护士实用英语80句
护理实用英语80句
一、Receiving the patient(接待病人)
1. How do you do?/ Good morning!
2.What can I do for you?/Can I help you?
3.I‘ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed„„我要领您到床边去。请跟我来。这是您的床位。
4.The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边。
5.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水。
6.Please wait a moment. I‘ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doctor.请等一会儿,我去通知医生。
7.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生。
8.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们。
9.Smoking is not allowed here.这里不允许吸烟。
二、information collection(收集信息)
10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗?
11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息。
12.Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子还疼吗?
13.Does your pain come on after or before meals? 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?
14.Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here? 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗?
15.Does your back ache? 您的后背痛吗?
16.Do your feet swell? 您的脚肿了吗?
17.Do you have a cough/fever? 您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗?
18.Do you bring up any sputum? 您咳痰吗?
19.Is there any radiation of the pain ?(to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?
20.How long have you had the pain? 您的痛有多长时间了?
21.When did the pain start?/where is your pain? 疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?
22.Are your periods regular? 您的月经规则吗?
三、Physical examination(查体)
23.Will you please undress for medical examination? 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?
24.Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来。
25.Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.请躺在治疗床上。/ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松。
26.Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝。
27.Open your mouth and say ‘ah“ 张开口, 说: 啊。
28.Beathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.请深呼吸。
29.May I examine your tummy, please? 我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗?
30.Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子。
四、communication.(交流)
31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下。
32.Let me feel your pulse.让我测一下您的脉搏。
33.I‘ll test/take your blood pressure. 我要测量您的血压。
34. I‘m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指。
35.I‘ll take some blood from your arm now. 现在我要从您的胳膊抽血。
36.Don‘t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血。
37.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿。
38.Please have your blood and urine tests done. 请做一下您的血和尿试验。
39.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT。
40.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早上您要拍一个胸片。
41.You are going to have a Bmode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈。
42.You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don‘t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。
43.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿。
44.I‘m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图。
45.I‘m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压。
We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.我们通过胃管给您必要的营养。当我放管时,请做吞咽动作。
46.I‘m going to make your bed./ we’ll change the bed linen at once.我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单。
47.I‘ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.我要给您的踝部冷/热敷。 48.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now. Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?
明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术。 同意手术请您签字好吗?
49.I‘m going to shave your skin. / I’m going to do skin preparation for you.我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。
50.You‘re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉。
51.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?
52. I‘m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of
breath,please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I‘m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试。 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我。/我十五分钟后看结果。/我要给您做破伤风皮试。
53. I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射。
54.I’m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便。
55.The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线。
56.I‘m going to give you oxygen now. 我要给您吸氧57.I’m going to give you nebulization.我要给您(雾化)吸入。
58. I‘m going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要给您做膀胱冲洗。
59.You have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要卧床休息一周。
60.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?
您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?
61.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?
昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?
62.What color of your urine?您的尿液什么颜色?
63.How much urine do you pass each time?您每次排尿多少?
64.You will have skin/cervical traction.要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引。
65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook,avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒。
66.You are going to have a blood transfusion.要给您输血。
67.The results are normal.结果正常。
68.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~您的病诊断为~ 。
69.You have to stop smoking and alcohol.您必须戒烟、戒酒。
五、about medication and nutrition(关于药物和营养) 70.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.饭前/饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒。
71.Take the medicine with a lot of water.服用此药,要多饮水。
72.I‘ll give you an injection twice a day.我要给您注射,每日两次。
73.This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血。
74.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.您的进食应该是低脂/低盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物。
75.Please take some more nourishing food.请食营养多的食物。
六、comforting (安慰)
76.Never mind/It doesn‘t matter没关系。
77.Don’t worry不要担心。
78.Don‘t be nervous. You are in good hands. 不要紧张, 操作者是高手。
79.You will recover soon.您很快就会康复的。
80.Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.请两周后来看医生复查。
护士日常英语常用语
1. What can do for you?
你有什么事?
2.May I help you?
我能帮你什么忙?
8.Please take a seat!
please sit down!
请坐下.
4.Wait a moment, please.
请等一等.
5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.
对不起让你久等了.
6.It is not serious.
病情不严重.
7.Don't worry.
There is nothing to worry about.
不必顾虑。
8.You need a thorough examination.
你需要做一个全面检查.
9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.
你需要在医院里住几夭.
We think that you had better be hospitalized
我们认为你最好住进医院来。
10. You should stay in bed for a few days.
你需要卧床几天.
11. You can keep on working.
You can carry on with your work.
可以继续工作。
12. You should be very careful for a week or two
这一两周内,你需要很注意。
13. Try to relax and keep calm.
尽量放松保持镇静。
14. You'll soon be all right.
你很快就会好起来的.
15. 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.
这药对你肯定会很有效的.
16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I’m afraid.
恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.
17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.
你需要等20分钟.
18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.
彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。
19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.
你需要定期来门诊检查.
20. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.
要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。
21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night. 你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.
22.I'll come right away.
我马上就来.
23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.
我去给你安排住院.
24.Please come with your interpreter next time.
下次请带翻译来。
25. Do you understand what I'm saying?
你明白我的话吗?
26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?
你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?
27. Shall I explain it again?
需等我海解释一遍吗?
28.If the trouble persists come back again.
要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。
29. There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.
不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。
30. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).
请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。
31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.
现在还不好说是什么问题。
32. This is quite common among people of your age.
在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.
This often happens to people of your age.
这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.
This often occurs at your age.
这就经常出在你这种岁数上。
33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).
这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。
34.I suggest you do some light exercises.
我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。
I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.
我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.
I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.
我建议你作理疗。
I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.
我建议你吃中药。
35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。
我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.
36. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked. 你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.
37. A smear should be taken.
需要做个涂片.
A culture should be done.
需要做个培养。
38. Please don’t eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test. 明早查血以前不要吃东西。
39. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.
请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.
40. What's your trouble?
你哪里觉着不好?
41. How long have you been feeling unwell?
你不舒服多久了。
42. What medicine did you take?
你吃的是什么药?
43.Have you taken any medicine?
你吃过什么药吗7
44.Did you take your temperature?
你试过体温吗?
45.Do you smoke (drink)?
你吸烟(喝酒)吗?
46. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?
你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?
47.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?
你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?
48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?
你的胃有过烧心感(稀便,胸痛)吗?
49. Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked?
你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?
50.Let me examine you please.
我给你检查一下.
51.Please take off your shoes and lie down.
请脱鞋,躺下.
52,Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.
请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带.
53.Please take off your trousers.
请脱下裤子.
54. Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side)。 请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55.Please bend your knees.
请屈膝.
56.pleare relax.
请放松.
57. Please breathe deeply(normally).
请深呼正常呼吸).
58. Please stick Out your tongue.
请伸出舌头.
59.Please let me feel your pulse.
让我摸摸你的脉搏。
60.Let me take your blood pressure
我给你量一下血压.
61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)
请抬起你的左腿(右腿).
62. Please open your mouth and say “Ah
请张开口说“啊”
63. It is normal(essentially normal).
结果正常(基本正常).
64.Have you ever received any treatment before?
你以前治过吗?
65. Has it gotten worse?
情况变坏了吗?
66.Has it happened before?
这种情况以前发生过吗?
67. Are you feeling better?
你觉着好一些吗?
68.Is the pain gentting less?
疼痛减轻些了吗?
69. Does it still hurt?
还疼吗?
70.How long have you had this pain?
你从什么时侯开始有这种痛的?
71. What kind of pain is it?
是什么样的痛?
72. Please tell me something of your past illnesses.
请告诉我你过去的病史。
73. Is there any blood in your stool(urine,sputum)?
你的大便里(尿里,痰里)有血吗?
病人常用语
1. I'm not feeling well.
我觉得不舒服.
2. I'm feeling very bad.
我觉得很不舒服.
3. I don't feel myself lately.
我最近感到不舒服.
4. What shall(should) I do?
我该怎么办,
5. Should I stay in the hospital?
我需要住院吗?
6.The pain seems less.
我的疼痛有些减轻.
7. Will it go away by itself(soon)?
它能自然(很快)痊愈吗?
8. When shall I come back?
我什么时候再来?
9. Will there be a recurrence?
这病会复发吗?
10.Does this medicine have any side-effects?
这药有副作用吗?
11. What kind of food should I eat? Should I have a special diet? 我应该吃什么样的饮食,我需要吃特别的饮食吗。
12.Will surgery necessary?
需要做手术吗;
13. Will it take long to recover?
很久才能恢复吗?
l4 Is it right to move around and do some exercises?
可以在地上走走,锻炼锻炼吗?
15. Is it serious?
情况严重吗?
16. Is there any danger?
有危险吗?
17. What could be the cause?
可能是什么原因呢?
18. What should I do if I have another attack?
我若是再犯,该怎么办呢,
19. Isn't there any good medicine for it?
没有什么好药吗?
20. What kind of medicine is this?
这是一种什么药呢7
21. I hate injections. Can I take the medicine orally?
我不喜欢打针,能吃些口服药吗?
22. Can it be cured?。
能治好么,
23. Will it get worse?
能变坏吗?
24. What could it be?
可能是什么病呢?
25. What do you think?
你认为怎样?
26. Can anything be done for pain?
对于这种疼痛,有没有办法呢?
27.Whateverr you say.
听从你的意见.
28.Since two or three weeks.
大约两三周前.
29. About when?
大约在什么时间了
30. Is it contagious?
这病传染吗7
31. I feel dizzy(feverish, shivery, sleepy, like vomiting,nauseous itching,weak,irritated).
我感到头晕(发烧,发冷,发困,想吐,恶心,痒,虚弱,急躁)。
32. I have pils(a bad cough, a dry cough, a sore stomach a
pain in the small of my back).
我有痔疮(剧烈的咳嗽,干咳,胃痛,腰背部痛)。
Registration and Work in the Office
挂号及办公室工作
Nurse:Do you want to see a doctor?
你要看病吗?
Patent: Yes, where shall I register?
是的,在哪儿挂号?
N: Here, have you been here before?
这儿,你从前来过吗?
P:Yes,a year age.
NO,this is my first visit.
是的,一年前来过.
没有,这是第一次来.
N:Have you a registration card?
你有挂号证吗?
P:Yes here it is.
NO,I forgot to bring it.
有,在这儿呢.
没有,我忘记带了.
N: Do you remember your card number?
你记得你的挂号证号码吗?
P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three.
No.I can't remember it.
记得,是 C-150843.
不记得了.
N: When did you come last?
上次你什么时侯来的?
P: About a week age.
大约在一周以前.
N: Then I'11 find out for you.
那么,我给你查查.
Are you working in the Embassy?
你在大使馆工作吗?
P:Yes I'll be here for three to five years.
是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年.
I’m a teacher at…
我是„的教师.
N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate,
experts certificate, passport).
请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。
P: I’m a tourist.
我是一个旅游者.
N:How long do you intend to stay here?
你准备在这里呆多久?
P: About one week.
大约一周。
Till the end of this year.
到今年年底。
I’m leaving tomorrow morning.
我明天早晨就走。
N: I'll make a file (record) for you.
我要给你做一份病历.
Please write down your full name in block letters.
请用印刷体写上你的全名.
How old are you?
你的年龄?
When were you born?
你是哪年生的?
P:I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.
我是1952年2月15日生的。
N: Are you married or single?
你结婚了,还是独身?
P: Yes, I’m married.
是的,我结婚了.
NO, I’m single.
没有,还是独身.
I’m divorced.
离婚了。
N: What’s your address, pleas.
请告诉我你的住址。
P: I live in „ hotel(„Embassy,„building „block„number).
我住在„饭店(„使馆,„单元„楼„号).
N: Your telephone number,please.
请告诉我你的电话.
P:five,two,two,one,three.Extension one five six.
522133,分机156.
N: Is your baby a boy or a girl?
你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?
N: who is paying?
谁替你付款?
Can you charge it to your organizatlon?
你能在你的单位报销吗?
Will they reimburse you?
他们给你报销吗?
P: I pay for myself.
我自己付款(我自费)。
I think they will reimburs me.
我想他们会给我报销。
I think they will give me the money back.
我想他们会把钱还给我的.
N: Please pay fou the registration.
请交挂号费。
P: How.muth?
多少钱?
N:Here is your receipt and change.
这是收据和找回的钱.
Have you any small change?
你有零钱吗?
This is your registration card. Please don't lose it and bring
it whenever you come.
这是你的挂号证.请不要遗失。每次来时带着它.
P: Yes, I will.
好,照办.
N: What's wrong with you today?
你今天哪里不舒服?
Which department do you want to register with?
你要挂哪科的号?
P: I want to see a physician(an internist, surgeon, obstetrician,
gynaecologist,pediatrician,neurologist,dermatologist,oculist
E.N.T.specialist, traditional medicine doctor, allergist, urologist, orthopedist,dentist,endocrinologlst).
我要看病(内科,外科,产科,妇科,小儿科,神经科,皮肤科,
眼科,耳鼻喉科,中医科,过敏反应科,泌尿科,骨科,牙科,内分泌科). P: I don't know which clinic. I have a rash all over my body.
It itches badly.
我不知道该挂哪个科.我混身起红疹;痒得厉害.
N: I think you should see a dermatoloist first.If necessary
we'll transfer you to the physician.
我想你应当先看皮肤科大夫.需要的话再转内科.
Parent: My daughter has had diarrhea since yesterday and keeps
on vomiting. I would like her to see a pediatrician.
N: Please take her temperature under her arm.
请给她试试腋温.
We would like have her stool examined.Will you please
give us a specimen?
我们想给她检查一下大便.你能给我们一点大便标本吗。
Parent: Yes, I’11 try.
No, Idon't think she can pass any stool just now,but have
brought her diaper with me, maybe you can get some from the diaper.
可以,我试试看.
不行,我想她现在便不出来.但是我已经把她的尿布带来了,或者你们可以从尿布上取点大便.
P: I would like to see a dentist.
我想见一位牙科医生。
N: For a filling? a denture? or a cleaning?
补牙?镶牙(做假牙),还是洗牙(洁齿)?
P: I want to have a denture fitted (my teeth cleansed), please
make an appointment for me.
我要镶牙(洁齿),请给我约个时间.
N: OK! Next Wednesday, do you prefer 8 o’clock or 10 o’clock? 好吧!下星期三,你愿意上午八点钟来还是十点钟来?
P: Ten o'clock suits me better.
十点钟对我更合适。
N:Please come with me.
请随我来.
P: How long must I wait?
我还需要等多久?
N: Your turn is next.
下一个就轮到你了.
There are two more patients before you.
在你前面还有两个病人.
It's your turn now.
该你看病了.
The patient before you is a rather complicated case. I’m
sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour.
你前面那个病人情况较复杂。对不起,你至少还得等半个小时.
N: You need to have your eyes, ears and blood pressure checkd.
You need to have a fluoroscopy done.
你需要检查一下眼睛、耳朵和血压.
你需要做透视检查。
P:The doctor needs my weight,pleas weigh me.
医生要我的体重,请给我量一下.
N: Please bring a photograph of yourself,we have to affix a stamp on the corner of it.
请带一张你的照片来,我们要在它的角上盖个印儿.
P:The doctor suggested I have a series of gastro-intestinal tests
made.What shall I do?
医生建议我做个胃肠造影。我该怎样做呢?
N: I'll make an appointment for you at once.Come next Friday morning at 8 o'clock.
Please don't eat or drink any thing after midnight.
我现在就给你约定.下星期五早晨8点钟来.到后半夜就不要再吃东西或喝水了.
P: Not even water?
水也不行吗?
N: A sip of water is all right.
小口水还是可以的.
P: Where can I get the certificate stamped?
我这证明在哪儿盖章呢?
N: Right here.I'11 do it for you.
就在这儿。我来给你盖.
P: If it is an emergency case,we can come at any time,can't we ?or
shoud we phone first?
如果病情危重,我们随时都可以来,是吗?还要先打个电话不?
N: If you have the time better notify us befor you come.
假如有时间,最好来之前打个电话.
Have you had your lungs x-raged this year?
这一年内你照过胸部X线片吗?
P : When can I get the result?
我什么时候能知道检查结果?
N: Right away.
马上就可以.
in two days.
两天以后。
Next Monday.
下星期一
P: May I ask our interpreter to phone for the result?
我可以请我们翻译打电话问结果吗?
N: Yes you may.
You can have all the results next Monday when you come to see the doctor. 是的,可以。
你下星期一看病的时候,所有的结果都会出来的。
P: The paper for the driving licence need my height.
驾驶执照上要有我的身高.
N: DO you know your height in centimeters?
你知道你身高多少厘米吗。
P: No I don’t know. I measure five feet eleven inches.
不知道,我的身高是 5 英尺11英寸.
N: OK!I'11 calculate it for you.That’s one hundred and
seventy-seven point five centimeters.
好,我替你算算.这就是 177.5厘米.
lf the patient is too weak, we can do home visit.Our
doctor and nurse can go to the patient’s home by our ambu-
lance. In case the patient needs to be hospitalized, we shall
bring him(her) back.
假如病人太弱,我们可以出诊.我们的医生和护土可以乘我们的
救护车到病人家去。假如病人需要住院,我们就把他(她)带回医院来. I'11 take some blood from your arm. Please take off your coat
and roll up your sleeve.
我要从你的手臂上取点血。请脱掉上衣,卷起袖子.
I’11 take some blood from your ear. Please take off your ear ring.
我要从你的耳朵上取点血.请摘下你的耳环。
Your veins don't stand out very clearly.I'11 try to do it care-
Be patient. Please clench your fist.
你的静脉不明显,我需要仔细找找。请耐心些.请你握拳.
Pleas open your hand.Press it with this bit of cotton wool for a while.
请张开手,用这块棉花压一会儿.
I'll do a skin test first to see if you have any sensitivity.
我要先给你做个皮肤试验看看你有无过敏现象。
Since you are sensitive to the anti-tetanus serum, we will have
to give it to youin fonr doses,at an interval of twenty minutes.
由于你对破伤风抗毒素过敏,我们要分四次注射,每次相隔20分钟. P: How often should I have the injection?
这针多久注射一次?
N: Once a day(twice a day).
每天一次(每天两次).
P: Where do you give it?
在哪个部位注射呢?
N: In the buttocks(in the arm).
在臀部(在手臂上).
P: I discovered a lump on my buttock yesterday. What shall I do?
我昨天发现我的臀部有个硬块.该怎么办呢?
N: Let me have a look. Better put hot towels on it. Two times
a day for fifteen minutes, If It doesn’t get better, we'11 try ghysiotherapy. 让我看一下.最好用热手巾敷.一天敷两次,每次15分钟。假若不见好,我们可以做做理疗.
常用的日常护理英语(简单而口语化)
常用表达一(挂号Registration)
1 早上好/你好,你怎么了?Good morning /Hello, Can I help you?
2 你需要看病吗? Do you want to see a doctor? 3 你有挂号卡吗? Do you have a registration card? 4 在哪儿挂号? Where shall I register?
5 你哪儿不舒服? What’s wrong with you? / What’s your trouble?
6 你要挂哪个科? Which department do you want to register in?
7 我要给你做一份病历 I’ll make a file for you. 8 请付挂号费。 Please pay for the registration 9 这是收据和零钱。 Here is your receipt and change. 10 这是你的挂号卡,请别弄丟了。 This is your registration card. Please don’t lose it.
常用表达二(住院Admission)
1 我是您的负责护士。
I am the nurse in charge of you.
2 我能问你几个问题吗?
Would you mind my asking you some questions for our records? 3 请把你的门诊预约单给我看看。
Please show me your outpatient appointment card. 4 你住在2病区10号房。
You will be in Room 10, Ward 2。
5 我要带你到你的床边去,请跟我来。
I will bring you to your bedside, please follow me. 6 我们供应热水。
We supply hot water.
7 厕所在那边。
The toilet is over there.
8 这里不可以抽烟。
Smoking is not allowed here.
9 请等一会儿,我去通知医生。
Please wait a moment. I will let your doctor know/I will inform your doctor.
10.您需要帮助时,请告诉我。
Please let us know if you need any help.
常用表达三(内科护理评估Nursing Assessment in the Medical Department)
1. 你有什么不舒服?
What seems to be your trouble? / What do you complain of? /What’s bothering you?
2. 您有胃口吗?
How about your appetite? /Do you have any appetite?
3. 您有呼吸困难吗? 你有时感觉短促的喘气吗? Do you have difficulty breathing? Do you feel
short-winded?
4. 咳嗽时有痰吗?
Are you bringing anything up when you cough?
5. 什么时候开始痛/不舒服/腹泄的?
When did the pain/trouble/diarrhea start?
6. 你觉得那儿痛?
Where does it hurt? / Where is your pain?
7. 我想给你做些检查/透视。
I’d like to run a few tests/give you an X-ray.
8. 发烧吗?/发过烧吗?
Any fever? /Did you run any temperature?
9. 你得了流行感
You have got the flu/ enteritis/appendicitis
10. 您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?
Are you allergic to any medication? / penicillin? 常用表达四(询问症状)
1.你是感觉好吗? 您是感觉恶心吗? Are you feeling all right? / nausea?
2. 您的肠能适当地行动吗? 您的肠的运动是规则吗? Are your bowels acting properly? / Are your bowels regular?
3. 您这里有以前痛吗? Did you have pains here before?
4. 你咳嗽吗? Do you cough?
5. 您感到疲乏吗? Do you feel tired?
6. 您有胃口吗? Do you have any appetite?
7. 您有呼吸困难吗? Do you have
difficulty breathing?
8. 您从前得过慢性疾病吗? Have you got any chronic diseases in the past?
9. 您的关节感觉/睡眠怎么样?How’s
your rheumatism?
10. 您这样不舒服有多久了?你有这个毛病有多久了? How long has it been this way?
How long has this been going on?
How long have you been ill?
How long have you been like this?
How long have you had it?
How long have you had this trouble? 常用表达五 医疗检查
1. 我简单地给你检查一下好吗?
Do you mind if I examine you briefly?
2. 我检查一下您的肚子好吗?
May I examine your tummy, please?
3. 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?
Will you please undress for medical examination?
4. 请卷起袖子.
Roll up your sleeves, please.
5. 请你脱去鞋和裤子,躺到检查床上。
Please take off your shoes and panties and lie on the examining table.
6. 请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床并放松.
Lie down on the couch, please.
/Just lie still on the couch and relax.
7. 我要测一下您的体温/做心电图
I am going to take your temperature/ do an ECG for you.
8. 请把体温计放在您的腋下
Please put the thermometer under your armpit.
9. 请将尿放进这个容器内。
Please use this container for your urine.
10. 请把舌头伸出来。
Show me your tongue, please.