医生护士英语会话
医生护士英语会话(7):交通事故
From: http://www.hxen.com/word/yingxuecihui/2007-08-31/13084.html大夫:你哪里不舒服? Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。
Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.
大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?
Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?
病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。
Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.
大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?
Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?
病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。
Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.
大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X 光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。
Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
病人:好的,那么待会儿再见吧!
Patient: OK. See you later.
大夫:待会儿见!
Doctor: See you then!
( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)
病人:这是我的X 光片。
Patient:Here's my X-rays.
大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。
Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline
fracture.
病人:这严重吗?
Patient: Is it serious?
大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息
Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.
病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?
Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?
大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。
Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.
病人:我需要上石膏吗?
Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?
大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。
Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.
病人:非常感谢您,大夫。
Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.
大夫:不客气。再见!
Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!
病人:再见!
Patient: Goodbye!
单词 Words
elbow n. 肘部
graze v. 檫伤
ribs n. 肋骨
plate n. 光片
oral adj 口服
instruction n. 说明
plaster n. 石膏
短语 Phrases
be knocked to the ground 被撞倒在地
to be on the safe side 出于安全考虑
take two or three weeks off work 休假两,三周
herbal medicine 中草药
for oral administration 口服
a tube of ointment 一管药膏
句子 Sentence Patterns
Does it hurt when I do this?
我按这儿, 你疼不疼?
To be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department.
但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X 光片。
When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.
片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。
Will I need to be put in plaster?
我需要上石膏吗?
Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's.
这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。
Please take the medicine according to the instruction.
请按说明服药。
相关单词
dislocation 脱臼
spain 扭伤
twist 扭伤
burn 烧伤
spasm 痉挛
tetanus 破伤风
paralysis 瘫痪
fracture 骨折
bandage 绷带
plaster 石膏
stitch 缝针
padding 垫,衬
pillow 枕头
crutch 拐杖
相关短语
be all right 没什么问题
take a week off work 休假一周
rest in bed 卧床休息
clean up the wound 清洗伤口
dress the wound 包扎伤口
give sb. a few stiches 给……缝几针
take the stiches out 拆线
be hospitalized 住院
right away 立即,马上
Related Expressions
Your arm and elbow seem to be all right.
你的手臂和肘关节看来没什么问题。
You should take a week off work.
你应该休假一周。
Though it is not very serious, you should rest in bed as much as possible.
虽然不太严重,但你还是要尽量多卧床休息。
Take it three times a day after meals.
每日三次,饭后服用。
Here is the prescription for your medicine.
这是给你开的药方。
There is a cut, but luckily it is not deep.
破了个口子,不过不太深。
First, I'll clean up the wound and then we are going to dress it.
我得先清洗伤口,然后把伤口包扎起来。
I'm afraid I'll have to give you a few stiches.
恐怕我得给你缝几针了。
Come back in a week and I'll take your stiches out.
一周之后再来,我给你拆线。
The X-ray shows a fractured ankle.
X 光片显示足踝骨折。
You must be hospitalized right away.
你应当立即住院。
You will be treated for a fracture of the bone.
你的骨折需要治疗。
You'll have to stay in the hospital for observation for two days.
你得住院观察两天。
Your left thumb suffers a comminuted fracture.
你左手的拇指是粉碎性骨折。
医生护士英语会话(5):患失眠症
Source: 2007-08-29 我要投稿 恒星英语学习论坛 Favorite 病人:早上好,大夫 Patient:Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor:good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:我最近有点失眠。
Patient:I'm suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor:How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor:Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor:Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient:I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor:Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient:Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor:Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor:Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient:What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor:I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient:Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor:Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient:Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor:Bye!
单词 Words
insomnia n. 失眠症
appetite n. 胃口
pressure n. 压力,血压
anemic n. 贫血病
exhausted adj 疲倦,筋疲力尽
overwork n. 过度劳累
outdoors adv 户外
cure n. vt 治愈,治好
短语 Phrases
suffer from 遭受
sleeping pills 安眠药
on the edge 紧张不安
take sb's blood pressure 量血压
句子 Sentence Patterns
What seems to be the trouble?
哪里不舒服?
How long have you had this problem?
这种情况有多久了?
I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me. 我试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
There is nothing to be alarmed about. 没什么好担心的。 Don't strain yourself too much. 不要过度劳累。
相关单词 Related Words
arm 手臂
upper arm 上臂
forearm 前臂
elbow 肘
wrist 腕
thumb 大拇指
forefinger 食指
middle finger 中指
third finger 无名指
little finger 小指
palm 手掌
nail 指甲
knuckle 指关节
leg 腿
thigh 大腿
knee 膝盖
shank 小腿
calf 小腿肚
foot 脚
instep 脚背
toe 脚趾
ankle 踝关节
heel 脚后跟
sole 脚掌
相关短语 Related Phrases
suffer from insomnia 失眠
sleeping pills 安眠药
get a temperature 发烧
get a running nose 流鼻涕
相关表达方式 Related Expressions (Describing the Illnesses )
Last night I suffered from insomnia.
昨晚我失眠了。
I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
我服了些安眠药, 但没有起什么作用。
I 'm afraid I've got a temperature. 恐怕我有点发烧。
I've got a running nose.
我在流鼻涕。
I keep feeling dizzy.
我老觉得头晕。
I seem to have pain all over.
我感到浑身都在痛。
I'm aching all over.
我浑身都在痛。
I'm having some trouble sleeping. 我的睡眠不好。
I'm running a fever.
我在发烧。
I'm running a temperature.
我在发烧。
The trouble began yesterday.
病是昨天开始的。
I feel numb in my right arm.
我觉得右臂麻木。
From: http://www.hxen.com/word/yingxuecihui/2007-08-31/13086.html