酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话
Dialogue A
Individual clients check in(散客入住)
G=客人 R:=接待员
R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you?
下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您?
G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please.
我要登记住宿。
R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please?
好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗?
G:I’m Christine.Nolan
我叫克莉丝汀•诺兰
R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan?
诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗?
G:Yes, form today.
是的,预定了。从今晚开始。
R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport.
好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。
R:(双手接客人证件)
R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人)
R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right?
请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗?
G:Yes.
是的
R:Print out the registration form?
打印住宿登记表。
(再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名)
R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash?
您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢?
G:By Credit Card.
刷卡。
R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card?
好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名)
G:Yes.
有密码
R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。
R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额) R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.
这是给你刷的¥1500的预授权,请您在POS单上签字确认.
R:(做房卡,填好房卡内页上的房号,房价以及早餐并双手递给客人,请客人在内页宾客姓名处签字)
R:The breakfast time is from 7:00am to 10:00am at the IAP. Please show your room number before meal. The need for additional breakfast is 98yuan one person.
早餐时间是早上7:00-10:00陶乐咖啡厅,请在用餐前报房间号码,需要额外加早餐是98+15% service charge元一位。
G:OK.
好的。
R:Your room number is 1018.Here is your key card. The bellman will take your luggage and show you the way.
您的房间号码是1018,这是您的房卡。行李生将为您提行李并为您带路。
G:OK.
好的。
Dialogue B
Complaint(处理投诉)
C=Front Office Clerk 前台服务员 G=Guest 客人
C:Good evening, Front Office. Can I help you?
晚上好,这里是前台。有什么可以为您效劳?
G:This is Ms. Stevenson, Room 1827. I’ve just checked in and I’m not satisfied with my room. . 我是1827房的史蒂文森小姐,刚入住的,我对房间不满意。
C:May I know what’s the matter?
请问有什么问题吗?
G:The room is too noisy and my husband was woken up several times by the noise the baggage!I didn’t expect such things would happen in your hotel.
房间非常的!我没料到你们酒店会发生这样的事情。
C:I’m sorry to hear that, Ms. Stevenson. I’ll try to arrange another quiet room for you .Please wait a moment.(after a while)。We do apologize for the inconvenience.
很抱歉有这种事情,史蒂文森小姐。我立刻为您更换另一件更安静的房间,我们为给您带来的不便道歉。
G:That fine. Thank you.
好吧,谢谢您。
C:You’re welcome, Ms. Stevenson. Your new room number is 1728 and here is your room key. My name’s Simon, and if there is anything else I can do for you, please don’t hesitate to call me.
不客气,史蒂文森太太。这是为您新更换的房间1728的房卡。我叫西蒙,如果有什么我
能效劳的,请尽管给我打电话。
Dialogue C
Check out
R:Good morning, sir .can I help you?
早上好先生,有什么可以帮到您?
G:Morning .l would like to check out.
早上好,我想办理退房。
R:Certainly. Can I have your name and room number?
好的!您可以告诉我您的名字和房间号码吗?
G:Thomas Dickson in Room 1218
托马斯.迪克逊 房间号码是1218.
R: A double room for two nights at 800RMB per/night, the meals that you had at the hotel are
250RMB….Here is your bill please check it.
一间双人房住两晚,每晚房费是800元,您在酒店餐厅的消费是250元。。。这是您
的账单请您核对一下。
G: Sorry, l am not clear about this item.
不好意思,我对这项消费表示不理解。
R: Oh. This is for the phone calls you made from your room.
这是您从房间内拨打的电话账单。
G: But I didn’t make any calls.
但是我并没有拨打任何电话。
R: Oh, just a moment. l’ll check it . l’m terribly sorry sir .we made a mistake.we will deduct it
from you bill right away.
请您稍等一下我查一下。非常抱歉,是我们的失误,我立即从账单中扣除此项收费。 G: It seems correct now .Can I pay by credit card?
现在看起来账单是正确的了。
R : Yes, Sir. We will cancel your pre-authorization and charge your bill by Credit Card. 好的,先生。我们将会取消您之前刷的预授权再重新收取您的费用。
G: Yes.
好的
R : Have a nice day! We hope to see you again!
好的!先生。祝您有愉快的一天,我们期待能再次见到您!