计算机专业英语句子
1. Bad file name or command. 错误的文件名或命令。
2. Abort, Retry, Ignore? 中止,重试或取消?
3. Please read the following license agreement. 请认真阅读下列授权协议书。
4. It is recommended you exit all the other applications before continuing with this installation. 建议安装前先关闭其他所有的应用程序。
5. Press OK to continue installation of this software. 请单击【OK 】按钮继续安装。
6. Press F1 for Help. 按F1键请求帮助。
7. Restart your computer and finish setup. 重启你的计算机,完成安装。
8. Write protected disk in drive. 磁盘写保护。
9. Are you sure you want to continue [Y/N]? 确认继续吗?(是按Y /不是按N 键)
10. Not enough memory. 内存不足。
11. Set the front of your monitor to face the east if possible. 如果可能,请把您的显示器的面板朝东。
12. When cleaning the outside of your monitor and picture tube, use a damp cloth or a cloth with a recommended detergent, please. 要清洁显示器的外表和显像管,请用湿布或蘸有推荐洗涤剂的布。
13. Connect the power cord for your monitor to the power port on the back of the monitor. 把你的显示器的电源线连接到显示器背面的电源端口。
14. Plug the power cord for the monitor into a nearby outlet. 把显示器的电源线插在附近的一个插座上。
15. Connect the end of the signal cable to your computer’s video port. 把信号电缆连接到计算机的视频口上。
16. If you are using a Macintosh computer, connect the cable to a Macintosh adapter, and set the pins on your adapter. 如果你使用的是Macintosh 计算机,则把电缆连接Macintosh 适配器。
17. Turn on your computer and monitor. 打开你的计算机和显示器。
18. If your monitor can display image, installation is completed. 如果显示器可以显示出图像,那么安装就完成了。
19. If the product you have purchased does not include a CD-based manual, please visit thefollowing URL to download user’s guide and driver installation file. 如果你购买的产品没有CD 光盘形式的使用手册,请访问以下网址下载用户手册和驱动程序安装文件。
20. The higher the refreshing rate is, the better the resolution becomes. However, this can be limited by the capacity of system. 刷新率越高,清晰度越高。但是,它有可能受限于系统的容量。
21. Recommended rate: 85Hz (at least 75 Hz). 建议刷新率:85Hz (最小75Hz )。
22. An inappropriate refreshing rate may fatigue your eyes. 刷新率不合适,会使眼睛疲劳。
23. The best resolution may differ from the size of monitor. 最佳分辨率可以因显示器尺寸而有所不同。
24. The main function of a processor is to interpret and carry out instructions. 处理器的主要作用就是解释和执行指令。
25. Every processor has a set of operations such as ADD, STORE and LOAD. 每个处理器都有诸如ADD 、STORE 和LOAD 之类的操作码。
26. The keyboard is full of buttons, with which we can input data or program into the computer. 键盘上布满了按键,我们可以通过它向计算机中输入数据和程序。
27. Control menu: It is standard in all windows, but its appearance will be changed if you have opened a particular window. The menu contains a group of window commands. 控制菜单:它在所有的窗口中都是标准的,但如果你打开一个特殊的窗口时,它的外观却很可能要改变。它是包括一组窗口命令的菜单。
28. Title menu: It indicates which program you are currently working in. When a window is active, its color will become blue. 标题菜单:它表明你当前正工作在哪一个程序。当一个窗口处于激活状态时,它的颜色将变蓝。
29. When a window is maximized, the restore button replaces its maximize button. You can revert the window to its original size by clicking on this button once again. 当一个窗口已被最大化,还原按钮就会取代最大化按钮。再一次单击这个按钮,你就能把窗口恢复成它原来的大小。
30. Minimize button: When you click on it, the window disappears and appears as a button on the taskbar. 最小化按钮:当你单击它时,这个窗口将消失并以一个按钮的方式出现在任务栏上。
31. Close button: Selecting this button when you want to close a document or exit a program. 关闭按钮:当你想要关闭一个文件或退出一个程序时,你可以选择这个按钮。
32. Menu bar: Click on a menu item to display the menu and its commands. 菜单栏:单击一个菜单名称后将会显示出整个菜单和它的命令。
33. Tool bar: Clicking on a button will invoke a specific command. 工具栏:单击一个按钮将会启动一个特殊的命令。
34. Scroll bar: When the information is not entirely displayed in the frame, vertical and horizontal scroll bars appear. Drag either scroll bar to side the information into view. 滚动条:当信息没有在框架中完全显示出来的时候,就会出现竖直的和水平的滚动条。拖动其中任一个都将使信息进入视线。
35. Status bar: It provides information regarding the current status. 状态栏:它提供一些有关当前状态的信息。
36. The Central Processing Unit (CPU) is the heart of the computer system. The size of the CPU is becoming smaller and smaller, but it’s speed and capacity is increasing tremendously. 中央处理器(CPU )是计算机系统的心脏。它的尺寸变得愈睐愈小,但它速度和容量却大副的增长。
37. The CPU has two main parts: (1)the control unit and (2) the arithmetic / logic unit. 中央处理器有两个主要部分:(1)控制单元,(2)算术逻辑单元。
38. The control unit does not execute instructions itself, it tells other parts of the computer system what to do. 控制单元它本身并不执行任何指令,它 告诉计算机系统其他部分各干什么。
39. The ALU performs all the arithmetic and logical functions. ALU 执行所有算术和逻辑功能。
40. Before an instruction is executed, it is first retrieved from main memory and pout into a register. The function of the register is to temporarily store data and instructions. 一个指令执行前, 首先将其从主内存中取出并放如寄存器内。 寄存器的功能就是暂时存储数据和指令。
41. The term bus refers to an electrical pathway through which bits are transmitted between the various computer components. 总线这个术语指的是二进制数码在各种计算机部件之间传送的电子通道。
42. The language processor can convert the instructions into machine language the CPU can understand. 语言处理器能把指令转换成CPU 能读懂的机器语言。
43. A well-designed CPU makes the computer have strong processing power, and highprocessing speed and uses the amount of main memory effectively. 一个设计很好的CPU 使计算机有很强的高速处理能力,并能够有效地使用内存。
44. In machine language, data and instructions are represented in binary form. 机器语言里,数据和指令都是用二进制形式表示。
45. Main memory can be thought of as an electronic desktop. The more desk surface you have in front of you, the more you can place on it. 主内存可看成是个电子桌面。你面前的桌面越大,能放置的东西就越多。
46. If your computer has a lot of memory, you can place more software instructions in. 如果你的计算机内存量大,你就能存放更多的软件指令在里面。
47. The name of RAM derives from the fact that data can be stored in and retrieved at random. RAM 这个名字来自数据可被随机存取这一事实。
48. The CPU usually can only utilize those software instructions and data that are stored in main memory. CPU通常只能用那些在内存里的指令和数据。
49. The basic unit of the storage is bit. Bits are grouped to formed bytes, which, in true, are grouped to formed words. 存储的基本单元是位。多个位就组成字节,字节依次就组成了文字。
50. A byte commonly contains 8 bits to represent a single character, and the ninth bit is used for error detection. 一个字节通常有8位, 代表一个字符,而第9位是用来检验错误的。