感谢的句子
Your kindness means so much.
你的关心铭记在心。
Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy.
你的体贴关怀给了我巨大的欣慰。
I cannot sufficiently express my thanks for your thoughtful kindness.
对于你给予我的无微不至的关怀,不胜感谢。
Thanks a million.
万分感谢!
It is at a time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend.
只有在这样的时刻,一个人才会真正领略到朋友的深情厚意。
Your sympathy has brought us great comfort.
你的慰问给我带来了莫大的安慰。
Thank you for the gift.
We appreciate your kindness and we shall always cherish this lovely gift from you.
谢谢你馈赠礼品,
我们感激你的盛情,永远珍爱你给我们的漂亮的馈礼。
I cannot tell you how delighted I was with the beautiful birthday present you gave me.
我无法告诉你我收到你馈送的漂亮的生日礼物,我是多么的高兴。
You couldn't have given me anything that I would enjoy more.
你送给我的礼物真是让我太高兴了。
Thank you for your gracious hospitality.
感谢你们的亲切款待。
I can't remember when I had a more pleasant time.
这是我度过的最愉快的时光。
Thank you very much!- Not at all
Thank you so much !-You're welcome
I really appreciate what you did for me! -Never mind
Thanks a lot! -That's alright.
I am very grateful to you! -It doesn't matter
Thank you. That's all right.
Thanks a lot. My pleasure
Many thanks. No problem.
I appreciate it. You are welcome
I owe you this. I am honored.
向帮助过你的人表达感谢可能是很简单的一句话,但是会为你带来良好的人际关系哦。因此,怎样在接受帮助之后表达感谢就显得尤为重要了。
Thanks a million. I really appreciate it.
万分感谢,真的是帮了我大忙啦。
I really appreciate what you’ve done for me these days.
我真的很感激这些天来你对我的帮助。
It’s very kind of you to help me.
你能帮助我真是太好了。
表示感谢
hank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.
在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。
Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...
感谢您使我们在……停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。
Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.
非常感谢您慷慨的款待。
You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.
希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。
Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).
很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。
Thanks a million (ever so much).
万分(非常)感谢。
It's generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).
承蒙您对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。
At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments. 首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。
I really don’t know what I would have done without your help.
真不知道没有你的帮助我该怎么办。
.
.