生活大爆炸搞笑段子
--I am not going to work --我不去上班了
--oh, just because your career’s been stagnant for a few years ,that’s no reason to give up. ---就算你的研究生涯这几年没什么发展,那也不应该放弃啊
--sheldon, I was up all night, using the new free-electron laser for my diffraction experiment.—谢尔顿,我一晚上都没睡。我在用自由电子激光束做X 射线散射试验。
-- did the laser accidentally burn out your retinas? --是不是激光束意外的把你的视网膜烧掉了?
--no. –没有。
--then you can drive. Let’s go. --那你就可以开车了。快走吧!
-- didn’t I tell you I’d be working nights and you’d have to make other arrangements?---- 我没有告诉你我现在时晚上工作整晚吗?你想想别的办法!
-- you did. –你告诉了。
--and? --所以呢?
--I didn’t. let’s go –可是我没办法。快走!
---oh, leonard . there you are. I’m ready to go home. –天啊,莱纳德,你在这啊!我已经准备好回家了
--- I just got here. –可是我刚到这
--good, perfect timing ---太好了,真及时。
---howard ,help me out here. ---霍华德,你帮我说句话呀 ---no, just for the fun of it, I’m gonna take his side. ---不,我决定站在他这边,这样有意思多了~~
车管局前台 ---application? -----申请?
---I’m actually more of a theorist. ----我实际上更多的算一个理论家。 ---the application in your hand. 霍华德----她说的是你手里的申请表。
---sheldon, why are you arguing with the DMV? ---霍华德:谢尔顿,为什么你要和车管局争辩
---how else are they going t learn? ---谢尔顿:否则他们怎么进步? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------第八集