英语口语培训免费学习资料
英语口语培训免费学习资料—伯明汉国际英语特供
身处职场或者即将踏入职场,口语不流利是否会不知如何用英文表达自己的感受或者形容一些事情?这次我们来了个大整合,实用的句子免费奉献,攻克英语口语。
1 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
2 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
3 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint venture.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
4 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us.
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
5 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
6 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
7 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你对这一条款有何看法?
8 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
9 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it. 如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。
10 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract. 造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
11 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
12 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week? 我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
13 We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
14 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
15 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
16 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration. 当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
17 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
18 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
19 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
20 It's up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
21 That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
22 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
23 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
24 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?
25 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
26 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
27 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?
28 When will the contract be ready?
合同何时准备好?
29 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
30 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同会航邮给你们签字。
31 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
32 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
33 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make. 对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
34 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?
35 We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
36 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
37 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
38 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract. 我
们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
39 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
40 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。 转载此文请注明来自伯明汉教育:http://www.birmy.cn/ 更多相关信息:http://b.birmy.cn/newsshow.asp?id=7001 更多内容相关交流可加 QQ:1360535921
伯明汉国际英语新浪微博:http://weibo.com/birmyenglish
伯明汉国际英语腾讯微博:http://t.qq.com/BirmyEnglish