听歌学英文
As long as you love me 只要你爱我就好
although __________ has always been a _________ of mine. 虽然孤独感在我心头挥之不去
I'm leaving my life _________________我把自己的命运放交给你来掌握/愿意相信你
people say I'm _________ and that I am_________.人们笑我痴狂
__________ it all in a glance. 毫不犹豫地赌上了所有感情。 In a glance 看一眼
how you got me blind is still ______________. 不知道为什么我竟会对你如此痴迷
I can't get you out of my head. 我无时无刻不在想你
Don't care what is written in your __________ .我不在乎你过去的种种
as long as u're here with me. 只要你陪在我身边
I don't care ________________. 我不在乎你是怎样个人
where u're from.你从那里来 what u did.你做过什么
as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好 who u are.你是怎样个人
where u're from.你从那里来 don't care what u did.我不在乎你做过什么
as long as u love me.只要你爱我就好
every little thing that u have said and done.所有你说过的话和做过的事
feels like it's deep within me.都深深的烙印在我心里
doesn't really __________ if u're on the run.我甚至于不在乎你是否就要逃开 matter v. 有关系,要紧
n. 物质,事件
It seems like we're__________________.我以为我们是一对的 meant:意味,打mean 的过去式和过去分词 I don't care who you are Where you 're from What you did. As long as you love me. Who you are.
Where you 're from. Don't care what you did.
As long as you love me.
As long as you love me. I've tried to ___________ so that no one know.我试着把感情隐藏起来不让任何人知道
But I guess it shows.但我想我无法不流露
When you look into my eyes.当你凝视着我
What you did and where you're coming from.你做过什么从哪里来
As long as you love me. Baby只要你爱我
There's a fire starting in my heart 我怒火中烧
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark 熊熊烈焰带我走出黑暗
_________, I can see you crystal clear 最终 我将你看得一清二楚
___________and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare 去吧 出卖我 我会让你一无所有
See how I'll leave with every piece of you 看我怎么离你而去 带走你的一切
Don't underestimate the things _________________ 不要低估我将来的所作所为
There's a fire starting in my heart 我怒火中烧
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark 熊熊烈焰带我走出黑暗
The scars of your love __________me ________ us 你的爱情伤痕让我想起了我们曾经的甜蜜
They keep me ____________ that we_________ had it all 它们总在提醒我 我们几乎拥有了一切 The scars of your love, they_________________你的爱情伤痕 让我窒息
I __________________我不禁心生感触We ____________________it all 我们本该拥有一切
(You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好)
Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织 You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心 And you played it to the beat 但是你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳 beat n. 拍子; 有规律的敲打 v. 敲打 Baby, I have no story to be told 宝贝 我没有故事可讲
But I've heard one on you and I'm gonna make your head burn 但是我听说了一件有关你的事情 我会让你焦头烂额
Think of me in the depths of your despair 在绝望的深渊中想起我
Making a home down there as mine sure won't be shared 就在那里安家吧 因为我的家园绝对没你的份 The scars of your love _________me ______ us 你的爱情伤痕让我想起了我们曾经的甜蜜
They keep me thinking that we _________ had it all 它们总在提醒我 我们几乎拥有了一切
The scars of your love, they leave me_________ 你的爱情伤痕 让我窒息
I can't help feeling 我不禁心生感触
We _______________________ it all 我们本该拥有一切
Rolling in the deep You had my heart inside your hand And you played it to the beat
Could have had it all Rolling in the deep You had my heart inside your hand
But you played it with a beating
Throw your _________ through every open door 打开每一扇门 将你的灵魂驱赶出去
Count your blessings to find what you _______________ 细数你的祷告 知道你在寻找什么
Turn my __________ into treasured gold 把我的悲痛化作珍宝
You'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown 我要让你付出同样的代价 你自作自受自食其果
We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切
We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切
It all, it all, it all 一切 一切 一切
We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切
Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织
You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心
And you played it to the beat 但是你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳
Could have had it all 本该拥有一切
Rolling in the deep 内心深处爱恨交织
You had my heart inside your hand 你俘虏了我的芳心
But you played it 但是你玩弄它You played it 你玩弄它You played it 你玩弄它 You played it to the beat 你玩弄它 伴着每一次心跳