无间道roleplay台词
Scene1:
请问Excuse me
有没有人? - 什么事- Hello? - Can I help you?
啊 没有没有 我想试试那个Can I try this stereo?
你用什么喇叭? What speakers are you using?
没有 有什么好介绍的? Nothing special, any recommendations?
这部 标准港产货 一万多 Try this tube amplifier, made in Hong Kong, 10 grand only. 加上千多块的本地线And use this cable, also locally made about 1000.
比得上十几万的欧洲货The sound is as good as expensive European amps.
高音甜 中音准 低音沉Sweet high notes, crisp middle, strong bass.
总之一句话 就是通透In a word, transparent.
来 过来听听Come and listen.
立体感多强Human voices are drifting towards you.
感觉到没有? See that?
就好像在你面前唱一样Voices are indeed drifting towards you.
你试试这个Try this one.
你听老音乐呢 这种好This is ideal for listening to oldies.
怎么样? What do you think?
真的不错Much better indeed.
要是我买一整套 有折扣没有? Any discount if I buy the whole set?
胆机在这儿买Buy the tube amp here
喇叭就不要了but not the speakers.
祥威便宜点Go to Cheung Wai; it's cheaper there.
我找谁啊? Whom should I ask for?
你就说阿仁介绍的Just tell them Yan sent you.
哪张是我的? Which one is mine?
中间那张The one in the middle.
OK 谢谢Okay, thanks.
谢了You're welcome.
现在去祥威有人在吗?Is Cheung Wai open yet?
有啦Sure.
喂 你臭小子You bastard.
我叫你帮我看着 你吃里爬外I told you to watch the store not to send my customers away. 你的喇叭是卖得贵嘛But your speakers are over-priced.
我不卖贵点If I don't sell them at this price
哪有钱交保护费给你们这些老大呀?how can I afford to pay "protection money"? 那你不交试试看啦You can try not paying for a change.
哎 我的线Hey, the cable.
借用两天I'll return it in a few days.
四千多块 你借用两天$4,000 for a few days?
去哪儿呀?Where are you rushing to?
去送殡A funeral.
Scene 2:
你说Tell me.
你光是伤人已经好几次了How many times have you been busted for assault?
我千方百计和律政司说I am trying to convince the Department of Justice
你心理有问题that you have psychological problems
叫你看心理医生and need to see a shrink.
你还到处打人But you keep on beating people up.
你是不是真的心理变态?Are you really going nuts?
你忘了自己是好人还是坏人了?Have you forgotten you're a cop?
明明说好三年 三年之后又三年You told me it's only for 3 years.
三年之后又三年But after 3 years come another 3 years, and another.
就快十年了 老大It's almost 10 years already, boss.
你对我态度好点行不行?Can't you be a bit more courteous to me?
现在全香港只有我知道你的身份I'm the only one in Hong Kong who knows your real identity now.
我回去把你的档案全都删除掉Maybe I'll just erase your file
你一辈子做古惑仔 我也不用烦了so you can stick with the Triads for good.
你想我怎么样What do you want me to do?
天天提醒自己 我是警察Remind myself I'm a cop every day?
做梦的时候都说Shouting out "Drop your gun, I'm a cop."
"放下枪 我是警察!"这样?even in my dreams?
韩琛什么时候进货?When will Sam place his order?
不知道No idea.
这个星期Sometime this week.
什么?What?
这个星期之内Sometime this week.
泰国佬已经来了The Thais are here.
韩琛收了货 去卖给别人Once the goods arrive, Sam will resell them.
货仓在哪儿?Where is the warehouse?
我怎么知道那货仓在哪儿?How the hell do I know?
我才跟了他三年I started working for him only 3 years ago.
这案子一破就退休Okay, I'll let you retire after this.
你少来Bullshit.这句话我听了九千多次I heard this a zillion times already.
又是这些破玩意儿(偷听器)?Shit. These mikes again?
警察部那么有钱The Police is loaded with cash
能不能换点先进的tell them to get more advanced models.
植入体内的 要不要?How about implanting it into your body?
植在哪儿?Into which part of my body?
针孔摄影机A pinhole camera?
针孔在哪?Where's the lens?
二十五号是你生日嘛 臭小子Your birthday is on the 25th, right?
我从来不戴表I never wear watches.
Scene 3:
挺利索的You sure know what you're doing.我也读过警校I also went to the cadet school. 你们卧底可真有意思 老在天台见面Do all undercover cops like rooftops?
我不像你 我光明正大Unlike you, I'm not afraid of light.
我要的东西呢?So where's the stuff I want?
我要的你还未必带来呢I don't think you've broughtwhat I want either.
什么意思?So what does that mean?
你上来晒太阳的?We came up here to sunbathe?
给我一个机会Give me a chance.
怎么给你机会?How?
我以前没得选择I have no choice before
现在我想做一个好人but now I want to turn over a new leaf.
好啊Good.
跟法官说Try telling that to the judge.
看他让不让你做好人See what he has to say.
那就是要我死?You want me dead?
对不起 我是警察Sorry, I'm a cop.
谁知道?Who knows that?
别动 警察Don't move. Police.
放下枪 放了刘警官Drop your weapon and let Inspector Lau go first.
你上司是韩琛的卧底Your boss is Sam's mole.
证据在我手上I got evidence.
我们到警察局再说Let's clear this up at the station.
放下枪 立刻放下枪Drop your weapon now.
我报了警啦I've called the police.
我干嘛要相信你啊?Why should I trust you?
你不用相信我You don't have to.
你小心点You'd better watch out.
你小心点Look who's talking.
祝你们在警察部一帆风顺I wish you every success in the police force.
干杯 各位长官Bottoms up, officers.
不用怕 大家同门师兄弟No sweat. We are brothers.
现在琛哥死了Sam is dead now.
以后你要罩着我You have to look after me.
我九四年加入警校I joined the cadet school in 1994.
可惜 这么多年都上不去But my career never really takes off.
他连看都不看我一眼Sam looked down on me.
韩琛的录音带我已经毁灭了I've taken care of Sam's tape.
放心吧 以后我跟你了Don'tworry. I'll follow you from now on.
警察快到了 做戏做全套Ourfolks will be here any minute. Let's give them a good show. 其实我很能干 是琛哥不识货I'm actually quite smart. Too bad Sam never knew that. 我是警察I'm a cop.
Scenealternate:
哎哟 我刚才数到第几箱啦?How many boxes have I counted?
24 --24?真的?24? Are you sure?
Sure(真的)Sure --把电话给我Pass me the phone.
哦 来来来Coming.
喂?Hello?
哦 等等啊Hold on please.
干什么?谁啊?Who is it?
不知道I don't know.
喂Hello.
是我It's me.
对 在搬家呢Yes, I'm moving in.
别偷听 在说秘密Don't eavesdrop. It's confidential.
我整批货没了I lost all of my goods.
查一下There's a mole.
谁是卧底Dig him outfor me.
你等等 这人多Hold on, too many people around here.
等等Hold on.
卧底的档案我不能碰 我查不到I have no access to those undercoverfiles. I can't dig him out.
我不管有多困难I don't care how difficult it is.
我只知道他用的是摩斯密码I only know he uses Morse codes.
那好 你把昨天晚上那些人的资料全都给我Give me all the information on the people around you last night.
真名啦 身份证啦 银行号码Their real names, ID card no., account no., etc.
今晚见 13楼See you tonight, at the cinema
就这样OK.
怎么了?What's the matter?
29 --28 --啊29
我在说我的小说 我写的那本小说I'm talking about my novel.
我想到写什么了 来来来 过来 过来I know what I'm going to write about. Come here.
我可以写那个男主角有二十八种性格I can write about a man with 28 different personalities.
你是说我啊?Are you talking about me?
你正经一点嘛Be more serious.
喂 你想一想啊Think about it.
一个人有二十八种性格A man with 28 personalities.
也就是说 他每天起床就自己跟自己演戏That means he starts role playing the minute he wakes up.
演得他连自己的He is no longer certain
真实性格都忘了which personality is the real him.
是不是很恐怖啊?Isn't it scary?
很恐怖嘛Very much.
很棒的Good?
很棒 一定很畅销Yeah. Will be a bestsellerfor sure.