开口说英语
I'm sorry I was so hard on you before. 很抱歉之前对你那么凶。
That's because I'm in front of them. 那是因为我在前面(挡住了他们)。
I cannot be a waitress anymore. 我不能再做服务生了。
Did you proofread these? 这些你都校对过了吗?
Read them to me. 读给我听。
Your Visa bill is huge! 你的信用卡欠了好多钱。
They didn't look happy. 他们看起来不高兴。
They were bluffing. 他们在吓唬你。
Don't expect me to be a nice guy, OK? 我不会手下留情的。
You are way off. 你扯得太远了。
He is really competitive. 他很好胜。
I am not as bad as him. 我没他那么差。
could we listen to anything else? 我们能听点别的吗?
I'm gonna pay for that tonight. 我今晚要倒霉了。
We have the same taste in clothes. 我们对衣服的品位一致。
This money is cursed. 这些钱已经被下了诅咒。
Your fly is open. 你的拉链没拉。
You really can't stand to lose. 你是个输不起的人。
Plus that shirt doesn't really match those pants. 而且衣裤不相称。
Does anybody have a problem with that? 有人有异议吗?
How many you want? 你要多少?
Look how happy she is. 看她多开心。
Why didn't you say anything? 你当时为什么不说话?
We had fun together! 我们在一起很开心。
Is there anything wrong with that? 有什么问题吗?
I have my reasons. 我有自己的理由。
That's what you've been working on for the past two hours? 你这两个小时都在忙这个?
What are you looking at me for? I didn't know that. 你看着我干什么?我毫不知情。
Why isn't she calling me back? 她为什么还不回电话?
How'd he take it? 他的反应怎样?
I said that a little too loudly, didn't I? 我是不是说得太大声了?
It's a totally diferent situation! 这完全是两回事。
She sounded really weird. 她说话好奇怪。
Hell is filled with people like you. 你这种人应该下地狱。
Will you watch my phone? 帮我看一下电话好吗?
Why don't you call her? 为什么不打电话给她?
Don't you have to pee? 你不是想尿尿的吗?
Was that all you wanted to ask me? 你只想问这些?
What would make you think that? 你怎么会这样想?
You are both so stupid. 你们两个都很笨。
Our phone's not working. 我们的电话坏了。
I live across the street. 我住在马路对面。
Whatever I was doing, I was always thinking of you. 无论我做什么,我都想着你。
You did it twice? 你做了两次?
The first time didn't really count. 第一次不算的。
We'll start all over again. 我们重新再来。
I have wondered whether I made the right choice. 我一直在想这个决定是对是错。
You have no respect for anybody's privacy! 你根本就不尊重别人的隐私!
Can I just say one thing? 我能说一件事吗?
Any of you guys want anything else? 大家还想要别的吗?
Did I miss something? 我是
否错过某事?
Can we change the subject, please? 我们换个话题,好吗?
I don't know why you're so embarrassed. 我不知道你为什么这么介意。
You are so funny. 你真逗。
What'd you mean by that? 那是什么意思?
I just met him, I don't know him from Adam. 我刚认识他,对他一无所知。
How did you know that? 你怎么知道的?
Hey, you all know my dad, right? 你们都认识我爸吧?
How long are you in the city? 你打算在城里呆多久?
Hey, say something funny! 嘿,说点好笑的。
Since then? 从那时候开始?
I just wanted to put a nice memory in your head. 我只是想勾起你的美好回忆。
Y'ever been in love? 你爱过吗?
He is leading a double life. 他是个双面人。
This blows! 这个很烂!
Stop staring at me. 不要再盯着我。
Did you not get a good enough look the other day? 那天你还看得不够吗?
We're all adults here. 我们都是成年人了。
There's only one way to resolve this. 只有一个解决的办法。
I don't see that happening. 不可能。/ 办不到。
Tit for tat. 以眼还眼。
Come on up. 快上来。
Oh, it's nothing, it's a little thing. 没什么,小事而已。
He is analytical. 他善于分析。
That's where you're wrong. 那就是你错的地方。/ 你就错在那里。
I don't feel guilty for her failures! 她不争气我并没有自责。
Oh! So you think I'm a failure! 你认为我不争气?
Isn't he good? 他不错吧?
That's not what I was saying. 我不是那个意思。
All these years, I thought you were on my side. 这么多年来,我一直以为你在支持我。
That's tough. Tough stuff. 那滋味不好受。
We're gonna be late. 我们快迟到了。
You're much cuter than your pictures! 你比照片上帅多了。
You left your good hair at my apartment. 你把你的假发留在我的住所里了。
I shouldn't come. 我不该来这里。
I don't wanna miss the last train. 我不想错过最后一班车。
Where'm I gonna stay, here? 那我住哪里?这里吗?
You're gonna keep an eye on us? 你想监视我们?
I don't care how old you are, as long as you're under my roof you're gonna live by my rules.
我不管你多大,只要你住在我的家,你就要听我的。
He's strict. 他好严格。
This is not right! 这是不对的。