幼儿日常英语用语1
幼儿日常英语用语1
(测量组常用语)
1. Could you tell me whether the topographic map of this working area has got ready ?
请问本工区的各种地形图准备好了没有?
2. According to the result of our scouting the surface condition of our working area is very complex.
根据我们踏勘的结果来看,工区内的地形相当复杂。
3. Would you like to repeat the responsibility of your position I just said ? 请各位把我刚才讲过的各自的岗位责任重复一下好 吗?
4. How is the condition of the control point of this area? Is the net necessary? 此地的控制点状况如何?需要作网吗?
5. How many lines are laid out in this area ?How long is the total length? 本工区一共布署了几条测线?总长为多少公里?
6. Please check the data of the central station.
检查一下中心站的数据对不对?
7. Could you tell me where is the permanent mark for collecting lines ? 请问要收线的永久性标志在什么地方?
8. Work carefully ! The paper stake number must be in accordance with the instrument displayed number .
工作要仔细,务必要使纸桩号与点号一致。
9. The satellite signal of the rover station is lost . What shall we do now? 流动站的卫星信号失锁,怎么办?
10. It’s time for dinner !come here !
吃饭了大家快过来!
11. Let’s discuss how to run the surveying work in the future?
让我们讨论一下,下面的测量工作如何进行 ?
12. You must be careful while working .
干活时大家一定要注意安全。
13. There is no road ahead, and the bulldozer doesn’t finish the work. Can we stop today’s work?
前面没路了,推土机没推完,我们收工吗?
14. My truck broke down ,could you send one to take my truck in tow ? 车抛锚了,请派个车帮忙拖一下好吗?
15. Something is wrong with the instrument. Please come and have a look. 仪器出现故障,请过来看一下。
16. Stay there. We’ll meet you there.
站在那不要动,我们去接你。
17. Check whether the joint is connected.
检查一下线的接头是否接好。
18.There are obstacles ahead ,so we have to make an offset in advance. 前面有障碍物,我们得提前进行偏移。
第 1 页 共 17 页
19.Tell the driver to meet us here.
告诉司机到这儿来接我们。
20.Can you finish this line today?
今天这条线能测线完吗?
21.Let’s start our working.
开工吧!
22.Where is the control point?
控制点在哪儿?
23.It’s over there.
在那边
24.Set up the tripod.
支起三角架。
25.Please mount the satellite receiver antenna.
请装上卫星接收天线。
26.Make center and leveling.
对中整平。
27.Measure the height of antenna three times and the difference can’t exceed five millimeters. Then average them.
对天线高度进行3次测量,其差值不得超过5毫米,然后取平均值。
28.Input the height of antenna and geodetic correction of control point to controller. 把天线的高度值和控制点的大地校正值输入到控制 器中。
29.Everything all set?
一切都准备好了吗?
30.Yes, six satellites have been locked and the ambiguity was fixed.
已经锁定了6颗卫星,不定性已确定。
31.OK, let’s start laying out the first point number is 325000.
好!让我们布设的第一个炮点号为325000。
32.Please pound a stake into the ground and make a pile around the stake.
请在地上打一个桩,然后垒上一个土堆。
33.Compare the number with instrument, please.
请把桩号同仪器显示的号作一下比较。
34.The number is correct.
桩号正确。
35.The radio signal of reference station is weak, if we remove the reference station. 如果我们移动参考站,无线电信号就会很弱。
36.Don’t worry, that topography is ahead along the line?
别担心,前面的地势顺着测线延伸。
37.The topography rise and fall very great ahead along the line.
这条测线前面的地势起伏很大。
38.Oh, I see, you can choose a high position near the line to determine the reference position.
我知道,你可以选择一个测线附近一个较高的点定参考点。
39.I have chosen a position and have received the coordinate of it , you may come here.
我们已经选定了一个点并且已有其坐标,你可以到这儿来。
40.Please give the coordinate of reference station.
第 2 页 共 17 页
请给我参考站的坐标。
41.Oh, here you are, can you see it clearly?
嗯!给你,你能看清楚吗?
42.Yes, very clear. The work of reference station is OK.
可以!很清楚。参考站的工作不错。
43.Check three points have been measured if the difference exceed ten centimeter you can’t continue.
检查已测过的三个点,如果差值超过10厘米,你就不能继续工作。
45.The satellite condition is bad. The value of “GDOP” is eight.
卫星位置很不好,“GDOP”值为8。
46.Oh, I know . You can have a rest and drink some water.
哦!我知道,你可以休息一下,喝点水。
47.Maybe the cable connect with the sensor and antenna is loose, check it. 出许传感器和天线之间的连线松了,去检查一下。
48.Oh, the cable is loose. I’ll fix it firmly.
哦!这连线真松了,我去把它拧紧了。
49.The signal of satellite is OK. We’ll go on.
卫星信号不错,我们接着干。
50.Can we finish this line today?
我们今天能测完这条线吗?
51.We’ll try our best to do it.
我们将尽力而为。
52.Look, here is the intersection point with No. two and they’re a same position. 看,这是同2号线的交点,他们在同一个点上。
53.Please check the voltage of battery.
请检查一下电瓶的电压。
54.The voltage is very high. No problem.
电压很高,没问题。
55.Compute the baseline, and don’t exceed fourteen kilometer.
计算出这条基线,不要超过14公里。
56.Wait a moment, Oh, it’s eight-kilometer only.
等一会儿,哦,只有8公里。
57.Pay attention to coordinate quality, can’t overtake 0.02.
注意坐标质量,不要超过0.02。
58.It’s late today, let’s stop our work.
今天很晚了,我们收工吧。
59.Make sure everything’s in order and inventory of your own things. Let’s stop here. Get on the car and go home.
保一切都放好了,清理好自己的东西。今天就到这儿。
(推路组常用语)
1. What shall I do before starting the engine?
发动引擎之前应做些什么?
2. First, you must check the coolant level, engine oil level ,transmission oil level, and hydraulic oil level . Then, check whether there is any leakage.
第 3 页 共 17 页
首先,一必须先检查一下冷却液面,机油液面,传动油液面及液压油面。然后检查一下是否有泄漏。
3. Before starting the engine ,you must test your monitor system to ensure that it is working.
在发动机工作之前,你必须测试一下你监测系统工作是否工作正常。
4. Don’t turn the Engine Start switch to “Off” when the engine is running to avoid electrical system damage.
当发动机工作时,不要将发动机开关旋到“Off”,否则会损坏电路系统。 5. When you doze a tree ,be sure that the tree doesn’t fall to your bulldozer .Because it is dangerous to you.
当你推树时,要注意不要让树倒向你的推土机,这样做对你很危险。
6. If you work in the bush ,you must clear your bulldozer every day, especially the branches, leaves. Otherwise ,it will catch a fire .
如果在丛林中工作,你必须天天清洗你的推土机,尤其是树枝、树叶,否则会引起火灾。
7. You must stop your work at once as soon as your monitor system makes warning, and you must inform your mechanic, then you must review your operation and told the mechanic the operation detail, since this will help the mechanic make a correct judgment. After it is repairing ,you can work again.
当你的检测系统报警时,立刻停止工作,通知机械师,并回顾你的操作,告诉机械师你的操作细节,这样有助于机械师正确判断故障,当修理完毕后再工作。 8. Give me a spanner.
给我一个扳手。
9. Drive your bulldozer to the new line ,please.
把你的推土机开到新线去。
10. Your engine is over heat ,so let it run at idle speed for a moment.
你的发动机过热了,让发动机怠速工作一会儿。
11. You must look at fault indictor and gauges frequently during operation.
施工中要经常检查故障灯和仪表。
12. Let the engine run at middle speed.
让发动机中速运转。
(钻井组常用语)
1. Please tell me today’s first shot number.
请告诉我今天的第一炮点桩号
2. I am looking for the stake number paper.
我正在找桩号
3. Are there any rivers nearby?
附近有河吗?
4. There is a pond ahead.
前面有一个水塘
5. Go and fill your water tank, please.
去把水罐灌满
6. Take no risks, safety first.
第 4 页 共 17 页
不要冒险, 安全第一
7. Keep away from high-voltage lines when erecting the mast.
竖井架时要远离高压线
8. Is the drilling getting on well?
打井顺利吗?
9. It’s not easy to drill. There is pebble and gravel underground.
不太好打,地下有卵石和砾石
10. Get on the cars and go home
上车回家
11. It’s late today, let’s stop our work.
天不早了,就干到这儿吧?
12. There is a river ahead . The rig has to make a detour.
前面有条河,钻机需要绕路.
13. Ready mud is needed in this area for the leakage.
这一带漏井,需要备用泥浆
14. Remove you rig over there, and use that one instead.
把你的钻机开到一边去,让那部钻机来打
15. The water truck was stranded
水罐车误住了
16. Let that rig tow it out.
叫那部钻机把它拖出来
17. The last shot misfired. We`ll have to drill again.
上一炮哑炮了,我们得回去补炮
18. Our group does not have enough water trucks.
我们组的水灌车不够用.
19. That bit is worn out, change it , please.
那个钻头磨损太厉害了,需要换个新的
20. Dig the mud-pit larger, please.
请把泥浆坑挖大点
21. Clear the screen frequently, don’t stop it up.
经常清洗连泵头,别让它堵住了
22. That pipe thread is bad. Use another one instead.
那个钻杆的丝扣坏了,请换一根
23. Connect the pipe quickly.
快点接钻杆
24. My spade rod is broken. Give me a new one, please.
我的铁锹把断了,请给我换个新的.
25. Pass me a pipe wrench, please.
请把管钳递给我
26. How long does it take to drill a hole?
打一口井多长时间
27. Let’s move to the next point.
搬下一个点
28. Oh, there’s a swivel leakage. Stop drilling, please.
第 5 页 共 17 页
哦!水龙头漏水了,别打井了
29. The mud pump is blocked with sand. We must clean it .
泥浆泵被砂堵住了. 我们得清理一下
30. The hose is broken. Change a new one.
高压管破了,换个新的
31. This hydraulic switch is out of order.
这个液压开关失灵了
32. What is your name? Did you ever work in drilling crew? Were you a driver,
driller or helper ?
你叫什么名字,以前是否在钻井组工作过,是司机,司钻还是钻工
33. If you are a driver, before starting the engine you must check the rig including
the engine oil, the radiator, the oil tank , and so on.
是司机,在汽车发动前对钻机车进行检查包括:汽车发动机油,汽车散热器水箱,汽车油箱.
34. If you are a driller, before starting the truck you must check the hydraulic
components including a) whether there is enough oil in the power swivel and in the gear box. b) whether the hydraulic line is tight and whether there exists oil-leakage. c) whether the hydraulic handle is in good condition (flexible) or not. d) you must ensure there is enough oil in the hydraulic oil tank and check the oil quality. If it goes bad, you must change it. e) you should know the function of the operational handles. The first one determines the drilling bit rolls in clockwise or counter clockwise. The second one and the fourth one can conduct the fast hoist of the rig .
是司钻,应在汽车发动前对钻机液压部件进行检查,A)钻机动力头,链轮箱内是否缺油。B)液压管线是否固定牢固,有无漏油现象。C)检查液压操纵手柄是否灵活。D)检查液压油箱是否缺油,油是否变质,是否需要更换新油。E)要了解操纵手柄的作用,第一个控制正反转,第二个和第四个完成快速提升。 35. when you erect the mast, you must follow the operation procedure “slow, fast,
slow”.
起架时要做到“慢,快,慢”
36. After the mast erected, it must be fixed tightly with the lock-crook.
井架竖起后一定要用锁钩锁死
37. Make the joint slowly but safely.
换接钻杆一定要慢,要稳
38. During releasing the pipe, the next step is forbidden before the helper’s hand
leave the slip-pin.
卸钻杆时,钻工的手没有离开卡瓦销,司钻不允许进行下一部工作
39. During drilling the well, it is forbidden to keep the throttle too large.
在钻井过程中,严禁使用大油门作业
40. After drilling the well, the mast must be put down. Don’t erect the mast during
the long distance move.
打完井后一定要放倒井架,严禁竖立井架远距离搬家
41. Do you know today’s first stake number?
你知道今天第一口井桩号是多少吗?
42. The depth of every well must reach the determined standard.
第 6 页 共 17 页
每口井都必须保证深度
43. Have you checked every stake number?
每口井都核对了桩号了吗?
44. The center of the array must aim at the stake number and keep them in straight. 组合的中心要对准桩号,并保持在一条直线上
45. In some special case, the offset in front and behind direction is limited in 0.5m,
and in left and right direction is limited in 2m.
在特殊情况下,每口井前后偏移不大于0.5米,左右不超过2米.
46. The rig must be stopped steady in case it slide away.
钻机一定要停稳,防止溜车
47. The rig exists some problem, so the power swivel runs slowly. Maybe the motor
is not in good condition.
钻机有问题,动力头旋转慢,可能是马达不行了
48. Set up the truck with a hoisting jack and displace the broken tire with a new one. 用千斤顶把车支起来,把坏轮胎卸下来,换个好的备胎.
49. Take the broken tyre to the repairman after work.
收工后把坏胎送去机修补好
50. There is anomalous voice in the transmission box of the rig. Please move it
over there. Use that one instead.
这辆钻机车分动箱有异响声,把车开到一边,让别的钻机来补。
51. The dynamite can’t reach the desired depth in one point. Please go back and drill
it again .
后面有一个点下不了药,你回去补一下.
52. The battery is dead. Please take it to the charging room .
你的电瓶没有电了,回去送充电房冲电.
53. The generator of the rig is burnt . Is there a new one ?
这台钻机车的发电机烧了,有没有新的.
54. The pump is stopped up. No water and no hydraulic pressure .
水泵堵了,不上水,没有压力.
55. Do you have any bits? If not I’ll give one to you.
你还有钻头吗?没有的话我给你一个.
56. The water tank is empty. Please go back and fill it .
水罐车没水了,你回去把罐加满.
57.The mud pump is blocked up. Please clean it .
泥浆泵堵了,我们清理一下.
58.The mud pump can’t work orderly .There are some air leak points .
泥浆泵不上水有地方漏气。
59.The well is surrounded by sands. Load charge as soon as the well is finished. 这口井是沙井,打完要马上下药。
60.Please bring the big pipe wrench and small pipe wrench . We need to change the water-seal .
去把大管钳和小管钳拿来,我们需要换个水封。
61.Please go and bring the tape-measure ,We cut the fire lines.
去把卷尺拿来,我们编炮线。
62.The bit is blocked up. Please unload the pipe.
第 7 页 共 17 页
钻头堵了,把钻杆卸下来。
63. Don’t forget to tamp the hole well , it is very important .
别忘了填井,这很重要。
64.There is mush land ahead .The rig will be bogged, so it must make a detour . 前面有沼泽,误车,钻机从旁边绕过去。
65.Who finish the last well today ?Please tell me the stake number.
今天最后一口井是谁打的,桩号是多少?
66.Please hand in your drilling log, and I will write the daily report .
把你们的钻井班报交给我,我要填写日报。
67.Be ready for tomorrow’s work. Please ensure enough spare parts and full oil tank . 做好明天出工准备。确保有足够的备件并加满油箱。
68.We should know “safety first” by heart .
我们要记住安全第一。
69.We must get ready for everything before starting work .
出工前要做好各项准备工作。
70.We should load bit ,spade ,pipe wrench and so on, on the truck .
要装上钻头,铁锹,管钳等。
71.We should check the lifting motor and the chain. The rotary parts must be firm. 要检查动力提升马达和链条,运转部件要牢固。
72.Check lubricating oil of the lifting motor.
要检查动力提升马达的润滑油。
73.Check and help the driver to add hydraulic oil and water .
检查并协助司机加液压油和水。
74.Take enough drinking water .
带上足够的水。
75.You must remember “Safety First”while driving and don’t drive too fast . 行车中要注意安全,车速不能太快。
76.We should make everything in the car in order.
车上的东西要放好。
77.You must wear safety helmet, gloves and specified shoes.
施工中必须带安全帽、手套和劳保鞋。
78. You must ensure that there is nobody on the rig when erecting mast.
起井架时一定要注意钻机上没有人。
79.Are there any obstacles around the rig ?
钻机周围有没有障碍物。
80.You must be slow and fix the lockcrook tightly while erecting mast.
起井架要稳要挂好锁钩。
81.It’s forbidden to touch the running parts while drilling.
打井过程中,禁止去摸运转部件。
82.Today ,we’ll drill 18m deep holes.
今天我们打18米的井。
83.The depth of the hole must be guaranteed .
一定要确保井的深度。
84.You must aim at the stake number .
一定要对准村桩号。
85.Pass me a pipe wrench please .
第 8 页 共 17 页
请把管钳递给我。
86.The hose is broken . Please change it for a new one .
高压管破了,要换新的。
87.The hydraulic switch is out of order . It needs to repair or replace .
液压开关失灵,需要修理或换新的。
88.You should take enough spare parts for the rigs.
你们要带上足够的备件。
89.The blasting caps must be short.
雷管一定要短路。
90.The blasting caps must be placed in the center of a pack .
雷管一定要放到药包的中心位置.
91.Put the tools and spare parts in order and get ready to go home.
把各种工具和备件放好,准备回家.
92.We must check every hole’s stake number.
每口井一定要核对桩号.
93.We should fill the drilling log carefully .
要认真填写钻井班报.
94.Is there anything wrong with your rig ?
你的钻机有毛病吗?
95.Can tomorrow’s work be guaranteed?
能不能保证明天出工?
96.Tomorrow we will live in the fly camp. Please take your own luggage and take the lunch by yourself.
明天小搬家,自带行李,自带午饭。
97.Don’t stay near the rig while erecting the mast.
起井架前,钻机前后和井架上,平台上严禁站人。
98.The repair is forbidden while the machine is running.
运转过程中,不准 进行维修。
99.If there are some problems, you must stop the machine and repair it ,don’t work with problems.
若遇故障,应停机进行 修理,严禁带故障工作。
100. Please pack your luggage and put them on one place .
把行李打好,统一放在一处。
101. Tomorrow morning we will set out at 6 o’clock .
明天早晨6点出发。
102. Are you sure to set out on time ?
你能保证准时出发吗?
103. What’s wrong with your rig ?
你的钻机有什么问题?
104. You must drive the truck with specified speed on the road . No overtaking ! 路上一定保持车速,不许超车。
105.The oil, in the gear box, transmission box, front steering box, rear steering box and so on, must be checked and filled regularly.
司机要定期对变速箱、分动箱、前后牙包的油进行检查填加。
106. The driller must lubricate the rotatory components regularly ,such as the pulley
axle, pressure axle, and chevron frame.
第 9 页 共 17 页
司钻要定期对钻机运转部件润滑,如滑轮轴,加压轴承,人字架等。 107. The helper should assist the driver and driller .
钻工要协助司机和司钻进行各项工作。
108. It’s late, so much for today ,stop work!
不早了,就干到这儿吧,收工!
109. If you are ill ,please see the doctor .
如果你病了,就请看医生。
110. If the doctor suggest you to rest , you must inform me and ask for leave . 如果医生让你休息,你一定要告诉我,并请假。
111. Welcome you to our drilling crew .
欢迎到我们钻井组工作。
112. Are all the truck lamps in good condition ?
你的车灯都是好的吗?
113. It’s too hot, so we can rest a little longer after dinner .
今天太热,吃完饭我们都多休息一会。
114. Tomorrow we can start our work earlier in the morning and stop work earlier in
the afternoon .
明天我们早点开工,下午早点收工。
115. Please give me the training plan.
把培训计划给我。
116. Please give me the well-drilling operation rules (safety operation rules ) . 把钻井操作规程(安全操作规程)拿来。
117. Please tell me when you meet any unknown things .
你们有不明白的请告诉我。
118. Do you understand ? If you have no objection ,please sign your name . 你们都明白了吗?如果没异议,就请签名。
119. You must wear the specified PPC & E during operation .
工作过程中必须穿戴劳保用品。
120. Please put on the safety helmet .
请带上安全帽。
121. Please remember “safety first ” by heart and avoid working in a risky way and
in violation of the rules.
在工作中一定要注意安全,不要违障冒险作业。
122. Tomorrow we stay in the camp to check the equipment .
明天不出工,在家检修。
123. In the field you must try your best to avoid damaging the survey mark . 在工地不要随便破坏测量标志。
124. Replace the stake number paper after reading .
看完桩号一定要重新放回土堆。
125. After dinner don’t rest under the truck .
饭后休息,不要在钻机下乘凉睡觉。
126. After supper all the drilling crew members don’t go out . We will have a safety
meeting .
晚饭后,钻井组所有人员不要外出,开个安全会。
第 10 页 共 17 页
127. Do you have bed timber on your truck .
你车上有垫木吗?
128. Level the field with spade ,put the hoisting jack steady .
拿铁锹把地平一下,把千斤顶放平。
129. Give the tool-kit to you . You are responsible for the care of it .Don’t lose it . 工具箱交给你,你要好好保管不要丢失。
130. Please give me the tool-kit ,we will release the bad component .
把工具箱拿来,我们要把这个坏零件拆下来。
131.Displace the damaged pressure gauge with a new one.
把坏的压力表换个新的。
132.Please have dinner in the market . I will pick you up an hour later.
你们在市场上吃饭,过一个钟头我来接你。
133.Tomorrow we will work in a new line ,and start from the high number .The number is -----
明天上新测线,先从大号开始干,最大炮点桩号是----
134.Is there any standby gasoline on your car ?There is no gasoline in the water pump .
你车上有没有备汽油,水泵里没有油了。
135.Your air filter is too dirty .
你的空气滤芯太脏了。
136.What’s the matter with you? Are you ill?
你怎么了?是不是病了?
137.Please clean the driver’s cab .It’s too dirty.
把你的驾驶室打扫干净,那太脏了。
138. Do you have fan belt? The front truck’s belt is broken.
你有风扇皮带吗?前面车的风扇皮带断了。
139.It’s difficult to drill. There is big pebble underground.
井不好打,下面有大颗粒的卵石。
140.Can the well site be moved?
能不能把这口井改一个点?
141.I have done my best ,but the drill can’t reach the desired depth.
我已经尽力了,实在无法打到规定深度。
142.Make joints quickly in case the pipe is stopped up by sands.
快点接钻杆。防止沙子把钻杆堵了。
143.First, agitate the mud, then pour it into the mud pool.
先把泥浆拌好,再倒在泥浆池里。
144.Please release all pipes and then smear some grease on the thread.
把所有的钻杆都卸下来,在丝扣上上点黄油。
145.The male joint should be smeared grease frequently to prevent it from wearing and tearing.
要经常在下接头的丝扣上上黄油,防止磨损。
146.We’ll tidy up the tools before going back .
收工之前请将工具放好。
147.This well is leakage, so it must be blocked up with mud.
这口井是漏井,必需用泥浆把它堵住。
148.The auger bit gets on well in this area.
第 11 页 共 17 页
这个地区用麻花钻打井比较快。
149.It is very difficult to drill with auger bit in this area, and air drilling is better. 这个地区用麻花钻很困难,需要用空气钻。
150.Don’t skip ahead, drill the well one by one.
前面不要空点,一口接一口的打。
151.Tomorrow morning we should divide into two groups, one is auger drilling group and the other is air drilling group.
明天出工分两个组,麻花水钻一组,空气钻一组。
152.To guarantee the shothole quality, we have some rules with rewards and penalties.
为保证钻井组安全和质量,我们制订了奖惩制度。
153.It’s not a hole’s problem. It will affect the whole field operation.
那不是一口井的问题,那会影响整个野外施工。
154.Drive straight along the road and turn left when meeting the line.
顺大路向前开,看见测线向左转。
155.It is 10km away from the camp.
离营地有十公里远。
156.After cleaning the air filter ,have you exhausted the air?
你清洗燃油滤芯后排气了吗?
157.Please open the bonnet. Let me check it .
打开引擎盖,我来检查一下。
158.The pipe of he radiator is broken ,and there is leakage. It should be unloaded to weld .
这个水箱上水管裂了,漏水,要拆下来去焊一下。
159.The rear tyre is a little flat. It should be filled with air.
后轮胎有点瘪,该充气了。
160.Is the drill getting on well?
打井顺利吗?
161.How long does it take to drill a hole?
打一口井需要多长时间?
162.The pipe on my mast is crooked.
我架子上的钻杆弯了。
163.I have no bit now, and can I use one of yours?
我没有钻头了,能用你一个吗?
164.Can you drill?
你能打井吗?
165.Have you had your rig repaired ?
你的钻机修好了吗?
166.You must drill according to the stake number.
你要按桩号打井。
167.Does this stake number need to drill again?
这个桩号需要补井吗?
168.The fire line of this well was disconnected.
这口井的炮线被拔了。
169.How many holes did you drill today?
你今天打了多少口井?
第 12 页 共 17 页
170.We’ll examine and repair rigs tomorrow.
明天检修钻机。
171.You can’t park your rig on the road. Drive it away.
不要把钻机停在路上,把你的钻机开走。
172. My rig doesn’t work .
我的钻机坏了。
173.Can you help me to drill this hole?
你能帮我打这个点吗?
174.My drill helper was ill.
我的钻工生病了。
175.Today, we’ll finish the drilling work on the line.
今天我们把这条测线的井打完。
176.We’ll end today’s work after drilling this hole.
打完这个点再收工。
177.The mast of your rig is broken.
你的钻机架子裂了。
178.The mast of your rig needs to tighten.
你的钻机架子要紧固了。
179.The drilling speed of my rig is too slow.
我的钻机下钻太慢。
180.Let me use your adjustable spanner.
我用一下你的活动扳手。
181.Can I use your grease gun?
我能用一下你的黄油枪吗?
182.Please operate slowly during the coarse of laying down the mast.
落井架时,手慢一点。
183.Why does one helper on your mast disappear?
你架子上的钻工怎么少了一个?
184.Please lay down the mast while moving.
搬点时,要把井架落下来。
185.Can we use hole array of these points?
这几个点打组合井吗?
186.Shot hole array 9*30.
组合井9*30。
187.We must drive slowly.
我们必须开慢点。
188.Stop machine.
关机。
189.Start work now.
开工了。
190.Put on your uniform in worksite.
工地上须穿工服。
191.Do you take enough water and lunch?
你们的水和午饭都带齐了吗?
192.Are there any problems in your explosive truck? No.
你的炸药车有问题吗?没有问题。
第 13 页 共 17 页
193.Is everyone here? Have you taken the pincers and cap testers?
所有的人都到齐了吗?你们的钳子雷管测试表都带齐了吗?
194.Give you another ten rolls rubberized fabric. Don’t waste!
再给你十卷胶布,省着点用,不要浪费。
195.Please wrap the loading poles and spades preventing from lost on the road. 把爆炸杆和铁锹绑好,别在路上丢了。
196.Are you ready? Let’s go to the magazine to get caps and explosive.
准备好了吗?我们去库房领炸药和雷管。
197. We need 90 boxes explosive and 300 caps. Carry them to the truck.
我们需要领90箱炸药300发雷管,往车上搬。
198.Pile them in order. Not too high and this is OK. Is the number correct? Let me
check it. Yes, right.
把它摆好,不用摆太高,这么高就行了。数量够不够,我点一下,够了。
199.Collect the scattered explosive in the box and lock it please.
把散药放在炸药箱里,把箱子锁好。
200.Please wait for me out of the magazine and I will enter and get the caps. 你们在库房外等我,我进去领雷管。
201.Let’s go, your truck with explosive follows our truck with caps, and keep the
distance out of 100m.
我们走吧!你的炸药车跟在我后面,保持100米车距。
202.Keep the smoking and the flame from the surroundings of the truck with
explosive.
炸药车上不许吸烟,不许使作明火。
203.It is today’s first well. If you have no question, start working, please.
这是今天的第一个点,如果没什么问题,请开始工作。
204.Loading the charge should be completed by the explosive driver and the charge
loader. Don’t throw the explosive down from the truck ,and don’t pack the charge and put the cap into the charge before used.
撒药,由炸药车司机和下药工共同完成,不许从车上往下扔炸药,更不许事先组装炸药或带雷管的药包。
205.Check the well with the loading poles before loading in order to guarantee the
well accessible.
下药前,就先用爆炸杆检验炮井,以确保药井通畅。
206.After getting the charge, the charge loader can get the cap and ensure that the fire
line is short.
下药工拿到炸药后,才能从雷管车上领雷管,并检查雷管线是否短路.
207.The cap can be plunged the charge when the charge is put on the well and the
loading is ready.
将药包放在井口处准备下井时,才可装入雷管.
208. The fire line should avoid being rolled or bolded except it really necessary so
that the charge, with cap, can be put.
除需要外,不要折叠或缠绕雷管线,以便放下插入雷管的药包。
209.Don’t strain, twist or damage the fire line during the course of charge loading. 下药时,不要拉紧,扭曲,缠绕炮线。
210. The pressure should be added evenly and the knock should be avoided during
the use of loading pole.
在使用爆炸杆时,只能均匀地加压,决不能冲击药包。
第 14 页 共 17 页
211.After the charge to the desired depth, the cap must be tested by the qualified cap
tester before filling the well. The testing person should leave the well site as far as possible and ensure no watching people nearby during the whole test course. 药包下到深度后,在填井前一定要先用合格的雷管测试仪进行检测,检测时要离开炮井井口,不许有他人围观。
212.The charge in the well should not be taken out except it is proven useless. 除非是报废药包时, 药包下井后不可提回。
213.Take special care in taking the charge out of the well. Unload the cap carefully
after the charge returning from the well.
提药包时一定要格外小心,药包提出后应小心的拆除雷管。
214. Ensure the charge, in the well, is in good condition. Fill the well and all the hole
body must be filled in case blowout occurred.
确定药包在井下无误时,方能把井填上,填井时一定要把井筒填满以免造成井喷。 215.After filling the hole, cut the extra fire line and berry it in short circuit. 填完井后,把井口多余的炮线剪断,并短路埋好。
216.OK, the rig is ahead, the truck with explosive must keep one station distance
away from the rig. Don’t go ahead, and let’s have a rest for lunch.
前面就是钻机了,炸药车要与钻机保持一站的距离,不要靠近,原地休息吃午饭。 217.How many wells have we loaded? How much explosive and how many caps have
we used?
下了多少口井,用了多炸药?多少雷管?
218.The charge can’t go to the desired depth, so it must be drill it again. Leave one
person to guard the charge, and I will go and ask the rig back. Take the charge and go away. Put the cap into the charge after the well finished, and don’t do it before.
这口井下不去药,需要补炮,留一个人看着药, 我去叫钻机回来补一下,拿着炸药站远一点,等打完井了再包雷管下药不要提前包好。
219.The fire line is broken in this hole, so we only take another 1kg charge and one
cap again. Don’t occur again in the future work and record the hole: stake number is 1751, the middle hole, 5kg charge and 2 caps.
这口井炮线断了,只好再拿一公斤炸药一发雷管。以后下药时注意不要发生类似的事情。 作好这口井的记录:桩号1751中间一个眼,5公斤,2发。
220.The drilling crew stop working, and you can stop working after finishing the last
3 points. Don’t worry, and pay more attention to your operation procedure. 钻井组收工了,你们把这最后三个点下完收工,不要着急,注意你产操作程序。 221. What is the last stake number?1991. OK.
最后一个点桩号是多少?1991。好,知道了。
222. Make your own tools in order, and let’s go back.
收拾好自己的工具,我们收工。
223. Make a careful drive, and go to the magazine. How much charge left?50kg.
Please carry them in. Go and return the caps. 44 caps are left.
路上要小心开车,回去后到炸药库。今天剩多少炸药?50kg.去交雷管,剩44发。 224.Put the abandoned paper box to the rubbish pit and burn it.
把废纸箱送到垃圾坑烧了。
225.Go back and stop the truck after filling the fuel. Tomorrow it is very far. Get up
early and don’t be late.
回去加好油,把车停好,明天路远,早起,不要迟到。
第 15 页 共 17 页
226. If you want to live in the fly camp tomorrow, I can apply to the manager. Please
go to bed earlier. See you!
如果你们想要小搬家,晚上我可以向队长提出,回去早点休息,再见。
227.Tomorrow we will go to the fly camp with the drilling crew. Tomorrow morning,
please prepare your luggage, lunch and water.
明天我们跟钻井组一起小搬家,早上起来后收拾好个人行李,准备好自己的午饭和水。
228.The well must be loaded in the day, which being drilled.
当天打好的井,必须当天下药。
229.Hold a training about the operation skill, safety knowledge and quality control. 进行有关操作技能与安全质量的培训。
230.The charge can’t reach the desired depth, because the formation is too hard, the
drill is very difficult, then redundant water is injected , so thick sand accumulated in the bottom of the well, and not all the debris and sand can be brought out. 药下不到深度,原因是岩层坚硬,钻井困难,注水较多,泥沙沉积相当厚,碎屑与泥砂没有完全被带出井口。
231.The truck should avoid to roll on the unload well in case the fallen sand leads the
charge not to the desired depth.
车辆经过时不要轧没有下药的井,以免砂石掉落井中,造成下药深度不够。
232.The undesired charge depth will lead the rig back and drill again, so it will affect
the whole field operation.
下药不够深度,钻机就要回去补炮,样会影响钻井效率。
233.After guaranteeing the moveout, try your best to drill the well in the middle of the
road.
在保证偏移距的情况下,尽量把井打在路中。
234.Are there any first-aid kit? Yes, there are. Take care of them and don’t loose it.
车上有没有急救包?有,保管好,别丢失了。
235.The slippers are forbidden during the course of work, change displace them with
the labour insurance shoes immediately.
工作期间严禁穿拖鞋,赶快换劳保鞋去。
236. Don’t you understand my words? No, I don’t. So I will repeat it.
你是不是没听懂我的话?是的,我没听懂。那么我再说一遍。
237.We need an interpretor.
我们需要一个翻译。
238.You must pay more attention to use the charge and caps, especially they are put
together.
使用炸药和雷管时一定要小心,特别是他们在一起的时候。
239.It would lead serious result to loose charge or caps.
如果丢失炸药和雷管后果会很严重。
240. Can you use the cap tester? If not, let me teach you.
你会使用雷管测试表吗?如果不会,我来教你。
241. Three wells left in 1342 line, so we must finish today, or it will affect the next
work.
1342测线还剩3口井,今天我们一定要干完,否则会影响下一步工作。
242.During the course of drilling, the big throttle doesn’t mean high speed. The key
step to improve the drilling rate is that the driller operate the rig proficiently, and coopr\erate with the helper very well.
第 16 页 共 17 页
在钻井过程中,油门大并不意味着速度快,司钻的熟练操作,和钻工的密切配合才是提高效率的关键。
243. Rotation control handle:
push: The rig runs in counterclockwise direction.( it is used in unloading the drilling pipe.)
pull:The rig run in clockwise direction (used in drilling). 旋转手柄:推:反转(卸钻杆时使用)
拉:正转(打井中使用)
244.Up and down cont\rol handle:
push: the rig will be hoisted
pull: the rig will be descended.(adding pressure)
升降加压手柄:推:上升
拉:下降
245。 The mast control handle: push: lay down the mast (used in moving) pull: erect the mast. ( used in drilling)
井架起落手柄:推:井架放倒(处于行车位置)
拉:井架竖起(处于工作位置)
246. High speed handle: it can used with the up and down control handle.But it just
permit to push and forbid to pull.
快速手柄:和提长加压手柄可同时用,只准向里推,不准往外拉。
247. the throttle control handle: it is used to adjust the speed of the engine.
第 17 页 共 17 页