场景下的英语口语
口语对对练——
1. 【从起床到出门】:
早晨好!
Good morning.
闹钟响了吗? Did the alarm clock go off? ( go off=buzz=ring
该起床了!
It's time to get up! (get up=wake up=get out of bed=get ready Answer: I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
快点儿起床!
Get up soon.
Answer: I don't want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了吗?
Are you awake? (get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake 是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。
Answer: I am now. (我刚醒。)
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling sick?
Answer: No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
Answer: Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“关”,多用于收音机、电视、照明等类的东西。
你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
Answer: I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
今天是个好天! It's a nice day! (nice=beautiful=wonderful=great
Answer: It sure is. (是不错啊。)
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。stay up late=go to bed late
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;fold up=put...away
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night . *snore“打呼噜”。saw logs 原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。
Answer: Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare.
Answer: It's all right now. (现在没事了。)
你一直没关灯啊。 You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。
我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go 和wash 两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。
该吃早饭了。
It's time to eat breakfast. (eat=have
我还困着呢。
I'm still sleepy. (sleepy=drowsy
我还打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是个夜猫子。
I'm a night person.
Answer: I'm a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)
我是用咖啡来提神的。 Coffee wakes me up. (wakes ...up=gets ...going
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?=Which dress should I wear?=Which one should I wear?=What should I put on?
快换衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
把睡衣收好。 Put those pajamas away!
我走了,妈妈。 I'm leaving. Bye mom! (leave=take off
今天我们逃学吧。
Let's play hooky today! *play hooky为俚语“逃学”。
你毛衣穿反了。
You're wear ing your sweater inside out . =You have your sweater on inside out.
上下颠倒了。
It's upside down.
别忘了扔垃圾呀。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.
今天该你扔垃圾了。
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage=trash=rubbish 今天你干什么?
What are you doing today?
你快点儿,我们该迟到了。
If you don't hurry, we'll be late.=Hurry up or we'll be late. 快点儿,上学该迟到了。
Hurry or you'll be late for school.
你锁门了吗?
Did you lock the door?
没忘了什么东西吧? Aren't you forgetting something?
都已经8点了!
It's 8:00 already.
我晚了!
I'm late!
我得赶紧走!
I have to rush! rush=hurry (up)=get going=get moving
你今天会回来得晚吗?
Are you gonna be late today?
Answer: No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一样。) 几点回来?
What time are you coming home?
Answer: Around seven o'clock. (大概7点左右吧。)
饭盒带了吗?
Have you got your lunch box?
Answer: Yes, right here. (嗯,带了。)
今天好像要下雨。
It might rain today.
Answer: Take your umbrella with you. (带上伞吧!)
出门的时候,可别忘了锁门。
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave.
2. 【从回家到就寝】:
我回来了。 I'm home. =I'm back!
Answer: Welcome back. =Welcome home! (你回来了。)
今天过得愉快吗?
Did you have a good time?
今天怎么样?
How did it go today? =How was your day?
我可以出去玩儿会儿吗?
Can I go out to play?
Answer: After you finish your homework. (写完作业再去吧。)
我饿了。
I'm hungry.
Answer: We have some snacks. (吃点儿点心吧。)
点心在哪儿?
Where are the snacks?
Answer: They're in the cupboard. (在碗橱里。)
我去补习学校了啊。
I'm going to cram school now. *cram意为“填鸭式补习”。
Answer: Call when you finish. (下课后来个电话。)
能给我点儿零花钱吗?
May I have my allowance?
Answer: What do you want to buy? (你要买什么呀?)
真累啊!
I'm tired. (tired=exhausted=pooped
晚饭你想吃什么?
What would you like for dinner? =What do you want to eat for dinner? (晚饭你想吃点什么?)
Answer: How about steak? (吃牛排怎么样?)
What do you want for dinner? (晚饭吃什么?)
你能帮我准备餐具吗?
Would you help me set the table? *set the table 是将刀、叉和杯子在桌子上摆好,准备吃饭的意思。
=Help me set up the table, will you? (你能帮我把餐具摆好吗?)
Answer: I'd be happy to. (乐意之至。)
晚饭做什么好呢?
What should I make for dinner? (make for=whip up=cook for=fix for 还是家好哇。
It's good to be home. =There's no place like home. *意为“哪儿也没有自己家好”,是句常用的谚语。 =It feels so good to be home.
你能不能赶紧去趟商店?
Would you run to the store? *不见得是“跑着去”,在这儿是“快点儿去”
的意思。
Answer: In just a minute. (稍等一下。)
洗澡水烧好了。 The bath is ready.
Answer: It's been a long day. (今天真累呀!)
我要冲个澡。
I'm taking a shower. =I'm going to take a shower.
晚饭做好了吗?
Is dinner ready?
Answer: Not yet. (还没呢。)
Is it time for dinner yet? (该吃晚饭了吧?)
Have you made dinner? (晚饭做好了吗?)
今天晚饭吃什么?
what's for dinner tonight? =what did you make for dinner? =what did you fix for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
What's for dinner?
Answer: Salisbury steak. (吃汉堡肉饼。)
Great! (太棒了。)
今天吃咖哩饭。
Today, we're having curry . =We're having curry today.
还要多久才能做好呀? How soon can you get it ready? =When will it be ready? =How soon will it be done?
Answer: In about five more minutes. (再有5分钟吧。)
我吃了啊。
Let's eat.
请先吃吧。 Please go ahead. =Please help yourself.
这把刀真快呀!
This knife cuts well, doesn't it?
Answer: It sure does. (真挺快的。)
水开啦! The water is boiling!
开饭啦!
Come and get it! *这句直译为“来端菜!”it是指“做好了的饭菜”,全句的意思是“饭做好了,来吃吧!”。=It's time for dinner! (该吃晚饭啦!) =Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner is ready! (早饭/午饭/晚饭好了啊!)
该吃饭啦!
It's time to eat.
Answer: Finally. (终于吃上饭喽!)
这就来啦! I'm coming. =I'll be right there. (我马上就去。) =I'm on my way. 手洗干净了吗?
Did you wash your hands well?
别弄洒了。 Don't spill it! =Don't tip it over.
把碗里的菜吃光。
Eat all of your vegetables. =Finish your vegetables. =Finish up your vegetables.
把饭吃光。 Finish up your plate.
Answer: I'm trying to. (这不吃着呢嘛。)
我不喜欢吃芦笋。
I don't like asparagus.
Answer: Don't be picky. (不许挑食。)
谢谢您的款待。
It was very delicious. Thank you. =It was a wonderful dinner. (谢谢您丰盛的晚餐。)
能帮我收拾盘子吗?
Would you clear the table? =Would you put the dishes away?
把盘子洗了。 Do the dishes! =Wash the dishes!
Answer: I will. (就去洗。) It's not my turn. (今天不该我洗。)
我擦盘子。
I'll dry the dishes. *dry是“使„„干”、“除去水气”和“擦”的意思。
你干什么呢?
What are you doing?
我看电视呢。
I'm watching TV.
有什么好看的节目吗? Are there any good programs on TV?
Answer: No, not today. (没有,今天没什么好看的。)
野茂上电视了。
Nomo is on TV.
能不能帮我换个台?
Would you change the channel? change=switch
我还想看电视。
I want to watch more TV.
Answer: You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得够多的了。) 铺床吧。
Let's spread out the futon . *spread意为“铺开”。 =Let's get the futon out. (把被子拿出来吧。)
我困了。
I'm sleepy. sleepy=drowsy
Answer: Why don't you take a nap? (你干嘛不睡午觉?)
作业做了吗?
Did you do your homework? =Did you finish your homework?
好好学习。
Study hard.
Answer: I am. (好好学着呢。)
快点睡觉。
Hurry up and go to sleep.
游戏玩够了吧。 Enough with your video games.
Answer: I can't quit now. (正好玩着呢。)
一定要刷牙噢。
Make sure you brush your teeth.
Answer: I will. (一定刷。)
明天的东西都准备好了吗?
Are you ready for tomorrow?
Answer: No, not yet. (没有,还没准备好呢。)
我去洗个澡。
I'm going to take a bath.
Answer: Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)
该睡觉了。
Time to go to sleep.
Answer: Just a minute. (再等一下。)
电视还开着呢。
You left the TV on.= You forgot to turn the TV off.
Answer: Sorry about that. (对不起,我忘了关。)
别把你的东西都摊在这儿。
Don't leave your stuff here.
Answer: I won't. (知道了。)
把闹钟定在8点了。
I set the alarm clock for 8:00. =I set it for 8:00.
明天7点叫醒我。 Wake me up at seven tomorrow.
Answer: Sure thing. (知道了。)
晚安。
Good night. =Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。)
Answer: Sweet dreams. (做个好梦。) =Have pleasant dreams.
3. 【休息日】:
我真想睡个午觉。
I want to take a nap.
Answer: But you just woke up. (你不是刚刚起来吗?)
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下儿”。 I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。)
我去躺一会儿。
I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲劳的时候。 =I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一会儿。)
你在装睡啊!
You're pretending to be asleep. =You're just pretending that you're asleep. =You're not really asleep. (你其实没睡吧!) =I know you're still awake. 你睡着了吗?
Were you sleeping? =Were you asleep?
没有,还没睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能给孩子换块尿布吗?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。
Answer: Again? (又要换呀?)
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分钟前我刚换过的。)
想尿尿吗? Do you need to pee? *主要对小孩子用。
该尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. (wee-wee=pee-pee
蒙一儿。 Peekaboo ! *孩子们在玩藏猫游戏时常用。
胳肢胳肢。 Kuchi-kuchi-koo . *胳肢婴儿时用。
我们来投球吧。
Let's play catch.
Answer: Great! (好呀!)
Let's play ball.
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
全是灰呀。
It's so dusty. *dusty“到处都是灰尘”、“沾满尘土”。
Answer: I didn't notice. (我倒没注意。) It needs to be dusted. (得扫扫了。)
这间屋子通风真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房间等地方“通风不好”、“憋闷得慌”。 =The air is thick . (这里真闷。) =I can't breathe in this room. =The air is dense. (空气混浊。)
这个房间很通风。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂风的”。
你能去喂喂狗吗?
Will you feed the dog? *feed “喂食”。 =Please give the dog some food. 你去遛遛狗吧?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
帮我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。
Take care of my brother and sister.
Answer: You bet. (放心吧。)
请(给植物) 浇点水。
Please water the plants. *water在这里是动词“浇水,洒水”。 啊! 怎么这么乱呀!
What a mess! =Look at the mess! =What a pigsty!
帮帮我吧。
Help me.
Answer: What do you want me to do? (我能帮你做什么呢?)
把你的屋子收拾收拾。
Clean up your room. =Straighten up your room. =Tidy up the room. Answer: But I'm watching TV now. (可我正在看电视呢。)
帮我打扫打扫卫生。
Help me clean up the house.
洗涤灵用完了。 We're out of dish detergent. *“洗衣粉”是laundry detergent。 Answer: I'll go get more. (那我去买一瓶。)
你能把衣服晾上吗?
Would you put up the clothes to dry?
你能帮我把衣服叠起来吗?
Will you help me fold up the clothes? *fold up“叠整齐”。
把地扫扫。
Please sweep the floor.
把厨房的池子洗干净。
Please scrub the sink. *“洗”一般用动词wash 和clean 来表示,但是“使劲搓洗”这一动作,用scrub 表示最合适。
我得用吸尘器吸吸我房间了。
I have to vacuum my room. *vacuum“用吸尘器打扫”。
掸掸柜子上的土。
Please dust the shelves. *dust“掸土”。 =Please wipe the shelves. (请擦一擦柜子。)
请拖拖地。
Please mop the floor.
你能把那件衬衫熨熨吗?
Will you iron the shirt?
我的裙子得熨了。
I have to iron my skirt. *iron不仅是名词,它还可以用作动词“熨”。 我们去超市买东西吧。
Let's go grocery shopping.
公园里人挤人。
The park was crowded. =The park was filled with people.
今晚能帮我照看一下孩子吗?
Can you baby-sit tonight? *baby-sit“父母不在时帮忙照顾孩子”。
4. 【送礼物】:
这是送给你的。 This is for you.
Answer: That's very nice of you. (太谢谢你啦。)
Here's something for you.
I got this for you.
这是你的那份。
This is your share. *share“(一个一个分开的) 分成的份儿,分开”。 share=portion=part
过生日想要什么礼物?
What do you want for your birthday?
Answer: I want gloves. (我想要副手套。)
噢,来喽!
Ta-dah! *把礼物等送到别人面前时的一种表达方式。
Here you are! (请收下。)
Here you have it!
5. 【生活习惯】:
我经常下班以后运动。
I usually work out after work. *work out“训练,运动”。 =I usually go to the gym after work. =I usually exercise after work.
我开始慢跑锻炼。
I've started jogging .
Answer: Since when? (什么时候开始的?)
我戒烟了。
I quit smoking . *quit“辞职,改变习惯”。= I stopped smoking. =I don't smoke anymore. =I've become a non-smoker. =I no longer smoke. Answer: Good for you. (你真伟大。)
你常做梦吗?
Do you dream often? =Do you often have dreams? =Do you dream a lot? 最近我总是丢三落四的。
I've been forgetful lately.
6. 【理财】:
什么时候到期?
When is this due? *due“必须支付”、“支付期限到了”。= When is the last day I can pay for this? =How long is the pay period? =When do I have to pay this by? =When does this have to be finished by?
When is the rent due? (房租截止到几号?)
When is the paper due? (交论文的时间截止到几号?)
交费日期截止到30号。
It's due on the thirtieth.
能帮我换一下零钱吗?
Could you give me change ? * change 也有“零钱”的意思。 =Can you change this? =Could I have change?
能帮我换开100日元吗?
Do you have change for one hundred yen? *change 除了“交换,兑换”的意思之外,还有“零钱,破开的钱”。= Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill? =Can you break a hundred?
Can you change this? (能帮我破一下吗?)
I'd like to change a hundred-yen note. (我想破开100日元。)
Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change? (这是100日元,能帮我破开吗?)
我要存5000日元(在我的账户上。)
I need to deposit five thousand yen (in my savings account). *deposit“在银行存钱”。= I need to put ¥5,000 into the bank.
savings account “账户,户头”。
我要取5000日元(从我的账户上) 。
I need to withdraw ¥5,000 (from my savings account). *withdraw“(从存款中) 取出,拿出”。 =I need to take out ¥5,000 from the bank. 我是自己掏的腰包。
I paid out of my own pocket.
我没带现金。
I'm out of cash.
我现在没有多少现金。
I don't have much money on me now. =I didn't bring very much money with me. (我身上没带多少现金。)
Question: May I borrow some money? (能借点儿钱吗?)
I'm a little short of money now. (我现在钱不够用。)
身无分文。 I'm broke. =I have no money. =I'm out of money. =I'm flat broke. Question: May I borrow ten dollars? (能借给我10美元吗?)
现在我有很多现金。
I have a lot of money on me now. =I brought a lot of money with me. (我带来了许多现金。) =I'm rich now. (我现在很有钱。) =I'm rolling in it. =I have lots of cash on me.
我可没有时间闲呆着。
I can't afford to be lazy. *afford“有钱,有时间,有力量”、“有富余”。 =I can't afford to be idle. =I don't have time to be lazy.
多浪费呀! What a waste! *waste “浪费,荒废,徒劳”。 =How wasteful!
他因为还不上债而躲了起来。
He didn't pay the debt and disappeared. *debt“借债,负债,有欠债的状态”。 =He skipped town without paying his debt.
【优雅地表达愤怒】 Hey! wise up! 放聪明点好吗? Put up or shut up. 要么你就去做,不然就给我闭嘴。
You eat with that mouth? 你是用这张嘴吃饭的吗? You are dead meat. 你死定了。
Don ’t push me around. 不要摆布我。
You want to step outside?
You want to take this outside? 想到外面解决吗?
7. 【赞美词】
1.you look great today.(你今天看上去很棒。)
2. you did a good job. (你干得非常好。)
3. we’re so proud of you.(我们十分为你骄傲。)
4. i’m very pleased with your work.(我对你的工作非常满意。)
5. this is really a nice place.(这真是个好地方!)
6. you’re looking sharp!(你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)
7. you always know the right thing to say.
8. you’re very eloquent.(你总是说话得体。)
9. nice going! = you did a good job.(干得好!)
10. the food is delicious.(好吃!)
11. everything tastes great.(每样东西都很美味!)
12. your son/daughter is so cute.(你的孩子很可爱。)
13. what an adorable baby!(多么可爱的孩子。)
14. i admire your work. = 15
15. i respect your work.(我对你的工作表示敬意。)
16. you’ve got a great personality.(你的个性很好。)
17. you have a good sense of humor.(你真幽默。)
18. your chinese is really surprising.(你的中文令人惊讶。)
19. your english is incredible.(我真不敢相信你的英语。)
20. you have a very successful business.(你的事业很成功。)
21. you’re very professional.(你非常专业。)
22. your company is very impressive.(你的公司给我留下深刻印象。)
23. you’re so smart.(你非常聪明。)
24. i envy you very much.(我非常羡慕你。)
25. your wife is very charming.(你的妻子很有魅力!)
26. you two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)
27. you’re really talented.(你很有天赋。)
28. you look nice in that color.(你穿那种颜色很好看。)
29. you have a good taste. (你很有品位。)
8. 【生气】
1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!
3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?
4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!
6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!
7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?
9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!
10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!
11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!
12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)
13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。
14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。
15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!
16. Leave me alone. 走开。
17. Get lost.滚开!
18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。
19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。
20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!
21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?
22. How dare you! 你敢!
23. Cut it out. 省省吧。
24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!
25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。
26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。
27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)
28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。
29. Shut up! 闭嘴!
30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?
31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?
32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?
33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说
34. Who says? 谁说的?
35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!
36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
37. What did you say? 你说什么?
38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。
40. Drop dead. 去死吧!
41. **** off. 滚蛋。
42. Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。
43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。
44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。
45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。
46. You bastard! 你这杂种!
47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。
49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。
50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。
51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。
52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!
54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。
55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!
58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。
59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!
61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!
62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!
63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!
64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!
65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!
66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!
68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!
69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!
70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。
71. You’re such a *****! 你这个婊子!
72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!
73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!
74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!
75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!
76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!
77. I detest you! 我恨你!
78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!
79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!
80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。
82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!
83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!
84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。
85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!
86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
88. We’re through. 我们完了!
89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!
90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!
92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。
93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!
94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!
96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事! (比尔
·盖茨常用)
97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!
98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!
99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我
9. 【唱K 】
1. Let's go to karaoke .
我们去唱K 吧。
2. Are you good at singing?
你唱歌拿手吗?
3. I'd like to request a song.
我想点首歌。
4. You sing first.(Go ahead. After you. )
你先唱。
5. How about a song, John?
约翰,你来唱一首吧。
6. What are you going to sing?
你想唱什么歌?
7. Let's sing a duet.
来个二重唱吧。
8. Now it's my turn.(It's finally my turn. )
该我了。
9. I don't have the nerve to sing in front of people. (I don't have the guts to sing in front of people.)
我不敢在大家面前唱歌。
10. I can't keep up with the new songs .(I can't keep track of the new music. I can't learn the new songs fast enough. ) 我对新歌不熟。(我不会唱新歌。)
11. I'm tone-deaf .(I have no ear for music. My singing is out of tune. )
我五音不全。
12. What's your karaoke specialty ?(What's your best song? Which songs do you sing the best?)
你唱卡拉OK 有什么拿手的歌吗?
13. I've never heard of that song.
我从来没听说过那首歌。
14. You're a good singer!(You sing very well! Well done! Good job!)
你唱得真好!
10. 【机场情景】
1. 入境英语
May I see your passport, please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?
将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.
这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我将住在波士顿饭店。
What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的为何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有台湾回程机票?
Sightseeing(Businese).
观光(公务) 。
Yes, here it is.
有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the United States? 预计在美国停留多久?
How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带多少现金?
5 days.
5天。
I have 800 dollars.
大约800元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
I'm just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
2. 行李遗失
Where can I get my baggage?
我在何处可取得行李?
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
它是一个茶色小旅行袋。
I can'find my baggage.
我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating. 我们正在调查,请稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag.
这是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
Would you come with me to the office?
我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 请和我到办公室。
Could you please check it urgently?
是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out?
多快可找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你总共遗失了几件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Can you describe your baggage?
请描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today? 若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
我想要购买过夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.
It's dark blue.
它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。
3. 海关申报
Your passport and declaration card, please.
请出示护照和申报单。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何东西需要申报?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?
No, I don't.
没有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我带了两瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
请打开这个袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
这个相机是我私人使用的。
What are these?
这些东西是做何用?
ou'll have to pay duty on this.
你必须为这项物品缴付税金。
These are for my personal use.
这些是我私人使用的东西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你还有其它行李吗?
These are gifts for my friends.
这些是给朋友的礼物。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了! 请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。
4. 机场旅游信息
Where is the tourist information?
旅游咨询中心在那里?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night? 是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(出租车招呼站) 在那里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach). 我想要住在靠近车站(海滩) 的饭店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
How much is it per night?
每晚费用为多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭店目录吗?
Does it include tax and service charge?
费用是否包含税与服务费?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Is breakast included?
早餐是否已包含于费用内?
May I have a city map?
是否可给我一份城市地图?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留两晚。
5. 机位预约、确认篇
Hello. This is United Airlines.
联合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再确认班机。
What's your name and flight number?
请说您的大名与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是杰瑞‧陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。
When is it?June 10th.
行程是那一天?6月10日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I can't find your name. Really?
我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再告诉我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name on the reservation list. 我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
One economy class seat, is that right?
一个经济舱座位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.
没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure time.
起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
【飞机客满时】
Then, please give me a new reservation.
那么,请帮我重新订位。
Sorry, this flight is full.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait? 若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
后天,星期五。
That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time ? 太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
What is the fare?
费用多少?