你不见得会说的美式英语
I’ll see you in a bit .一会见。
I need a minute.给我点儿时间。
We sit down and discuss it.我们坐下好好谈谈。
I have been feeling for a long time that we’ve been growing apart.我一直觉着我们已经分开很久了。
We are leading different lives.我们过着不同的生活。
Who’s the dude?那家伙是谁?
You are forgetting what it is like to be with me .你马上就要忘了和我在一起是什么感觉了。 Here we go .就这么着吧。
We don’t hang out in places like this.我们从来不来这种地方。
Why did you take me here?你为什么带我来这儿?
I am gonna get herpes just from sitting on this couch.坐在沙发上都能得疱疹。
Sure you OK,bro?你没事儿吧,哥们儿?
You don’t have to keep asking me .不用老这么问。
I am good. 我挺好的。
I think I need to fuck somebody .
我想我要去找个人上床(此处中文用的是温婉语,你明白的)。
You don’t need to put your P in the V right now.(P:penis,V:vagina)
I find you both very sexually attractive.我发现你们俩都很性感。
Let’s pump the brakes,OK?就此打住,行吗?
I just got out a five-year relationship.我刚结束了一段5年的感情。
I am not looking for anything serious.我现在只想玩玩。
You are cracking me up.你太逗了。
I am sorry I am being so weird now.很抱歉我失态了。
Last night ,like some sort of idiot.昨天晚上,跟歌傻子似的。
You girl friend dumped you ,right?Are you hurting?
你被女朋友甩了,你受伤了?
I’m backed up.我有预约。
You want a lolly or balloon?你要棒棒糖还是气球?
Do you mind not saying that over and over again?
能不能别再重复那么说了?
You really want have this conversation?你想谈这个,是吗?
I have no qualms with sticking you ,I will equalize you .我才没有意外管你,知道吗你? You dick.你大爷的。
You gotta get you shit together, man.你他妈的赶紧振作起来,明白吗?
It’s just an anticipatory order.就是提前预定一下。
I just thought I’d take my chances.我就是来碰碰运气。
That’s a bit little out of my price range.有点超出我的预算了。
That’s very gentlemanly of you ,but you two enjoy your trip.心领了,你们玩的开心。 Thank you for bailing me out.谢谢你帮我圆场。
A thousand times ,thank you.十分感谢。
Sucker!白痴!
I’d just like to grab some dinner,please.我想吃点东西。
Thank you dating him after me .谢谢你甩了我和他约会。
Life is full of lessons,you learn something new everyday.
生活中有太多的知识,每天都能学到点儿。
We are on the same team.我们意见统一了。
Lead singer of the band 乐队主唱
Duty calls.身不由己!
This king has found queen.两情相悦
I didn’t mean that at all. 我不是那意思。
What brought you here? 什么风把你刮来了?
Have a steady paycheque.工作和稳定。
You get what you deserve.恶有恶报。
You went nuts.你疯了!
You don’t have to dote on ,I am not that type of person.不用献殷勤,我不是那种人。 Get home safe.路上小心点儿。
She took you our for charity.她是可怜你才和你出去的。
It’s a nowhere road.那是条不归路。
Pube 阴毛
I don’t wanna step out of the spotlight and then be forgotten.
我不想离开闪光灯,然后背遗忘。
I am freak out .我抓狂了