价格谈判常用句型
Talking about order
I have studied your catalogue, and I’m impressed by the products you are offering. 我看过你们的产品目录,对你们的产品印象深刻。
How many do you intend to order?
您准备定多少?
What ’s the minimum order for your goods?
你们的产品最少定单数是多少?
If you order 300 or more boxes, we can reduce our price by 5%.
如果定单数超过300件,我们的价格还能降5%。
The size of order depends greatly on the prices.
定单数量很大程度上取决于价格。
If your price is attractive enough, we are going to order 5,000 pieces.
如果你们的价格足够优惠,我们想定5000件。
On prices
It ’s not easy for us to persuade the customers to buy your goods at this price. 我们不大容易让顾客以这种价格购买你们的商品。
The discount of the products usually depends on the method of payment. If you pay in cash, I will give you a discount of 6%.
产品的折扣通常取决于付款方式。如果你们支付现金,我们给你们6%的折扣。 That ’s almost cost price.
那几乎是成本价了。
Considering the high quality of our products, our price is very reasonable.
鉴于我们产品的高质量,我们的价格非常合理。
For the sake of future business, we can consider reducing the price further by 5%. 为了以后的生意,我们可以考虑价格再降5%。
This is our lowest quotation. I’m afraid we can’t go any further.
这是我们最低报价。我想恐怕不能再降了。
If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price.
如果你们的定单量大,我们可以重新考虑价格。
In order to conclude the transaction, we accept your price.
为了做成这笔交易,我们可以接受你们的价格。
Can we each make some concessions?
能不能我们都让点步?
If you stand firm on your price, we can hardly come to agreement.
如果你坚持你的价格,我们就几乎不可能达成一致。
I’m sorry we have to maintain our original price.
很遗憾我们不得不保持原价。
It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
Compared with what is quoted by other suppliers, your price is uncompetitive. 同其它供应商的报价相比,贵方报价一点也不具竞争力。
Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised (increased), I’m afraid that we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.
由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品价格做相应调整。
We can’t reduce our price to the level you indicated.
我们无法将价格降到你说的水平。
In order to encourage future business, we are going to give you a 7% discount. 为了以后继续做生意,我们打算给你们提供7%的折扣。