导购英语口语
导购英语口语
01招呼顾客
导购口语:
Welcome to out shop.
欢迎您来我们店。
Welcome, sir. Step right in.
欢迎您,先生。请进。
I’m pleased to have you here.
很高兴您能来我们这儿。
语句解析:
Welcome to our shop. 欢迎您来我们店。shop是英式英语,而美国人喜欢用store。这句话也可以直接用Welcome!来表达,只不过前者更为客气礼貌。
情景再现:
A: Welcome to our shop. Can I help you?
A: 欢迎光临。我能为您效劳吗?
B: Yes. Can you tell me where the sweaters are?
B: 是的。你能告诉我羊毛衫在哪儿吗?
A: Sure. I’ll show you.
A: 好的,我带您去吧。
02为您效劳
导购口语:
Can I help you?
我能帮您什么吗?
May I help you?
您需要什么?
What can I do for you?
有什么需要的嘛?
语句解析:
以上三个句型可以相互替换。这三个句子其实表达的是一个意思,多种翻译方法是为了更加丰富地呈现句子所表达的实质内容。可以从语言上看出,外国人要表达顾客“想买点什么”的意思,说得更加委婉与得体。
情景再现:
A: May I help you, sir?
A:能为您效劳吗,先生?
B:Yes. I'm looking for a T-shirt.
B:是的,我想买件T恤衫。
A: Let me show you some T-shirts. How do you like this one?
A:我给您介绍几件T恤,这件怎么样?
03为您效劳
导购口语:
Good morning, miss. Do you want to buy something here?
晚上好,小姐。要买东西吗?
Are you being served?
有人招呼您吗?
Is there anything you’re interested in here?
有什么您感兴趣的吗?
语句解析:
Are you being served? 有人招呼您吗sever表示“(在商店等处)接待(顾客)或为顾客去货物”的意思。还可以说成:
Are you being helped?
Is there anybody waiting on you?
情景再现:
A: Is anybody waiting on you?
A:有人招呼您吗?
B: No. I am trying to find a green sweater in extra large.
B:没有。 我想买一件特大号运动衫。
04客气探寻
导购口语:
If you've decided on something, please let me know.
如果您决定买什么,请告诉我一声。
If you will permit me, I would be happy to show you around and explain some of the items. 如果您愿意的话,我乐意带您周围看看,介绍介绍。
Please take your time and let me know if you need any help.
请慢慢看。需要帮忙的话,请告诉我一声。
语句解析:
Be happy to show sb, around 乐意带某人参观,乐意带某人到处看看。look around 和 show around 两者的区别就是 look around 是自己到处逛逛,没有人陪,而 show sb. around 就是有人带着参观。show sb. around somewhere.带领某人参观某地。
情景再现:
A:I could be happy to show you around.
A:我乐意带您去周围看看。
B: I will by happy to show you around.
B:很高兴为您服务。
05慢慢参观
导购口语:
Please take your time.
慢慢看/参观。
Go right ahead, please.
随便参观。
Come along and judge for yourself.
请参观,随意挑选。
语句解析:
作为导购,您的热情不是每位顾客都能感受得到,这时不可以不失时机地说一句 Please take your time.,这会让比较爱自己逛的顾客感到舒服和贴心。
情景再现:
A:Walk right in, you'll not be pressed to buy.
A:随意购买。
B: Please feel free to walk around.
B:请随便逛逛。
06热情接待(1)
Conversation 1
A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
A:先生,早上好,您想买什么?
B: I'm thinking of buying a toy for my son.
B:我想给我儿子买个玩具。
A: may I know how old is he?
A:他几岁了?
B: He’ll be six next Sunday. The toy is for his birthday.
B:下个星期天他就六岁了,想买个玩具当生日礼物送给他。
A: I see. How about this one?
A:我明白了,这个怎么样?
07热情接待(2)
0Conversation 2
A: Welcome to counter, madam. What can I do for you?
A:欢迎光临本柜,你想买什么?
B: I'm just looking around.
B:我只是随便看看。
A: Please take your time. If anything you like,just let me know.
A:请随意,如果看中什么,请告诉我。
B: OK, I will. Thank you.
B:谢谢,好的。
8热情接待(3)
Conversation 3
A: Good afternoon, sit. I'm pleased to have you here.
A:下午好,先生。很高兴您能来我们这儿。
B: Good afternoon.
B:下午好。
A: Are you looking for some particular type of decoration materials?
A:您是在找装潢材料吗?
B: Well, it's hard to say. I've purchased a new flat and I want to decorate it. B:嗯,很难说。我刚买了一套新房子,我想装饰一下。
A: I see. If you will permit me, I would be happy to show you around and explain any products to you.
A:嗯,我明白了。如果您愿意的话,我乐意带您周围看看,为您介绍一些产品。
09征询意见
导购口语:
Are you looking for something?
您在找什么东西吗?
Would you like to choose something?
您想挑选点什么吗?
What kind would you like?
您喜欢什么样式的?
语句解析:
Would you like„? 您愿意„„吗?该句型最适合用来提出建议或发出邀请。后面跟名词或动词不定式。
情景再现:
What brand would you like?
您想要哪种牌子的?
A: Good morning! Can I help you?
A:晚上好,能为您效劳吗?
B: Yes. I’m looking for some silk ties.
B:是的,我想要几条真丝领带。
A: Let me show you some. What kind would you like?
A:我那一些给您看看。您喜欢哪种呢?
10引导提问
导购口语:
Why don't you buy the whole set, sir? It will be much cheaper.
先生,为什么您不买整套呢?这样会便宜许多。
Is it for yourself or for others?
是您自己穿还是替别人买?
How about ordering a tailor-made suit here?
在这儿定做一套西装怎么样?
语句解析:
Why don’t you „? (为什么您不„„)也可以用Why not +动词原形,都表示“建议”。 情景再现:
Which set do you prefer?
您喜欢哪一套?
How do you like your cigarettes in tins or in pockets?
您的烟是要锡装的还是盒装的?
11给予评价
导购口语:
Casual elegance is the principal spirit of this season.
精致休闲是这一季的主格调。
The pants match your jacket very well.
这条裤子陪你的夹克正合适。
This windbreaker is perfect for spring.
这件防风衣很适合春天穿。
语句解析:
Causal elegance 精致休闲,要说休闲服可以用casual wear表示;match sth. very well配„„正合适;be perfect for 适合„„穿。
情景再现:
This shirt can match your pants.
这件衬衣配你的裤子。
This leather jacket suits you well. It goes very well with your jeans.
这件皮夹克很适合你,和你的牛仔裤很相配。
12赞美一下
导购口语:
The yellow shirt with a V-neck looks pretty.
这件V领的黄色衬衫看起来很漂亮。
Thas's beautiful pendant. It looks perfect on you.
那是个漂亮的垂饰。你戴上真好看。
Taht dress looks loveyly on you.
裙子穿在你身上很漂亮。
语句解析:
a beautiful pendant 漂亮的垂饰,pendant坠儿,垂饰;look perfect on sb.与look lovely on sb.都表示“穿在某人身上很好看”的意思。
情景再现:
You look smart in the new suit.
你穿这套新衣服很帅气。
This black evening gown looks attractive.
这件黑色的晚礼服看起来很迷人。
You're a totally different person!
您真是脱胎换骨了。
13购买服饰(1)
Conversation 1
A: Excuse me.
B: Yes? How can I help you?
A: Well. I need a tie. Can you select one that goes well with my shirt?
B: My pleasure. Do you like this one?
A: Not really, I'm afraid.
B: Well, here are more samples. You may have a good look yourself.
A: Thank you. Oh, great! That one looks nice.
B: I'm glad you like it. Here you are.
A:打搅你一下。
B:请问,您想买什么?
A:我需要一条领带,能帮我挑一条配这衬衫的吗?
B:乐意为你效劳。您喜欢这条吗?
A:嗯,不是很喜欢。
B:好的,这些是样品,您不妨仔细看看。
A:谢谢。哦,太好了!这条看上去很漂亮。
B:我很高兴您喜欢,给您。
14购买服饰(2)
Conversation 2
A: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you.
B: I'm looking for a pair of table tennis bats.
A: Do you want rubber bats or sponge bats?
B: I want sponge ones.
A: How do you like your pimpled rubber turned, outside or inside?
B: Inside.
A: How about this one? It is the latest popular model.
B: It looks fine. Well, I think I'll take it.
A:早上好,先生。您要买什么?
B:我想买一副乒乓球拍。
A:您要橡胶拍还是海绵拍?
B:我想要海绵拍。
A:您喜欢颗粒胶是正贴还是反贴的?
B:反贴的。
A:这个怎么样?这个是最新流行式样。
B:看上去还不错,那我买下了。
15购买服饰(3)
Conversation 3
A: What can I show you, madam?
A:夫人,您要看点什么吗?
B: Where are the bracelets?
B:请问手镯在哪里?
A: This way, please. What kind would you prefer, gold or jade?
A:请到这边来。您喜欢金的还是玉的?
B: I like jade better.
B:我更喜欢玉的。
A: Oh, here you are. You have very good taste, madam.
A:哦,您看看吧。夫人,您的品位很高。
B: You are flattering me. Oh, how nice! I really don't know which one to choose. B:你在恭维我吧。哦,多漂亮呀!我真不知道该选哪个。
A: How about this one? It's made of precious Chinese jade.
A:这个怎么样?它是由珍贵的中国玉石制成的。
B: Let me see„ Well, it's quite cool. I like it very much. OK, I'll take it. B:让我看看„„嗯,这个镯子挺凉的。我很喜欢,买下了。
A: Thank you, madam. And let me wrap it and put it in a nice box for you.
A:谢谢您,夫人。让我把它包好放在漂亮的盒子里。
16您出个价
What price range are you thinking of?
你认为什么价格比较适合?
You can make an offer.
您可以出个价。
I'm afraid there's a big difference between my price and yours.
恐怕你我价格相差太大了。
语句解析:
make an offer出个价,当导购想了解顾客想要给出的价格时,就可以说“You can make an offer.” 情景再现:
I'll make you an offer of 5 dollars for it.
我愿意向你出价5美元把它买下来。
That's a little more than I wanted to pay.
这比我想的价钱高了一点儿。