吸血鬼日记第3季第22集~中英文台词剧本
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on
我爱你 着我的眼睛 告诉我
I love you. Now look me in the eye and tell me
你对他没有感觉
that you don't feel something for him.
-你要对他做什么 -我要重塑他
- What are you doing with him? - I'm going to remake him. 终结所有吸血鬼的吸血鬼
The vampire to end all vampires.
埃丝特利用我创造你是有原因的 不是吗
There's a reason why Esther used me to make you, isn't there? 她不想让你永生 所以把你的生命
She didn't want you to be immortal. so she
和一个人类 也就是我的生命相连
tied your life to a human one--mine.
是我创造了你们的吸血鬼血统
I was the one who created your vampire bloodline,
因此我要为你们的生死负责
therefore I am responsible for your lives.
我想像你对迈克尔那样风干他
I want to desiccate him like you did to Mikael.
泰勒
Tyler...
我们把克劳斯扔到湖里之后
We'll call you from the road,
会在路上给你打电话的
after we dump Klaus' body in the lake.
杰里米又把自己锁在卫生间了
Jeremy locked himself in the bathroom again.
他真以为我们不知道他在干嘛吗
Does he think we don't know what he's doing in there? 他十四了 不会思考
He's 14. They don't think.
你会害我挨骂的
You'll get me in trouble with your--
早啊
Morning.
早 妈妈
Morning, mom.
■
翻译:草草 Super Charlotte 灰灰是菇凉
■
翻译:小跳小嘟大团圆 鸟携豆腐打酱油 NoNopig
■
翻译:凌魂 下季争取在的屁屁 思朵
■
校对:草草 屁屁 米苏 时间轴:喵喵 搁浅
吸血鬼
日记
第三季 第二十二集
她不会有事的
She's going to be fine.
她今天受了伤 撞到了头
She got a little banged up today, hit her head.
■
后期:鱼骨头 总监:米苏
但只是轻度的脑震荡 不用担心
But it was just a slight concussion. Nothing to worry about. 但她倒下了 都流血了
But she collapsed, there was blood.
真的 杰里米 她没事的
Honestly, Jeremy, she's ok.
她就是 受了不少苦
She's just... She's been through a lot.
你要给谁打电话吗
Is there anyone you want to call?
你干了什么
You did what?!
我带她来医院了
I took her to the hospital.
姐姐昏迷不醒 一般人就会叫救护车
You found your sister unconscious, you call 9-1-1.
但你能向一堆吸血鬼求助呢
Not when you have a parade of vampires at your disposal. 余下的祖先都会想杀死埃琳娜以阻止阿拉里克
Every remaining original is going to want Elena dead to stop Alaric. 她现在很容易被攻击
She's a sitting duck in there.
梅雷迪思想留她做观察
Well, Meredith wants to keep her here for observation. 杰里米 送埃琳娜回家
Jeremy, get Elena home.
我们这就走
We're on our way.
我最近有没有对你表示过感激
Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you
感激你不是史上最二的弟弟
not being the dumbest brother on earth?
我们总得有一个继续走吧
You know one of us needs to keep moving, right?
如果真是克劳斯创造了我们这条血脉
If Klaus really is the sire of our bloodline,
我们得把他藏好
we need to keep his body hidden
以免被阿拉里克找到 杀了他
before Alaric finds him, kills him
我们就都死翘翘了
and we all end up dead.
我们怎么总面临这样的选择
Our life is one big proverbial coin toss.
你好啊 梅雷迪思
Hello, Meredith.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
我可是埃琳娜的监护人
I'm Elena's guardian.
我倒奇怪怎么没人给我打电话
I thought it was strange i didn't get a phone call.
你怎么知道的
How did you find out?
我现在到处有眼线
Oh, I have eyes and ears everywhere now.
说来好笑 这个镇上的人
It's funny. The people of this town
如果有机会还是挺会办事的
are actually good at their jobs when you allow them to be. 说到办事能力
Speaking of...
你的医术就是格外高明
You are a little too good at your job.
不过那是因为你作弊了
But that's because you cheat.
所以呢 我找到了你私藏的吸血鬼血
So I found your stash of vampire blood.
别 住手
Don't--stop it.
别这样 住手
Don't--don't do that. Stop it!
委员会会联系医学会
The council will be in touch with the medical board 吊销你的行医执照
to have your license suspended.
洛克伍德镇长和福布斯警长
Mayor Lockwood and sheriff Forbes
都已被撤职
are being relieved of their duties.
我会重新控制这个镇子的局势
I'm getting this town back under control.
而你得安排埃琳娜出院 由我监管
And you will be releasing Elena to my custody.
去沙发上坐着
Couch.
我没事 我就想先吃点东西
I'm fine. I just-- I want something to eat first.
这就去
We're on it.
等我们确认了衣橱里没有藏人就去
As soon as we make sure no one's lurking in the closets. 好了 快去沙发上坐着
All right, couch. Now.
都说了我没事
Ugh, I told you, I'm fine.
谨遵医嘱 好好休息
Doctor says rest, you rest.
你要点什么吗
Now what can I get you?
要喝茶吗
Do you want some tea?
或者伏特加
Maybe some vodka?
都有助睡眠
Both will help you sleep.
我知道
I know.
我又让你透不过气了 我就这样
I'm being smothering. It's what I do.
不
No. It's...
这样真好
It's nice.
我想 还是茶掺伏特加吧
I'm thinking... Maybe tea with vodka.
卡罗琳·福布斯说我的马尾辫不够顺滑
Caroline Forbes told me that my ponytail lacked juj. 我都不知道这是啥意思
I don't even know what that means.
就是说卡罗琳又要把埃琳娜逼疯了
It means Caroline's driving Elena crazy, as usual.
正如我心灵感应预测到的那样
So as I psychically predicted,
喇叭裤的确又流行起来了
flare jeans are making a comeback.
那也不代表你是灵媒 邦妮
That doesn't make you a psychic, Bonnie.
只能说明你看太多《全美超模大赛》了
It means that you watch too much
随你怎么说吧
Say what you want.
但我觉得今晚的篝火晚会要出事
But I've got a bad feeling about the bonfire tonight. 字幕
It doesn't Matter, because I can't go.
我知道 但是珍娜来了
I know, but Jenna's in town
我父母想家人聚聚
and my parents want to do family night.
你必须去啊
You have to go.
看看你能不能溜出来
See if you can sneak out.
我得去见泰纳教练了 爱你
Got to see coach Tanner. Love you.
你没回应他
You didn't say it back.
什么 你自己清楚
What? You know what.
你不能这么拴着他 埃琳娜
You can't string him along, Elena.
如果你对他没感觉了 就
If you're not into it anymore, just...
告诉他
tell him.
大家哪去了
Where is everyone?
泰勒和卡罗琳的妈妈把他们叫走了
Tyler and Caroline got a call from their moms.
你刚刚梦到什么了
What were you dreaming about?
高二时光
Sophomore year.
感觉是上辈子的事了
That seems like forever ago.
是啊
It was.
抱歉我那时那样拴着你
I'm sorry that I strung you along.
我该想清楚自己的心意
I should have figured out what I wanted,
然后坦诚相对
and just been honest about it.
现在我又在斯特凡和达蒙身上
And now I'm making the same mistakes
犯同样的错
With Stefan and Damon.
我这样对他们是不对的
It's not right, what I'm doing to them, either.
我总得放弃他们中的一个
I--I have to let one of them go.
哪一个
Which one?
-斯特凡 -你没事吧
- Stefan. - You ok?
好了
Yeah.
谢啦 转告厨师
Thanks, man. Tell the kitchen
谢谢他们这么晚还为我下厨
I appreciate them staying open for me.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你们宠我过头了
I'm being over-coddled.
我完全没事的
I feel completely fine.
你被软禁了 就该宠着你
You're on house arrest. You're supposed to be coddled. 我们离镇不是更好吗
Wouldn't it be smarter if we just got you the hell out of town? 然后呢
And do what?
余生都四处逃亡吗
Go on the run for the rest of my life?
我不要
No, thank you.
而且我又不是残疾人
And I'm not an invalid.
不要睡沙发了
I'm done with the couch.
你什么事都让她做主吗
So you're just going to let her call the shots?
我让她自己做出选择
I'm letting her make her own decisions.
即使选错了
Even if they're wrong?
自由意志没什么错 马特
Nothing wrong with free will, Matt.
相信我
Trust me.
失去自由才知道它的珍贵
You don't realize that till you lose it.
斯特凡
Stefan...
以利亚
Elijah.
又见面了
Hello again.
你得告诉我他们把克劳斯的躯体放哪了
I need you to tell me where they're keeping Klaus' body. 我不知道 就是知道 干嘛要告诉你
I don't know. And even if I did, why would I tell you? 埃琳娜跟吸血鬼的纠葛
Elena's association with vampires
今晚险些害她丧命
nearly got her killed again tonight, Jeremy.
这你想过吗
Does that even register with you?
当然了
Of course it does.
她好像不能跟他们断绝关系
Well, she can't seem to cut them out of her life, 但我能
but I can.
如果你帮我
And with your help...
我就能摆脱他们所有人
I'll get rid of all of them.
查明克劳斯的躯体放在了哪
Find out where Klaus' body is being hidden.
我就杀了他和他的兄妹
I'll kill him. All his siblings.
等我一死 吸血鬼就绝迹了
And when I die, vampires will no longer exist.
但是只有埃琳娜死你才会死
But the only way for you to die is if Elena dies. 那就把我锁起来
Then lock me up.
让邦妮在我身上也施个风干咒
Have Bonnie put a spell on me like she did Klaus. 让埃琳娜过上健康长寿的人类生活
Let Elena live a long, healthy, human life.
等她寿终正寝
And when her life is over...
我也一同归西
mine will be, too.
这个木桩是这世上唯一能杀死他们的武器
This stake is the one weapon on earth that can kill them. 我会杀掉克劳斯的
I'm going to get Klaus
不管你帮不帮我 杰里米
either way, Jeremy.
别站错了阵营
Be on the right side of this.
我们只需要夺走那根木桩
All we need is to take that stake away from him. 一旦我拿到他的武器
Once he's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession, 我的家人就会四散去天涯海角
my family will scatter to the ends of the earth. 阿拉里克会来追杀我们
And Alaric will follow us.
你们就会那么 逃命吗
And you'll just...run.
又不是第一次了
We've done it before.
克劳斯和丽贝卡花了
Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part
将近一千年的时间躲我父亲
of a thousand years evading my father.
我们再躲半个世纪又如何 埃琳娜就得以
What's another half century while Elena's able to live out 过正常的生活直到死去
the rest of her natural life?
我们终于放倒了他 以利亚
We finally stopped him, Elijah.
他给了我们那么多磨难
After everything that he's done to us,
我不能让你复活他
I can't just let you bring him back.
我向你保证 埃琳娜
I give you my word, Elena.
我不会复活克劳斯
I will not revive Klaus
至少在你甚至你子女的有生之年都不会
within yours, nor even within your children's lifetimes. 或许这样能让他学乖点
Perhaps it'll finally teach him some manners. 她凭什么信你
Why should she trust you?
你总是对她毁约
All you've done is screw her over.
为此我深感惭愧
And for that, I'm deeply ashamed.
但你要知道
But know this--
今晚我跨进门时
she could have been dead the instant
就完全可以杀了她
I walked through that door tonight.
所以 埃琳娜 你来决定
So, Elena, I leave it to you
要不要信任我吧
to make the decision whether to trust me or not. 必须不行啊
Not! Hello!
你的脑震荡造成脑损伤了吗
Did that concussion give you brain damage? 他那些疯子兄妹一有机会就会杀了你
His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get! 丽贝卡和科尔会遵守协议的
Rebekah and Kol will honor the terms
只要你归还克劳斯的躯体
if you return Klaus' body to us...
埃琳娜不会受到伤害的
Elena will come to no harm.
我们达成协议了吗
Do we have a deal?
不行 绝不行
No! No, no,
我有没有说过 绝不可以
no, no. Did I mention, no!
埃琳娜 你决定吧
Elena, it's up to you.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
你要克劳斯的躯体做什么
Why do you want Klaus' body?
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
我们不会分离
We remain together.
成交
We have a deal.
妈妈
Mom?
在这边
In here.
妈妈
Mom?
怎么回事
What's going on?
阿拉里克把我们的事告诉委员会了 Alaric outed us to the council.
他什么都说了
He told them everything.
整个委员会都知道你们的身份了
The whole council knows what you are. 他让他们去找克劳斯
He's got them looking for Klaus,
然后他们就会来找你们
and then they're going to come looking for you. 他们来的时候你们就得离开了
You can't be here when they do.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你们都得离镇
You both need to get out of town.
我凑了点现金
I've pulled together some cash,
莉兹会给你们弄新身份证
and Liz has gotten you some new identification.
我们会弄好学校记录
And we'll get school records, and--
等等 你要我们逃跑吗
Well, wait a minute, you want us to run?
我们保护不了你们了
We can't protect you anymore.
那我们也不能就这么走人啊
Well, we can't just pack up and leave!
如你留下
If you stay,
会被人杀死的
you're going to end up dead.
你别无选择了
You don't have a choice.
你打算怎么办
So what are you going to do?
我想做的
What I want to do
是进屋去 带上埃琳娜
is run in that house, grab Elena
带她离开 远离这一切是非
and get her out of here and away from all this.
那我们干嘛不动手呢
Well, why don't we?
里面的那些吸血鬼 我们怎么能得手啊
Good luck getting her past all the vampires in there.
即使我想帮阿拉里克
Even if I wanted to help Alaric...
我也不知道克劳斯的躯体在哪
I have no idea where Klaus' body is.
我知道
I do.
杰里米·吉尔伯特
什么事
Yes?
我知道克劳斯的躯体在哪
I know where Klaus' body is.
好啊 说
Good. Tell me.
达蒙正赶往12号公路旁的林子埋他
Damon's on his way to bury him in the woods off route 12. 我会把详情发短信给你
I'll text you with the specifics.
谢谢你 杰里米
Thank you, Jeremy.
你这是在救你姐姐
You're doing the right thing for your sister.
我知道
I know.
他信了
He bought it.
我们不能就这么离镇啊
We can't just leave town.
我们可以
Yes, we can.
不行 我们的朋友需要我们
No, our friends need us.
而我们的妈妈需要我们活着 听我说
And our mothers need us to stay alive! Look,
斯特凡和达蒙
Stefan and Damon are going
会不惜一切代价保护他们自己
to do whatever it takes to protect themselves,
但这是我们的人生
but this is our lives.
让我保护你吧
So let me protect you.
我会随你去天涯海角
I will go anywhere with you.
如果我们余生都要亡命天涯
And if we have to spend the rest of our lives running,
我愿跟你一起
I will run with you.
但首先
But, first,
我得帮我们的朋友
I have to help our friends.
我去拿东西 两小时后地牢见
I'll get stuff together and meet you at the cell in two hours. 说定了
Deal!
我们得轻装上阵 你要什么
We've got to travel light. So what do you need?
你就行了 或许再带卷发钳吧
Ah, just you. Maybe a curling iron.
我得告诉邦妮
Oh, I have to tell Bonnie!
我去告诉邦妮
I'll call Bonnie, ok?
两小时 你可别迟了
Two hours. Don't you dare be late.
好
Ok!
我没离开弗吉尼亚多远
I'm not halfway out of Virginia
埃琳娜就把我们都买给祖先了
and Elena sells our soul to the originals?
这是她的决定
It's her call.
你知道她还决定了什么吗
You know what else is her call?
所有糟糕的决定
Everything bad ever.
躯体呢 只要没受损
Where's the body? As long as it's unspoiled,
阿拉里克找个女巫就能找到他
Alaric is one witch away from finding it.
藏好了 我本想用666号仓库
Hidden. I was going to use unit 666,
但我觉得那样略显眼
but I figured that would be a little obvious.
所以
So...
1020号
1020.
小冰箱 几个鸟笼
Mini fridge, a couple of bird cages,
一盒子《花花公子》
box full of
还有一个风干的祖先
One beef jerkified original.
好恐怖
Whoa. Creepy.
我需要点时间
I need a minute.
把那个女巫定位咒屏蔽掉吧
Just jam the witch locator bat signal, whatever,
赶快点的 邦妮
and get on with it, Bonnie.
是他害的埃琳娜和杰里米失去珍娜和阿拉里克
Elena and Jeremy lost Jenna and Alaric because of him.
泰勒变成了混血儿
Tyler's a hybrid.
我妈妈变成了吸血鬼
My mother's a vampire.
你就不能给我一分钟
Could you give me a minute
欣赏他这副惨象吗
to just appreciate the sight of him like this?
你真该下地狱
You should burn in hell.
但你死了
But if you die,
我朋友也会没命
so do my friends.
我妈妈也会没命
So does my mother.
我该怎么办呢
What am I supposed to do about that?
斯特凡 你要确保阿拉里克不会伤害杰里米
Stefan, make sure that Alaric doesn't lay a hand on Jeremy. 杰里米不会有事的 我们这么多人
Jeremy will be fine. Between all of us,
能轻松拿下阿拉里克
we'll have the strength in numbers to disarm Alaric.
怎么了
What's wrong?
最近 我觉得每次有谁离开这栋房子
I... Lately, I feel like every time someone walks out of this house, 他们就可能再回不来了
there's a chance they may not make it back home.
我保证
Well, I promise...
我会尽我全力
I will do everything in my power
保证我们都回得来
to make sure that we all come back.
斯特凡
Stefan...
算了
forget it.
回头再谈吧
We can talk later.
以防待会儿没机会
Just in case there is no later.
邦妮刚走 丽贝卡很快就会来带走躯体
Bonnie just left. Rebekah should be here soon, pick up the body. 卡罗琳和以利亚就位了
I got Caroline and Elijah in place.
杰里米会把阿拉里克引过来
Jeremy's going to lead Alaric to us.
你就非得由着她的性子来 是不是
You just had to let her make the choice, didn't you?
那你会怎么做呢 达蒙
What would you have done, Damon?
赌上她的嘴 抱起她扔进井里吗
Grabbed her, gagged her, threw her in a well.
不知道 反正不会让她信任以利亚
I don't know, anything other than let her trust Elijah!
你知道她会为此恨你的
You know she'd just hate you for it, right?
但是至少她有命恨我
Yet she'd be alive and she'd hate me.
这就是我们永远不同的地方
Thus the eternal difference between you and me.
老弟
Brother.
我们一拿到木桩
As soon as we get the stake,
交出棺材就抽身走人
hand over the coffin and get out.
阿拉里克动用了半数警力找克劳斯的车
Alaric's got half the police looking for Klaus' car.
好的
Will do.
得挂了
Got to go.
祖先小妹来了
The original sister's here.
该来了 美女
It's about time, sexy bex.
克劳斯呢
Where is Klaus?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
没有了吸血鬼的渗透 你想不到
Well, you'd be amazed at how competent law enforcement is 执法人员的办事效率有多高
when it's not corrupted by vampires.
克劳斯呢
Now, where is Klaus?
仓库里
Storage locker.
这儿有一千余个仓库呢
There's only about a thousand of 'em.
尽情找吧
Have at it.
谢谢
Mmm. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
抱歉
Mmm. Sorry.
蜜放多了 我不会泡茶
I over-honeyed. I suck at tea.
这么说 是斯特凡了
So...Stefan.
他救了我的命
He saved my life, you know.
我没跟你说过这个呢
I never told you that.
我父母的车冲下大桥的那晚
The night that my parents' car went off the bridge,
是斯特凡救了我
Stefan was the one that saved me.
那么你觉得对他有亏欠吗
So do you feel like you owe him or something?
不是那样的
No. It's not that. It's...
事故之后
After the accident,
我觉得我不知道该如何继续生活
I kind of felt like I didn't know how to live anymore.
好像我不想继续
Like I didn't want to.
但跟斯特凡在一起
But then being with Stefan,
让我找到了活下去的动力
somehow I figured it out.
爱就是这样的
And that's what love should be.
你该爱那个
You should love the person
让你觉得有幸在世的人
that makes you glad that you're alive.
那问题在哪
So then what's the problem?
在于达蒙
The problem's Damon.
我
I...
我跟他在一起时
When I'm with him,
让我着迷
it just consumes me.
我知道不能爱他们两个人
And I know that I can't love them both.
我知道这样不对
I know that it's wrong, but I--
我做出了选择就要失去他们一个
When I choose one, then I'll lose the other.
我谁都不想再失去了
And I don't want to lose anyone else.
我
I...
我就是
I just...
我真希望妈妈还在 她能给我点建议
I wish that I had my mom here to give me some advice.
是我
Hey, it's me.
你爸爸在准备看图说词
Your dad is making me play pictionary.
这个我最烂了
I suck at pictionary.
这是不假
You do. You're terrible.
你一边去
Bite me, Grayson.
你们谁能来接我吗
Listen, do you think someone can come pick me up?
对抛弃我们后悔了吗
Oh, having second thoughts about ditching family night? 给我
Here.
埃琳娜 没事吧
Elena? Everything ok?
马特和我吵架了
Matt and I got into a fight.
他谈起了大学
He was talking about college
和婚姻 就是他总挂在嘴边的那些事
and marriage and all the stuff that he always talks about, 我就是没法说这些
and I just--I couldn't.
他才不是想说那些呢
He doesn't really care about that yet, honey.
他就是想知道你对他到底什么感觉
He's just trying to figure out how you feel about him right now. 我不知道我是什么感觉
I don't know how I feel.
你知道的
Yes, you do.
你只是怕说出来
You're just afraid to say it.
是的 但我不想失去他
Yeah, but I don't want to lose him.
你不会失去他的 宝贝
You're not going to lose him, honey.
你只是还他自由了
You're setting him free.
发生什么了
What's going on?
这是唯一能把你弄上车的办法
It's the only way I was going to get you in this truck.
是那杯茶
The tea.
-你给我下药了 -对不起 埃琳娜
- You drugged me?! - I'm sorry, Elena.
但你说得对
But you're right, ok?
你没有父母来为你抉择
You don't have any parents to tell you what's right or wrong. 你只有我和杰里米 还有一群吸血鬼
You've got me and Jeremy and a bunch of vampires
为一场你不该介入的战争而战斗
fighting a war you shouldn't be in the middle of.
这到底是怎么回事 马特
What the hell is going on, Matt?
我要带你离镇 埃琳娜
I'm getting you out of town, Elena.
只有这样才能确保你安全
It's the only way to keep you safe.
达蒙
Damon!
达蒙 你在哪儿
Damon, where are you?
达蒙 这一点都不好玩
Damon, this isn't funny.
不 不要
No! Don't!
不
No!
不 不要
No! No!
不要
No!
下一个
Next.
丽贝卡 快跑 快跑
Rebekah, run. Run!
达蒙
Damon?
兄弟 坏消息
Bad news, brother.
阿拉里克刺死了克劳斯 他死了
Alaric staked Klaus. He's dead.
我感觉还行
I feel ok.
你有什么感觉吗
Do you feel anything?
没有
No.
大概过了一个小时塞姬就有症状了
It took Sage about an hour before she got sick.
或许克劳斯在血统这件事上撒了谎
Yeah, or Klaus was lying about being the sire of our bloodline. 如果他没撒谎...
Well, if he wasn't lying...
带你回神秘瀑布镇
An hour's not enough time
一小时是远远不够的
to get you all the way back to Mystic Falls.
回去干吗 好悲壮地告别吗 斯特凡
What, so we can have an epic good-bye, Stefan?
不是跟我告别
Not us, brother.
是跟埃琳娜
You and Elena.
那你只能替我们两人跟她道别了
Well, I guess you'll just have to say good-bye for both us, won't you? 如果你不行了给我打电话
Call me if you cough up a lung.
斯特凡
Stefan.
埃琳娜不在家里
Elena's not at home.
马特和我
Matt and I...
我们要带她离开镇子
We're getting her out of town.
没问题的
It's going to be fine.
克劳斯在撒谎
Klaus was lying.
我们都会没事的
We're all going to be ok.
发生什么了
What happened?
斯特凡
Stefan?
收到了 杰
Got it, Jer.
我们得回去
We have to go back.
听我说 马特
Listen to me, Matt.
如果是克劳斯转化了他们
If Klaus is the one that turned their bloodline,
他们都会死的
then they're all going to die.
我们得回去 马特
We have to go back, Matt!
-埃琳娜 -什么
- Elena - What?
达蒙没和他们在一起
Damon's not with them.
什么
What?
他在百里之外
He's a hundred miles out of town.
我们可以开车去找他
I can keep driving to him,
或者掉头去找斯特凡
or I can turn around and go back to Stefan.
选择在你
It's your choice.
让我猜猜
Let me guess--
打来问我死神有没有来拜访吗
calling to see if the grim reaper's paid a visit?
你感觉怎么样 有什么症状吗
How are you feeling? Are there any symptoms?
还没有
Not yet.
不过我能肯定的是
But I'm sure we'll have a laugh
最后我们发现克劳斯是个
when we find out
大骗子时一定会大笑的
that Klaus is a big, fat liar.
是的 我们肯定会的
Yeah, I'm--I'm sure we will.
你在哪里
Hey, where are you?
马特正开车送我回家
Matt's taking me home.
去斯特凡那里
To Stefan.
不只是斯特凡 达蒙
Not just Stefan...Damon.
还有泰勒 卡罗琳
To Tyler. To Caroline.
不 埃琳娜 我都懂
No, Elena, I get it.
所以
So...
鉴于我半只脚已经踏入坟墓了
Since I'm possibly a dead man,
我能问你个问题吗
can I ask you a question?
当然
Yeah, of course.
如果这事只落在了斯特凡和我身上
If it was just down to him and me,
你要选择其中一个去向他告别
and you had to make a choice who got the good-bye...
那个人会是谁
Who would it be?
我爱他 达蒙
I love him, Damon.
在我最需要人陪伴的时候 他来到了我身边
He came into my life at a time when I needed someone,
我立刻就陷入了对他的爱中
and I fell for him instantly.
无论我对你的感觉怎样 我...
And no matter what I feel for you, I...
我不可能不爱他
I never un-fell for him.
我明白了
Hey, I get it.
你选了斯特凡
It's Stefan.
永远都是斯特凡
It's always going to be Stefan.
我不敢去想
I can't think about
我只知道现在
All I can think about is right now.
我也在乎你 达蒙
And I care about you, Damon.
所以我才得放你走
Which is why I have to let you go.
如果先相遇的是我们俩...
I mean, maybe if you and I had met first...
或许吧
Maybe.
你会没事的
You're going to be fine.
听到了吗
You hear me?
你会没事的
You're going to be ok,
我很快就会和你见面
and I'm going to see you soon.
非常快
Real soon.
再见 埃琳娜
Good-bye, Elena.
看得出你仍很生气
I see you're still pissed.
我想金发姑娘跑掉了
I take it goldilocks gave you the slip?
泰勒 泰勒
Tyler! Tyler!
-卡罗琳 -泰勒 我的天啊
- Caroline? - Tyler, oh, my God!
抱歉 我刚刚和邦妮在一起
Sorry, I was just with Bonnie.
怎么了
What happened?
克劳斯死了
Klaus died.
他死了
He's dead.
你会没事的 卡罗琳
You're going to be fine, Caroline.
不 我担心的不是我自己
No, it's not me that I'm worried about.
这没用的
There's no point.
我已经无望了
I'm a lost cause.
-不 -但你很坚强
- No! - But you're strong,
拥有灿烂美丽的未来
and you have a beautiful future ahead of you.
当这一切结束之后
When you make it through this...
就告诉我妈妈 我离开镇子了 好吗
Just tell my mother I left town like I was supposed to, ok?
你感觉到什么了吗
Do you feel anything?
不
No.
我没事
I feel fine.
我要你离开这里
I need you to get out of here.
我不想让你眼睁睁看着我死
I don't want you to watch me die.
不 我不走
No, I'm not leaving.
-我要留下来 -不行
- I'm staying. - No.
-我必须留下来 -你快跑
- Yes. - You run.
-不然我会逼你走的 -我不走
- Or I'll make you run. - I'm not leaving!
快走
Go!
你也是 卡罗琳
You, too, Care.
怎么了
What now?
是泰勒 他
It's Tyler. He, um...
他...
He's...
可恶
Damn it.
该死 该死 该死的
Damn it, damn it, damn it!
马特 别这样 快停下
Matt, no, stop it.
我们的生活不该是这样的 埃琳娜
This isn't how our lives were supposed to be, Elena.
他死了 以利亚
He's gone, Elijah.
我没办法阻止
There was nothing I could do to stop it.
泰勒·洛克伍德死了
Tyler Lockwood is dead,
但其他狼人都活下来了
but the rest survived.
你说尼克劳斯改变了他们的血统
You said that Niklaus turned their bloodline.
-我是这么认为的 -不是我
- I thought he did. - It wasn't me,
-也不是科尔 -也不是我 以利亚
- it wasn't Kol. - It wasn't me, Elijah.
是尼克劳斯 我很肯定
It was Niklaus, I'm sure of it.
那他们怎么还活着
Then how are they still alive?
我知道你在这里
I know you're here.
不得不说 你的交换咒施得不错
I must say, you executed the swapping spell brilliantly.
我以前还不知道你有这个能力
I didn't think you had it in you.
我是为了救我朋友和我妈妈 克劳斯
I did it to save my friends and my mother, Klaus.
不是为了救你
Not you.
这些灵魂可不喜欢跟你在一起
The spirits won't be happy with you.
再也不用让这些灵魂指使了
Spirits don't get to tell me what to do anymore.
我已经受够了总是被你们逼着
I'm done getting pushed around by all of you.
我这么做是我心甘情愿的
I did it because I wanted to.
-喂 -你还活着
- Hello? - You're alive.
祝贺你 丽贝卡
Congratulations. Rebekah.
以利亚跟埃琳娜说过了
Elijah spoke to Elena.
她和马特应该很快就回来了
Her and Matt should be arriving back in town any minute.
知道 他跟我说了
Yeah, he told me that.
他还说这会儿你们俩应该滚出镇子很远了
He also said you two would be long gone out of town by now.
问题就在这 以利亚说我们必须得开溜了
That's the problem. Elijah says that we have to run,
因为猎人会一直追杀我们
that the hunter will keep coming after us,
但是我不想再躲躲藏藏了 斯特凡
but I don't want to run anymore, Stefan.
我一辈子都在躲躲藏藏
I've spent my whole life running.
你这是什么话 我们都说好了
What are you talking about? We had a deal.
抱歉 克劳斯已经死了
I'm sorry, but Klaus is dead.
交易取消
There is no deal.
如果我和我兄弟想要活下去
If my brothers and I are going to survive,
就得除掉阿拉里克
we need to get rid of Alaric,
而除掉阿拉里克的唯一方法就是...
and the only way to get rid of Alaric...
丽贝卡 不要
Rebekah, no.
我得给斯特凡打电话 但是手机没电了
I need to call Stefan, but my phone is dying.
给 用我的吧
Here. Use mine.
谢谢 马特 小心
Thanks. Matt, look out!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
咱们会没事的 我保证
We're going to be ok. I promise.
你不打算回击了
You're not going to fight back?
你可是坚不可摧的 里克
You're kind of invincible, Ric.
别这么说嘛
Don't call me that.
咱们可不是朋友
We're not friends.
我们以前是
We were.
我们的友情是个问题
Well, our friendship was part of the problem.
是它让我变得懦弱
It's what kept me weak.
所以真正的我花了很久才挣脱而出
That's why it took so long for the real me to break through.
现在 我要搞垮你
And now I'm going to break you.
我知道 邦妮 你说得对
I know, Bonnie, you're right.
你和妈妈说的都对
You and my mom both are.
我没法亲自告诉他
I just can't bring myself to tell him.
至少今晚不能
At least not tonight.
等会儿给你打电话
I'll call you later.
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
我不是 我
Um...No. I--
我是埃琳娜
I'm Elena.
你
Oh. You--
你看上去
You just look...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你真的让我想起了某个人
You just really remind me of someone.
我叫达蒙
I'm Damon.
不是有意冒犯 达蒙
Not to be rude or anything, Damon,
你毫无征兆地出现在这里
but it's kind of creepy that
让我有点害怕
you're out here in the middle of nowhere.
你还说我呢
You're one to talk.
你不也是一个人吗
You're out here all by yourself.
这是神秘瀑布镇 这里很安全
It's Mystic Falls. Nothing bad ever happens here.
我和我男朋友吵架了
I got into a fight with my boyfriend.
我能问问为什么吗
About what? May I ask.
生活
Life,
未来
the future.
他全都计划好了
He's got it all mapped out.
而那不是你想要的
And you don't want it?
我不知道我想要什么
I don't know what I want.
那可不对
Well, that's not true.
你和其他人想要的一样
You want what everybody wants--
怎么的
What?
你这神秘的陌生人就什么都知道吗
Mysterious stranger who has all the answers.
我在这世上混迹多年了
Hmm. Well, let's just say I've been around a long time.
我了解到一些事情
I've learned a few things.
那么 达蒙...
So, Damon...
告诉我吧
Tell me.
我想要的是什么
What is it that I want?
你想拥有令你沉迷的爱情
You want a love that consumes you.
你想要激情和冒险
You want passion and adventure,
甚至一些危险的感觉
and even a little danger.
你想要什么呢
So, what do you want?
是我父母
That's my parents.
我想让你得到每件你想要的东西
I want you to get everything you're looking for.
但现在我要让你忘记刚刚所发生的一切
But right now I want you to forget that this happened.
我还不能让人知道我来镇上了
I can't have people knowing I'm in town yet.
晚安 埃琳娜
Good night, Elena.
你就这么点能耐吗
Is that all you got?
那可不是
Not quite.
第三季就要结束啦 感谢参与过第三季制作的所有的翻译轴人后期校对和支持我们的所有朋友 感谢米苏、草草、青衣、米小勒、内丘、屠屠、AlbotScorpy、兔小跳、熊猫芬芬、思朵、
某羽、孜然羊肉、mango、Super、默默、阿拉蕾、小猫、小鬼、Remember、子衿、菜六水、搁浅、Charlotte、NoNopig、裊儿、屁屁、凌魂、Sherky、马维斯、找翅膀的兔子、KIMI、句号、灰灰是菇凉、Elsye、豚豚、忆、鱼骨头等等[以上人员排名不分前后] 下季见 -发生什么了 -不
- What's happening? - No!
-发生什么了 -什么
- What's happening?! - What?!
不
No! No!
不
No, no, no, no!
里克
Ric!
不
No!
里克
Ric!
你不能死
You're not dead.
你不能死
You're not dead!
马特 你们在哪儿 你们早该到了
Matt, where are you guys? You should have been back by now.
杰里米
Jeremy.
我觉得你做的够多了
I think you've done enough.
你是怎么进来的
How did you even get in here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想来告别 所以就进来了
I just wanted to say good-bye and it kind of happened.
里克
Ric?
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know...
我会永远在你身边照顾你 杰里米
that I will always be here to look after you, Jeremy.
你永远都不会孤单
And you'll never be alone.
懂吗
Ok?
我保证
I promise.
我不懂
I don't understand.
天呐 你是鬼魂
Oh, my god, you're a ghost.
可是如果你死了的话
But if you're dead...
那么埃琳娜
it means Elena...
她在哪里
Where is she?
-达蒙 -她在哪里
- Damon - Where is she!
等等 我得告诉你 杰里米早些时候
Wait! You need to know, when Jeremy brought Elena 把埃琳娜送来时
in here earlier tonight,
她的伤势比我说的严重的多
her injuries were worse than I let on.
她并不是脑震荡 而是脑出血
It wasn't a concussion. It was a cerebral hemorrhage. 颅内出血
Bleeding on the brain.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我当时很着急 我本来不想告诉任何人的 I was so worried, I didn't want to tell anybody. 我帮了她
I helped her.
她需要我的帮助
She needed my help.
你干嘛了
You what?!