"拍马屁"如何用英语来表达
外教一对一 http://www.yangjiajiao.com
“拍马屁”如何用英语来表达
Schmooze :n.& vi.闲谈, 用语言巴结别人
I love to schmooze on the phone with my friends. 我很喜欢跟朋友在电话上闲谈。
As soon as class ends, Bob always starts schmoozing the teacher. He's desperate for an A! 一下课,Bob 就跑去巴结老师。Bob 实在是太想拿A 了!
schmoozer : n. 健谈者,能说会道者,也指善于用语言拍马屁的人
My clever old aunt is a great schmoozer who always becomes friends with the most influential people at any business event she attends. 我聪明的老姨妈能说会道,总能在出席商业活动时和最有影响的人交上朋友。
suck up to someone:v . 巴结别人,讨好别人, 奉承; 巴结; 拍马屁
My brother wants a new video game. He's sucking up to Mum so that she'll buy the game for him. 我弟弟想要一个新电子游戏。他一直在讨好妈妈, 好让妈妈给他买那个电子游戏。
It never hurts to suck up to the boss. 谄媚老板没有坏处。
suck-up: n. 拍马屁的人 ,奉承者
You’re such a big suck-up, did your boss give you one day off? 你真是个马屁精, 你的老板准你一天的假了吗? brown nose: v. 巴结别人
外教一对一 http://www.yangjiajiao.com
Rachel is constantly brown nosing our boss. She buys him a latte every morning. Rachel 不停地巴结我们的老板。她每天早上就会给他买一杯拿铁!
Stop brown nosing me; it doesn’t work for me anymore. Get on with your work, now„ 少拍我马屁,这一套对我已经没用了。 继续你的工作,现在就去。
brown noser: 拍马屁的人
I hate brown nosers, they’re just so disgusting! 我讨厌拍马屁的人,他们很恶心。