驾校及英语
1. 科目三南岗考场二号线流程如下:
起点在考场大门口,大别山路上,上车喊报告,等考试员说上车,再开门,上车先调整座椅、不要系安全带,验证身份,听到语音:请熄火,下车准备:按照语音提示做,开门要看后视镜,下车后关好车门,绕车一周,回到左前门打开车门会听到语音:本项目完成请点火,(先系安全带再点火)开始模拟灯光,灯光模拟结束会听到语音:请前行:打方向灯、按喇叭(保持2秒)踩离合挂一档,踩刹车放手制动、缓抬离合找半联动稳住、缓抬刹车、轻加油门同时缓抬离合平稳起步(起步前要观察左右后视镜)加速到15码以上挂2档加油门至25码左右前行,语音:本项目结束(起步项目)——前方路口请右转、打右灯数3秒(保持原来速度)——本项目结束——前方人行横道(保持原来速度)——本项目结束——前方路口请右转(打右灯3秒变右道、灯不能灭)转弯缓打方向盘上右二道——本项目结束——. 请变更车道(打左灯数3秒向左变道)——本项目结束,再向左变道方向灯不能灭——前方调头(上左2道)——本项目结束——前方学校区域(25码)——本项目结束——前方请直行(看指示灯、25码)——本项目结束——前方请左转——本项目结束——前方直线行驶(用四档)——本项目结束——前方调头(左转灯亮调头、人行道出去调头)——本项目结束——前方超车(3档30码)左道超车再打右灯回原道——本项目结束——前方路口右转——本项目结束——前方公交站——本项目结束——前方路口右转——本项目结束——前方会车——本项目结束——请选择合适路段停车(车停稳挂空档、拉手制动、回转向灯、熄火、解安全带、把门打开再关上)——考试结束成绩合格(不合格)。
1. You seem subdued. Are you all right? 你好像有点没精神。有什么心事吗?
2. No spells no. 我说不行就不行(没必要再讨论了)。
3. Don ’t bulldoze me. 别逼我。
4. He got this zen look on his face. 他摆出一副一本正经/无所谓的样子。
5. Their smiles were plastic. 他们的笑太假了。
6. He lacks personality. 他没有个性。
7. Roger! 收到!(OK ,知道了)
8. I couldn’t find my bearings. 我有点找不着北。
9. They ’re lower than the animals. 他们禽兽不如。
10. Hey, that’s mine. Fork it over! 喂,那是我的。拿过来!
1
1. What ’s come over you? 你发什么神经啊?(怎么啦?)
2. They enjoy being wined and dined. 他们喜欢别人请吃饭。
3. My patience is running out. 我等不及了。
4. Stop it! You could bite the dust. 别瞎折腾。当心摔个狗啃泥。
5. You don’t have to mind your P’s and Q’s. 你不必小心翼翼的。
6. Might is right. 拳头大的是爷。
7. He is a bit of a handful in your class. 你们班这小子不太好管。
8. She is nothing but a dumb blonde. 她只是个花瓶而已。
9. Hey, this is no laughing matter. 喂,这可不是闹着玩的。
10. I reserve judgment on this issue. 我对此事暂不表态 。
2
1. They were like one and the same back then. 当时他俩好的跟一个人似的。
2. Let go of the stresses and strains. 别忧心忡忡的。
3. In English, please. 有话直说(别兜圈子,我听不懂)。
4. Don ’t touch the tender spot. 别哪壶不开提哪壶。
5. What are you? Hit the jackpot? 你发什么疯?中大奖了?
6. Stop harping on about it! 别唠叨了行吗?
7. We compared notes. 我们交换了一下看法。
8. We handled the matter with kid gloves. 这个问题我们处理的很谨慎。
9. Woe betide you if it happens again! 下次你死定了!
10. I balk at the idea. 我个主意我不太喜欢。
3
1. She grudgingly admitted she was wrong. 她勉强承认了错误。
2. I hold him in awe. 我对他很敬重。
3. You ’ll have to resign yourself to it. 你只能无奈地接受。
4. 5. Good wine needs no bush. 好酒不怕巷子深。
6. They just skirted around the issue. 他们光兜圈子,不谈正题。
7. It ’s the widow’s mite. 礼轻情义重。
8. It ’s too way-out for me. 对我来说太前卫了。
9. We should explore every avenue. 我们要千方百计。
10. Do you have any contingency plans? 你有防范措施吗?
4
1. The bulk of the speech fell short. 演讲的大部分内容令人失望。
2. Take the stage in a positive frame of mind. 登台的时候要保持积极的心态。
3. Aren ’t they picked over? 都是人家挑剩下的了。
4. The odds are stacked against you. 你成功的机会渺茫。
5. I envy her measurements. 我真羡慕她的三围。
6. He remains untamed. 他屡教不改。
7. I ’ll have to wing it / play it by ear. 我只好即兴发挥了。
8. Life is as flat as usual. 生活还是那么平淡。
9. He poached this idea from me. 这个想法是他剽窃我的。
10. I’m not deflated. 我没有气馁。
5
1. I need a stout heart. 我要的是个坚强的人。
2. That sweatshirt is grungy. 那件汗衫太脏了。
3. Don ’t play Russian roulette with fate. 别玩命。
4. He appears offhand with people. 他好像对人爱搭不理的。
5. The worm turns. 兔子急了也会咬人。
6. House prices will never dip. 房价不会降了。
7. You ’re not going to palm me off with that feeble excuse. 别想轻易把我打发走。
8. Nothing can break my spirit. 我永不屈服。
9. He ’s a hardy soul. 他是条硬汉。
10. She's spoken for. 她名花有主了。
6
1. They were victims of circumstance. 他们是环境的牺牲品。
2. You look perky. 你精神不错啊。
3. Don ’t give me the bull. 胡说八道。
4. Take the tonsure. Life’s fuck all. 出家算了。活着真没劲。
5. Dusk hasn’t fallen. 天还没黑。
6. It all happened in a flash. 这一切来得太突然了。
7. The market is glutted. 市场饱和了。
8. I think we should give him a fair hearing. 我们应该听听他的解释。
9. Mayday! 救命!
10. They’re paid a pittance. 他们的薪水少得可怜。
7