英语基础知识(1)
一、自我介绍英语基础知识
SHOTO is an ISO, UL and NSF certified company.
SHOTO是一家ISO、UL和NSF合格认证的公司。
China Shoto plc is a company Listed on AIM on 6th December 2005.
双登是2005年2005年12月6日在AIM上市。
China Shoto plc is a company Leading manufacturer of batteries in China. 双登是中国领先的电池制造商。
Shuangdeng group mainly produces back up batteries, including AGM VRL A batteries, GEL VRL A batteries ,Flooded lead acid batteries. ect.
双登集团主要生产后备能源,包括 AGM电池、GEL电池、富液铅酸电池等。 we have a strong edge and leading international market position.
我们有一个强大的竞争优势和领先的国际市场的地位。
We devote to promoting the human to progress by using our excellent products and services.
我们致力于运用优质、满意的产品和服务来促进人类进步。
We specialize in this line of business.
我们专门经营此项服务。
We have been engaged in this business for the past 20 years.
敝公司从事这个业务已经有20年的经验。
Our company is well-established and reliable.
我们公司有口皆碑且信用可靠。
We have full confidence that we will meet all your requirements.
我们有信心可以满足您的所有需求。
二、日常会话:
1、预定航班 make a flight arrangement
I need to get a single flight to Beijing on December 7, 2009 in the morning. 我需要一张2009年12月7日早上去北京的单程航班。
2、预定酒店 make hotel reservation
we have a standard double room,non-smoking,on the third floor.
我们订的是标准双人间,无烟室,在三层。
3、电话预约 make telephone appointment
Hello,is this 4474716? I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang,please?
您好,是4474716吗?我想找王先生?
Would you like to leave a message on his voice mail?
您要不要留话在他的语音信箱里 I'm not available to take your call,but please your name,number and a brief message.
我现在不能接您的电话,但请您留下您的姓名、电话号码和简短留言。
4、接待客户 entertain clients
Would you like something to drink? 您需要喝些什么吗?
Here is a copy of our company profile. 这是我们公司的简介。
My pleasure,I hope your visit to our company is very enjoyable.
这是我的荣幸,我希望您这次到我公司之行愉快。
Let me introduce you to Mr. Wang, our marketing manager. 让我来给你介绍,这是我们的市场部经理,王先生。
I’m looking forward to seeing you again.期待您再次光临。
5、 参观工厂 visite a factory
Would you please tell me your schedule so that we could arrange the visit for you? 请告诉我您的行程,以便我们为您安排参观
I’ll take you around the factory and show you our machines in operation
我将会带你参观我们工厂并带您看看我们运行中的设备。
6、产品展示 products demonstration
Can you show me how to make this work?
请你给我演示一下怎么用这个装备?
I’d like to give you a demonstration of our latest and best selling product . 我想给你演示下我们最新生产的最畅销产品。
7、顾客服务 customer service
Did you have any problems with our products or service?
你对我们的产品和服务有什么问题?
Is there anything else I can do for you?
还有其他需要帮忙的吗?
二、E-mail商业实用英文
1. Making an appointment安排会议
2. Looking for Customers寻找客户
3. Extending Business拓展业务
4. Trade Proposal商务计划
5. Agreement on Conditions of Business交易条件协议
6. Trade Inquiry商务询价
7. Selling Offer卖方报价
8. Buying Offer买方报价
9. Placing an Order下订单
10. Follow-up进度查询
11. Sales Contract 买卖契约
12. Claims and Adjustments索赔与调处
13. Establishment of Agency Ship建立代理关系
三、会面
I'd like to make an appointment to see you.
我想要跟您约个时间见面。
Would it be possible for us to talk to Mr. Black in person about that?
我们可否亲自跟布来克先生谈此事?
Mr. White would like to come and see you.
怀特先生想登门拜访。
What do you say five o'clock?
你觉得五点如何?
When can we meet to talk?
什么时候我们能见面谈谈?
What time would be convenient for both of you?
您们两个人什么时候方便呢?
How about the day after tomorrow at five o'clock p.m.?
后天下午五点如何?
I'll see you at eleven.
那就十一点见。
Anytime you say.
什么时候都可以。
Anytime between three and five.
三点到五点都可以。
I'm sorry, I have an appointment with one of my clients tomorrow.
抱歉,我和我的一个客户明天有约会。
I'm afraid I'm busy all day tomorrow.
恐怕明天我会忙一整天。
I am afraid I couldn't make it.
我恐怕无法到达。
I'm afraid I'll have to postpone the appointment.
恐怕我必须把约会延期。
Can we make our appointment a little later?
我们的约会可以往后延些时间吗?
Could you change the schedule for me?
你能帮我更改时程吗?
I prefer not to postpone the schedule.
我比较倾向不要延后行程。
I would rather not change the time.
我倒宁愿不要更改时间。
四、价格与订货
Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers. 感谢贵方询价。请告诉我们贵方所需数量以便我方报价。
We welcome your enquiry of July 30 and thank you for your interest in our products. 很高兴收到你们七月三十日的询价,并感谢你们对敝公司产品的兴趣。
Any increase or decrease in the freight after the date of sale shall be for the buyer's account.
出售日后运费如有上涨或下跌,均归买方负担。
This quotation is subject to your reply reaching here on or before January of 20. 此报价以在一月廿日或一月廿日之前收到你的答复才有效。
As the prices quoted are exceptionally low and likely to rise,we would advise you to accept the offer without delay.
由于所报价格特别低,并可能涨价,建议贵公司立即接受此报价。
We hope you will be satisfied with our samples and quotations.
我们希望贵公司能对我们的样品和报价感到满意!
Your suggested price is rather on the low side.
你方建议的价格偏低。
It is the lowest price that we can offer you now.
这是现在我们所能提供最便宜的价格。我们可能提供你们九折的特别折扣。 I am afraid your price is above our limit.
你们的价格恐怕超出了我们的界限。
Thank you for your order. We accept it and will dispatch the goods early August. 谢谢您的订单。我们接受此订单,并将于八月初交货。
We have received your letter of July 25.
我们已经收到您七月廿五日的信件。
Please answer promptly.
请立即回复。
We look forward to receiving your reply in acknowledgement of this letter. 我们期望能收到您有关于此事的回复。
五、运送与付款
We are pleased to inform you that your order has been shipped.
我们在此通知您,您的订单已经运送出货了。
It is due to arrive at Hong Kong on September 30 , and confirm by return that goods will be ready in time.
预计于九月卅日抵香港。请函覆确认,货物将按时备妥。
Something unexpected compels us to seek your cooperation by advancing shipment of the goods under S/S No. 5691 from October. to July.
意外的情况迫使我们寻求你方配合,请将第5691号售货确认书里货物装运期由十月份提前到七月。
The shipping documents are to be delivered to you against payment only.
装运单据将于付款后交至贵公司。
Let us have your instructions for packing and dispatch.
请告知包装及装运之所需指示。
In spite of our effort, we find it impossible to secure space for the shipment owing to the shortage of shipping space.
虽然敝公司已尽最大努力,却因为船位不足而无法保证交期。
Attached is an invoice.
随信附上发票。
We request your immediate payment.
我们要求您立即付款。
We will not accept L/C 45 days. Please change it to L/C at sight.
我们无法接受见票四十五天后付款的条款,请将之修改为即期信用证。 Please see the enclosed copy of our wire payment.
请参考附件的电汇缴款复印件。
六、协调
We are afraid we can not comply with your request.
我们恐怕无法顺从您的要求。
We welcome an opportunity of discussing a contract with you.
我们竭诚欢迎和您讨论合约事宜。
感谢您的建议,对于您体谅我们的立场,我们不胜感激。
I am so sure we can do something to help you.
我确定我们能作些事来帮助你。
We still feel sorry for the trouble that has caused you much inconvenience. 我们仍然很抱歉对您造成这么多不方便的困扰。
Please accept our deepest apology for any inconvenience this matter has caused you. 请接受敝公司对此事所造成之不便的深深歉意。
We solicit your close cooperation with us in this matter.
我们恳求您对于此一事件能给予协助和合作。
Your courtesy will be appreciated, and we earnestly await your reply.
对于您的协助我们将感激不尽,敝公司将静待您的回音。
We are confident to give our customers the fullest satisfaction.
我们有信心能提供给我们的客户最完整的满意。
Thank you for the trouble you've taken in this matter.
谢谢你为这件事费心了。
We are looking forward to your reply.
我们期待您的回复。
We are looking forward to your immediate answer.
我们期待您的立即答复。
We look forward to the pleasure of hearing from you. 我们期待您的回音。
We advise you to visit our website
我方建议您浏览我方的网站。
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let me know. 若有任何问题,请不要犹豫与我联络。