翻译(英语应用文写作)
翻译(英语应用文写作)
1、从友人处获悉贵公司缺一位会计,我想申请此职位。
I have learned from a friend that there is a vacancy accountant in your company, and I wish to apply for the position.
2、我毕业于浙江大学电子信息专业。
I graduated from Zhejiang University, majoring in electronic information.
3、如能尽快回复,将不胜感激。
Your prompt reply will be much appreciated.
4、我希望你们能考虑我的申请。
I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application.
5、您随时可以面试我。
I should welcome a personal interview at your convenience.
6、乔治·布朗先生敬请您出席。
Mr. George Brown requests the honor of your presence.(Mr. George Brown requests the pleasure of your visit.)
7、乔治·布朗先生因另有约在先,十分遗憾不能接受邀请。
Mr. George Brown regrets that a previous engagement prevents his acceptance of the kind invitation.
8、谨以此信,表达我对您帮助的感谢之情。
I am writing to express my thanks for your kind help.
9、我谨代表我全家对您的帮助表示真诚的感谢。
On the behalf of my whole family, I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for your kind help.
10、我再次对所引起的不满表示歉意。
Once again, I am sorry for any convenience caused.
11、我方期待此事有一个令人满意的答复。
We hope to receive a favorable reply to this matter soon.