧 http://m.meten.com/test/xingzuo.html?tid=16-73675-0 美联英语提供:
旅游常用句(五)
做客 Host: You have made a poor meal. Let me get you some more fish.
主人:你吃的不多,我再给你夹些鱼吧。 Guest: No, thanks. I have had enough.
客人:不用了,谢谢。我吃饱。 Host: What about some drink?
主人:那要喝点什么吗? Guest: Please bring me a cup of coffee.
客人:一杯咖啡。 Notes:
made a poor meal 吃的不多
询问地方菜
Guest: Excuse me, could I have a menu please?
顾客:打扰下,能给我份菜单吗? Waiter: Here you are.
服务员:给您。 Guest: I want to try the local specialty. Can you recommend me some?
顾客:我想尝尝当地的特色菜,能推荐些吗? Waiter: Sure. I think filet steak will be a good choice. It's the best local food. 服务员:当然。我认为腓力牛排是不错的选择。这是当地最好吃的食物. Guest: Fine, bring us double.
顾客:好的,给我们双份. Notes:
filet steak 腓力牛排
询问乘车路线
第一句:I'd like to know the route of the streetcar.
我想知道电车行进的路线。 A: I'd like to know the route of the streetcar.
我想知道电车行进的路线。
B: It's shown on this map.
地图上有。
第二句:Is there a bus to go to there?
有到那儿的公汽吗? A: Is there a bus to go to the Star Hotel?
有到星星宾馆的公汽吗? B: Yes, the bus runs every hour.
有,每小时一趟。 A: By the way, could you tell me which bus to take to go there?
顺便问一下,能告诉我乘哪路公交去吗? B: No. 12.
12路。 A: Thank you.
谢谢!
关于乘车路线的表达法还有: Is it far to walk?
走到那儿远吗?
Should I take a bus?
要乘公共汽车吗? Should I go this way or that way?
我应当走这条路还是那条路? Is there any landmark there?
那个地方有路牌吗?
向旅行社咨询
Where is the tourist information center?
旅游咨询处在哪里?
A: Excuse me. Could you tell me where the tourist information center is?
打扰一下,你能告诉我旅游咨询处在哪儿吗? B: I'm new here. You had better ask the policeman over there.
我初来此地,你最好问问那边的警察。 A: Thank you all the same.
谢谢你!
Is there a tourist information center in this city?
本市有没有旅游咨询处?
A: Is there a tourist information center is this city?
本市有没有旅游咨询处? B: Yes, there is one near the airport.
有,在飞机场附近有一个。
旅游知识: 为了是旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充分掌握旅途中所需的咨询,大部分国际机场皆设有tourist in formation center,举凡住宿、交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能给旅客提供最专业的服务。假使事先未能预定住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询处索取饭店资料,并立刻打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不便。
梦想参观之处
第一句:I want to visit some historic sites.
我想参观一些历史名胜。 A: Where do you plan to travel?
你打算去哪儿旅游? B: I want to visit some historic sites. Can you suggest some places for me, please? 我想参观一些历史名胜。请问,你能给我推荐一些地方吗?
A: How about visiting the Great Wall? I hear the Great Wall is one of the eight wonders of the world.
去参观长城怎么样?我听说长城是世界八大奇观之一。
第二句:I want to see beautiful scenery.
我想看看美丽的风景。 A: I want to see beautiful scenery.
我想看看美丽的风景。 B: Why don't you go to the beach? You can enjoy fishing, boating and swimming. 你为何不去海边?你可以享受垂钓、划船和游泳的乐趣。
根据自己兴趣的不同,旅游时可选择不同景色,如历史古迹historic spots、名胜古迹places of interest 或文化遗址cultural relics 等等。
分享一个免费试听课,名额有限,碰碰运气吧 http://m.meten.com/test/xingzuo.html?tid=16-73675-0