出国旅游实用简易英语
Seychelles) 拉迪格岛(La Digue Island):Union Park公园的象龟园、.德阿让海滩Anse D’Argent 马埃岛(Mahe Island)包括Grand Anse海滩Anse Kerlan海滩
普拉林岛(Praslin Island):五月山谷国家公园Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve
(一) 机场
换登机牌
Your passport and your e-ticket (paper-ticket), please! 请出示您的护照和电子机票。(我们通常都是网上订票打印出来的电子票叫electronic ticket or paper ticket) How many pieces of baggage/ luggage do you have? 你有几件行李?
I have a huge suitcase, a carry-on bag and a backsack. 我有一个大箱子,一个手提拧包和一个背包。(小背包一般用Rucksack)
Are you checking the backsack or carrying on? –你的背包要托运吗?
Sorry, your luggage is 2 kilos overweight! 对不起, 您的行李超重2公斤。
How much is the excess baggage charge? 超额行李费多少钱?
It’s 50 ringgits. 50马币。
Can I change my aisle seat to window seat? 我能把靠走廊的位置换到靠窗位吗? Here's your boarding pass. 请拿好您的登机牌。(上有座位号和登机信息)
After the security check, board your flight at gate B17, please!
通过安检后请在B17登机口登机!
I have to transit from Kuala Lumpur. 我得在吉隆坡转机。
The flight is never on time these days because of the rainstorm in KL, it’s delayed an hour again!
这些天有于吉隆坡暴雨,飞机总不准时。这下又晚点1个小时了!
过安检
Please put your lap-top and all electronic things in this tray! 请把背包的笔记本和电子产品拿出来放在这个托盘里。
Do you have lighters/ water in your bag? Sorry, it’s not allowed, we have to confiscate it or you can go back and have it checked in.
你包里有打火机、水吗?对不起,不允许,我们要没收或者你可以托运。
Do you have anything to declare? 你有什么需要申报吗?
No, it’s all personal stuffs and cosmetics. 没有, 这些都是私人物品和化妆品。 Passengers of flight D2057, now on board please. 请航班D2057的乘客登机。
Welcome on board! Your boarding pass please! This way please! 欢迎登机,请出示您的登机牌,请这边走!
飞机上
Please fasten the seat belt and switch off your mobile phone and all electronics. 请大家系好安全带,关闭所有手机及电子产品。
Please fill in this disembarkation/landing card.请你填写这张入境卡(或者叫immigration form入境表格)
Excuse me, where is the baggage claim? 请问行李领取处在哪儿?
My baggage didn't come out, can you put a trace on it? 我的行李没有出来,能帮我查一下吗?
兑换钱币
“Hi, can I help you, Mme? 有什么可以帮您
“I wanna change some US dollars into Ringgit.” 我要用美金换点马来西亚林吉特 “ How much do you want to change?” 你要换多少
“250 US dollars, what’s the exchanging rate today?” 250美金,兑换率多少啊?
“It’s one US dollars to three point three five (3.35) ringgit, 250 dollars, um, 837.5 ringgit, how would you like your money?” 1美金兑3.35林吉特; 250美金,就是。。。837.5林吉特。钱币要百元的还是小额的?
“In hundreds.” 百元的
“Here you go!” 好的
手机 保持通话
I wanna buy a local Sim card, please. 我想买一张当地电话卡。
Please fill this form and give me a passport photo. 请给我一张护照照片,并填妥这个表格。 You gonna stay here for a whole month, so you can deposit an initial amount of 500 ruppees. 你要呆一个月,可以卡存金额500卢比。
Sorry, this is poor connection, please text me! 抱歉,手机信号很差,请给我发短信(很多同学喜欢说send me a message, 里面俩错误,而且不地道)。
"Excuse me, my mobile is out of balance, where can I recharge it? 我的手机余额不足了,
请问哪里充值?余额要用“balance", 充值是" recharge", ”charge"是充电。
There're a lot of voucher centres in the Paharganj market. 帕哈甘吉市场里有很多充值中心。
My mobile is running low, (手机快没电了),My mobile is runing out of power(手机没电了), where can I charge it? 请问哪里可以充电?
Oh, my god, I don't have the adaptor with me, where can I buy one? 电源转换器没带,哪儿有卖呢?
打车--- 口语更多讲究的是交流,只要你说出来的话让别人听明白了,甭管语法正确否,发音漂亮否,只要清楚,达到目的就算成功。
Take me to Kalkaj please! 请载我到Kalkaj.
How much is that? Let’s run the meter! 多少钱?我们打表计价吧!
How long it gonna take? 大概多久能到?
An hour if there’s no traffic. 不堵的话一个小时。
Oh, my God, you don’t have to drive that fast! I’m not in a hurry! 大哥!你没必要开这么快吧,我不赶时间!
You need to hurry up! Or I gonna miss my train! 你得快点儿,不然我要错过火车了! Can you drop me off at the gate? 你能在门口把我撂下吗?
Is there any way around the traffic? 有没有路可以避开堵车?
Can you go to the fastest way? 请你走最快的路!
Can I stop over at the stall? I wanna buy a samosa! 你在这个摊子前停一下,我要买个三角饺子(印度有名的小吃,油炸的,口味一般)吃。
Thank you, keep the change! 钱给你,不用找了。
火车 火车票
Excuse me, where is the International Tourist Bureau? 请问国际旅行局售票中心怎么走? ( 问路一定要问三个,最好是火车站工作人员,否则一定会有人带你去假冒的地方)。
Excuse me, can I have a booking /cancellation form please. 请给我一张订票/ 退票表格。 I wanna go to Agra from Delhi tomorrow, is there any train available? 我要从德里到阿格拉,明天有票吗?
Which class would you like? 你要哪个等级的?
AC Chair Car. 空调软座。(详见《独闯印度》)
Sorry, it’s not available, we only have second sitting. 空调软座卖完了,只有二等硬座。 What’s the train number? 请问这趟车的火车号是什么?
What’s the departure/arriving time? 出发和到达时间是几点?
It’s a direct train, only takes 2 hours and a half. 这是直达车,只要两个半小时。 Which platform does the train leave from? 这班车从哪个站台发车呢?
Sorry ,sir, I’m afraid you’re sitting on my seat. 你坐了我的座:(
I wanna go to Varanasi, would you please remind me when I get there?
我要去瓦拉纳西,我到了能提醒我一下吗?
印度火车没有报站,到站了自己下车,怎么知道哪是哪呢?跟身边人讲一声大家就都会来帮忙了。
transit: 一般用于国际航班的换乘 所以你填写过境卡时可多次看到这个词儿,transit lounge过境旅客休息室
transit visa---过境签; transit passenger 过境旅客
transfer: 也可以指换乘,但用得比较多的是换乘火车,地铁,大巴。
You have to transfer to another train in Boston.
1) Hi, how are you? 招呼一下问候一声
一般情况下陌生人见面打招呼常用“How do you do?”, 而”How are you?”也是常常问到的。大家给的回答大多是千篇一律的,”Fine, thank you, and you?”, 除了”Fine”, 我们还可以使用的回答有:
”Grand! How about you? ” “Great!” “Cool!” “Good! Yourself?” “Not bad!” “Terrific!” “Just fine, thanks!” “Super!” “Very well!” “Fantastic!” “Can’t complain!” “ Couldn’t be better!”等等。
2) Nice day, isn’t it? 今天是个好天气
天气是初次见面时最保险的话题, 由于西方人注重自己的隐私,他们不愿意被人问及自己的年龄,收入,婚姻,所以天气成为最没有冒犯意思的破冰句(Weather is one of the least offensive topics of conversation)。
订酒店
1. Hi, I wanna book a single room with hot water bath for three nights from March the third to March fifth.
我想订一间单人房,带热水,3个晚上。 (3月3到3月5日)
2. We only have a single room for tonight, but we can change you to a double room tomorrow.单人房我们只有一个晚上,明天可以给您换到双人房。
3. Would you like breakfast? 要带早餐吗?
4. Free internet access? 上网免费吗?
5. I'd like a quiet room away from the street please. 我们不要靠马路的房间。
6. Do you provide free pick-up service? 你们提供免费接站吗?
7. Yes, Our Free Pick up service starts at 6:00Am and Stops at 4:00PM. Free Pick-up service from Varanasi Junction Train Stations only. 我们的免费接站时间是早上6点到下午四点,瓦拉纳西junction火车站。
8. If you come by plane, our pick-up fee is 200 Rs and please find our driver at Arrival Exit with your name on our sign, ONLY IF you have given us IN WRITING, your Last Name and CORRECT Airline and Flight Number with Date/Time of Arrival.
如果要接机的话是200卢比。 您必须写信告知正确的姓名,航班号和到达的时间和日期, 我们的司机会拿着写有您名字的牌子在到大出口等待。
standard room 标准房
single room 单人房
double room 双人房(一张床)
twin room 双人房 (两张床)
triple room 三人房
suit 套房
deluxe suite 豪华套房
presidential suite 总统套房
garden view room 园景房
sea view room 海景房
superior sea view room高级海景房
deluxe sea view room 豪华海景房
cancel the reservation 取消预订
modify the booking 修改预订
已经网上订好直接入住
1. Hi, I booked a single room here through the internet. 你好,我在网上订了你们一间单
人房
2. Your paper reservation please. 打印的单子给我看下
3. ah, yes, Mr. Dingding? Would you please fill the form? 哦,丁丁先生吗? 请填一下这张表格
4. Your passport please? 您的护照
5. Here is your key card. 这是您的房卡
6. Our check out time is 12 o'clock in the noon. 我们退房的时间是中午12点。
问路
Where can I find the nearest railway station? 请问最近的火车站在哪里?
Can you tell me how to get to the nearest metro station? 请问最近的地铁站在哪里? 但我建议在国外问路要一次至少问两个,方向一致说明人没有忽悠你。然后每走几百米再问两个。这样就不用一次消化下面这么多东西了。
沿着这条单行道直走, 在第一个红绿灯时左转, 就看到浦东大道. 是一条双线道. 往下走, 你会在你的左边看到一个加油站, 继续走50 码, 直到看到一个三叉路口, 右转, 经过二个 stop sign. 你就会碰到 Wal Mart. 邮局就在 Wal Mart 的对面. 地铁站在邮局后面。
1. Take the one-way street. 走这条单行道.
Walk straight along this one-way street. 沿着这条单行道直走。
2. You will stay on the street for a while until you hit the first traffic light.你会走一会儿, 直到你遇到第一个红绿灯.
Stay for a while 通常指五到十分钟的时间, 不会太久. 遇见某样东西, 可以用 hit 这个字, 如 hit the traffic light, hit the stop sign 等等.
3. Then take a left.向左转.
向左转可以说成 turn left, take a left 或是 Make a left. 有时光讲 take a left 不明确, 你可以加上路名, 明确地告诉人家要转哪一条路, 例如 Take a left into Century Avenue(世纪大道).
4. It will be Century Ave. It's two-lane traffic. 那就会是世纪大道, 它是一条双线道.
5. Come down Century Avenue,you will see a gas station on your left.
在你的左手边你会看到一个加油站.
6. Keep going 50 yards before you come to a fork road. 继续走 50 码, 直到你走到一个三叉路口.
继续往下走可以用 keep going 这个字, 或是 continue straight 或是 keep straight 也很常用. Fork road 就是我们说的三叉路口. 那如果是丁字路口要怎么说? 你可以说, This road will dead end into 10th Street. 就可以表达出丁字路口的意思了.
8. Make a right, pass two stop signs and you will run into a Wal Mart.
向右转, 经过二个 Stop sign, 你就会遇到 Wal Mart.
You'll run into it! 意思就是, 我会遇到的. 也可以这么说, You can't miss it! 就是说, 你绝不会错过的.
9. The post office is just right across the street of it. 邮局就在 Wal Mart 的正对面. "right" across 表示出 "正" 对面的意思. 还有一个很常用的就是在什么什么的旁边, 这个要用 The office is next to it. It 代表之前已经提过的 Wal Mart, 如果之前没有提及, 这里也可以直接说成, across the street of Wal Mart.
10. The metro station is behind the post office.
饭馆点菜
A Table for 4 please.我们要一张4个人的桌子。
Excuse me, menu, please! 不好意思,菜单拿一下!(如果进去没人招呼)
Order, please! 麻烦点单!
What would you like to drink? 要喝点什么吗?
I'll take a coke. 我要一听可乐
Can I have a glass of water,isn’t for free? 能给倒杯水吗,是免费的吗?
May I take your order? 现在点单吗?
"What would you like to order?" 您想点些什么呢?
"Are you ready to order?" 准备好点单了吗?
"Can I have a couple more minutes?" 请等一下
“Just a minute, please.” 等几分钟
I’ll have the same. 我和他点一样的。
It’s been 20 minutes, my order hasn’t come yet! 都20分钟了,我的菜还没上! Check, please! 麻烦买单!或是“Bill, please!”
Can I pay by credit card? 我能用信用卡吗?
Sorry, you can only pay by cash, but there’s an ATM around the corner. 对不起只能付现,但街角有个自动取款机。
I’m afraid there’s a mistake here. 你这儿算错了吧。
May I have the receipt? 给我开张发票。
What do you recommend? (有什么菜可以推荐的吗?)
The seafood is good here. (我们店的海鲜很可口。)
Do you have any local specialties? *local “这一地区的”,specialty “特色,特产”。 您这儿有什么地方风味吗?
我要一份牛排。
I'd like a steak.
How would you like it?要几成熟的? 或者说How would you like it done?
烤熟点。
Well-done, please.
rare“三成熟(中嫩的)”,medium rare 四成熟
medium “五成熟的,半成熟”,medium well 七成熟
well-done “全熟的,八成熟”。
请做得清淡些。
Can you make it mild?
套餐里包括咖啡吗?
Is coffee included with this meal?
请给我来一杯咖啡。
I'd like a cup of coffee, please.
您喝什么样的咖啡?
How do you like your coffee? *这样询问是表示“咖啡里要加糖和牛奶吗?”
Black will be fine.清咖,谢谢
Just sugar, please.只加糖
Just cream, please.只加奶
With cream and sugar, please. (放牛奶和糖的。)
How Would you like the egg? 鸡蛋您要怎么样的?
蛋的回答方法是 1. Scramble 炒蛋 2. Sunny side up 只煎一面的荷包蛋, (这句话很有意思, 因为荷包蛋像太阳, 所以用 sunny side 来形容) 3, Sunny side down 二面都煎或是 ease over.
白煮蛋的话也分二种, 一种叫 soft boil 一种叫 hard boil. 所谓的 soft boil 是指让蛋黄的部份还有点液体状, 而 hard boil 则是指整个的蛋黄都煮成固体状的。这肉太老。 This meat is tough.
This meat is tender. (这肉挺嫩。)
味很重。
This has a strong flavor.
This has a weak flavor. (味道淡。)
太咸了。
It's too salty.
太油腻。
It's too greasy.
It's too oily.
太烫了。
It's too hot. *语气上是“太烫了”。
It's too cold. (太凉了。)
我的嘴都麻了。
My mouth is burning. My mouth is on fire.
在旅游中心
Excuse me, we are here to get some information about the tourist attractions in Delhi. 你好,我们来咨询一下德里有哪些旅游景点。
We are here to get a free map.
你好,我们来拿一张免费地图。
Tomorrow is the National Day, do you have any celebrations for it?
明天是国庆节,你们有什么庆祝活动吗?
There will be a parade going on at 2 o’clock in the afternoon from Connaught Place to Chandni Chow. 明天下午两点从康诺特广场到月光集市有一个大游行。
Any other activities? 还有其他活动吗?
There’ll be a firework show after that at 8 o’clock in the evening. 晚上8点又焰火表演。 Where is the best place to see that? 哪里看最好?
Go to the minaret of Jama Masjid, you can have an open and wide view there.
去贾玛清真寺里面的宣礼塔,那里视线最开阔。
Is there any festival happening these days? 这些天这儿有什么节日吗?
There is an Elephant Festival the day after tomorrow. 明天会有个大象节。
How many people can fit in your car? 你的车子可以载几个人?
I can take 4 people 我能载四个人
Can you pop the trunk? 你能不能打开行李箱.
What is the fastest way? 哪一条路最快? Which way is quicker? 走哪条路比较快? How far from here? 从这里去有多远?
What are the landmarks around there? 那附近有没有什么明显的建筑物没有?
Pictures time! / Photo time! 照相了!
Could you take a picture for me? 你能不能帮我照张相?
Take one more shot 再来一张
Scoot over. 往旁边靠一点.
Just in case someone steals it! 以防万一有人偷走它.
That's a rip-off. I want my money back. 真是坑人, 我要把我的钱要回来.
I can hold the cup for you. 我以帮你拿著这个杯子.
Anybody needs a fork? 有没有人要叉子的啊?
Do you want to separate check? 你们要不要分开付帐?
一起付, 则简单地说, together 或是 one check 就可以了.
Check, please. 结帐.
Anybody has to pee? 有没有人要去上厕所?
We need to go back down. 我们该下山了。
How far did you go? 你们走到多远?(问迎面走来的人)
There are six of us. 我们有六个人。
We have to get to the foot of the mountain before it gets dark. 我们必须在天黑前下到山脚下。
How much to get in? 就是门票多少钱?
Ten bucks to get in. 入场费是十元.
It's hilarious. 真是太好笑了.
Safety in numbers. 人多安全些。
Woah, don't freak out, it's not the end of the world. 不要惊慌,这不是世界末日。 The power is off. 停电了。
The power is running low. 快要没电了。
在麦当劳( Let's go to Micky D's)
1. What can I get for you today?/ May I help you? 今天想吃点什么?
2. For here or to go? 要这里用还是外带?
3. To go, one Big Mac with medium fries. 一个巨无霸和一份中袋薯条带走。
4. For here, number one combo. 在这儿吃,一号套餐。
套餐 (combo) 通常看著图片就知道几号是什么套餐, 点套餐时只要说 Combo number one, 或是 number one 就好了. 有时店员会问, Do you want to go large? 如果你需要, 他会给你大的薯条和可乐.
5. What would you like to drink? 要喝点儿什么?
6. A big coke. 大杯可乐。 (diet coke 健怡可乐;sprite雪碧;iced tea冰爽茶)
7. Can I refill it? 可以续杯吗?
麦当劳食物介绍
早餐:Hash browns 脆薯饼
Egg McMuffin with Chicken roll 鸡蛋麦满分加鸡肉卷
Sausage McMuffin with egg 猪柳蛋麦满分
中餐晚餐:cheeseburger 吉士汉堡包
Double cheeseburger 双层吉士汉堡
Beefburger 牛肉堡
Currry PGCS(Premium Grilled Chicken Burger) 咖喱板烧鸡腿堡
Double Mala PGCS双层麻辣板烧鸡腿堡
Premium Grilled Chicken Burger原味板烧鸡腿堡
Spicy Chicken Wrap麦辣鸡柳卷
Mala Chicken wings 麻辣鸡翅
McNuggets 5 pieces 麦乐鸡五块
Premium Chicken Burger 特级脆鸡堡
Garden Salad 田园沙拉
Premium Chicken Salad 田园脆鸡沙拉
Corn Cup 玉米杯
出入境表格填写世界各国的出入境表格可以说是大同小异,最基本的信息如下:
Immigration and Naturalization Service 移民局
Arrival Record 入境記录
1. Family Name ( Capital letter) 1. 姓氏 (大写)
2. First (Given) Name 2. 名字
3. Birth Date (Day/Month/Year) 3. 生日 (日/月/年)
4. Country of Citizenship/ Nationality of passport holder 4. (护照持有人)国籍 (Chinese)
5. Sex/ Gender (Male or Female) 5. 性別 (男性或女性)
6. Passport Number and kind 6. 护照号码和种类
7. Airline & Flight Number 7. 航空公司和航班
8. Country Where You Live/country of residence 8. 您在哪個国家居住/居住国
9. City Where You Boarded 9.搭乘飞机的城市
10. City Where Visa Was Issued 10.签证签发城市
11. Date Issued (Day/Month/Year) 11. 取得签证的日期(日/月/年)
12. Address While in the xxx
(Number and Street)/ Accommodation 12. 在某国的住址 (门牌号及街名)
13.Last city / Port of boarding/ Port of Embarkation 13. 上一个到达城市/ 出境地
14.Country to get off the flight/next city/ Port of disembarkation 14. 下一站到达国家/城市
15. Your Occupation 15. 您的职业
16. Your intended length of stay 16. 计划停留时间
17. Main Reason/ purpose of coming to.. 17. 来我国的主要原因/目的
18. Holiday or tourism/ business/ education/ employment 18. 度假/商务/学习/工作/转机/ / transit/ conference/ visit friends or relatives/ medical treatment 会议/探望朋友家属/ 就医
19. First time in the country ? 19. 是否第一次到我国
20. Your signature 20. 您的签名
机场常用语
How long can we stop here?
我们在这里停留多久?
Where can I get visa on arrival? 在那里可以办落地签?(落地签还可以用visa upon arrival/ landing visa)
How much do I have to pay for that? 费用是多少?也可以用How much do they charge? Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room?
在侯机室有免税店吗?
I’m in transit to New Delhi.
我是换机去新德里。
How can I get to the connecting flight counter of Air Asia?
我如何找到Air Asia柜台办理转机?
Where is boarding gate for AirAsia D72506?
亚航D 72506次航班登机口在哪里?
Where can I check in?
在哪里办理登机手续?
What is the gate number?
在几号登机口登机?
常见的签证种类有entry visa(入境签证)、exit visa(出境签证)、visitor visa(旅游签证)、student visa(学生签证)。签证过期就说His visa has run out/expired。有些国家之间还会达成协议,双方国民出入境可以实现visa exemption(免签)。
出口退税
退税一般是10%左右,就是说300美元的商品可退30美金。 一般机场退税的商品是在非免税店(duty-free shop)购买的,也就是说在免税店购买的商品一般不可退税。另外以下商品不可退税:
1. 已经免除税费的商品;
2. 已经开封的商品;
3. 超过数量的烟酒;
4. 航空公司禁止携带的危险品;
5. 超出随身行李规格的商品;
6. 飞机起飞前30 分钟内停止办理退税
办理退税需要1. 护照 2. 登机牌 3. 退税商品(不可开封)4. 达到退税限额的发票(需在一张发票上达到数额)
在商店退税
I need a refund when I go back, please give me a Tax refund form.
我离开时要申请退税,请给我一张退税单。
You need to buy goods with the total price of more than 300 dollars to claim a refund. 你需要买够300美金以上的商品才能退税。
When are you leaving?
您何时离开我国?
Four months later.
四个月后
No, only the goods you buy three months before your departure can get a refund. 不行,只有在3个月内购买的商品才能退税。
在机场退税
Excuse me? Where can I claim a refund?
请问退税在哪儿?
In TRS (Tourist Refund Scheme) counter near that duty-free shop.
在那个免税店旁的退税柜台。
Hi, I'd like to claim a refund.
你好,我想办理退税。
Please show me your passport, your boarding pass, your single tax invoice and your goods. 请出示您的护照,登机牌,单张退税发票和商品。
Here they are.
都在这儿。
Please take your goods to that Goods Inspection Counter and get a stamp on it, then come back.
请拿着这些商品到那个商品检测柜台检查盖章后回来。
Ok, your total refund fee is 37 dollars, you wanna it in cash or have it transferred to your
credit card?
好的,你可得到的退税金额为37美金。你想要现金还是转账到你的信用卡? Cash please. 现金,谢谢。
机场指示标