电影中好美的句子
㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了, 也无法触及的, 那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西, 也许是最好的, 好东西是不会消亡的。
㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福) 。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around
accidentally ——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
㈢《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西, 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事, 我都会像现在一样爱你, 直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生, 你可真不是个君子, 小姐, 你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不过是为了有所回报, 我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使让我撒谎, 去偷, 去骗, 去杀人, 上帝作证, 我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界, 一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让, 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家, 我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样, 明天又是全新的一天。
㈤《TITANIC 泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看, 我是个教养良好的小姐, 骨子里, 我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我, 你要什么我就能给你什么, 你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的, 不知会遇见什么人, 会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物, 我不想浪费它, 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么, 要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人, 我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪. 死亡不再有, 也不再有悲伤和生死离别, 不再有痛苦, 因往事已矣。
㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧! 工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定, 但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道, 女人过了40想出嫁就难了, 被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时, 那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此, 所谓命运, 就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对, 地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁, 所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就, 我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办? 要是我找不到你怎么办? 如果没有你我该怎么办? 你是我的家人, 你是我的一切。
㈦《GARFIELD 加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children. 后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. 应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
感冒症状种种:
1. I've got a cold. / I've got a bad cold. 我感冒了。/ 我感冒很严重。
2. I've got a runny nose. / My nose is running. 我流鼻涕。
3. I've got a sore throat. 我嗓子疼。
4. I've been coughing day and night. 我一直在咳嗽。
5. I can't stop sneezing. 我打喷嚏打个不停。
6. I've got a temperature. / I'm running a high fever. 我发烧了。/ 我发高烧。
7. I've got a very bad headache. / This headache is killing me.
我头很痛。/我头快痛死了。
8. I feel sore and ache all over. 我觉得全身酸痛。
9. I am trembling with cold. 我冷得全身发抖。
10. I feel like I'm dying. 我觉得我好像要死了一样。
11. I feel dizzy. / My head is swimming. 我头晕。/ 我头昏脑胀的。
12. I have a stuffy nose. 我的鼻子不通气。
打电话常用英语
情况一: 打电话的人找的是你自己
Is Daisy there? Daisy 在吗?
Speaking. 我就是,说吧。
That's me. 我就是。
This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.
This is she. 我就是。(注: 男的用 This is he.)
You're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。
情况二: 要找的人不在
May I speak to Mr. Gates? 请问 Gates 先生在吗?
He's out. 他出去了。
He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。
He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。
You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。
He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。
情况三: 要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言
Can I talk to Mark? 我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?
He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?
He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗? 情况四: 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来
Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
I have no idea. 我不知道。
He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。
情况五: 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里
Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?
Sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?
情况六: 打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言
Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?
Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。
Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。
Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。
情况七: 接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复
When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212? 他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?
Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?
(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?
Pardon? 抱歉。请再说一次。
Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?
Im sorry? 抱歉。请再说一次。
情况八:对方希望你替他/她传话,但你想拒绝
May I leave a message? 我能否留个话?
You know what? My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry. 你知道吗?我的英文不是非常好,我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗?我很抱歉。
If you don't mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good. 如果你不介意的话,能否请你再打一次,然后在录音机上留言?我的英文不是很好。
情况九:打电话的人要找的人是别人,请对方稍等
Is Brandon there? Brandon在吗?
Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。
Hold, please. 请稍等。
Hold on, please. 请稍等。
Let me see if he's here. Hang on. OK?
我看看他在不在。等一下,好吗?
情况十:对方打错电话
Can I speak to Alexander Walker?我可以和Alexander Walker说话吗? Alexander Walker? I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker ?抱歉,这里没这个人。
I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. 抱歉,恐怕你打错电话了。 What number did you dial? 你刚才拨的号码是多少?
情况十一:要求跟刚刚已经通过话的人再讲话
Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something. 你能否请Daisy 再来听电话呢?我忘了跟她讲一件事。
Sure. I'll go get her. 当然!我这就去叫她。
情况十二:电话打不通
Did it go through? 打通了吗?
The line was busy. 电话忙线。
I got the busy signals. 电话忙线。
情况十三:(因自己忙等原因)请别人去接电话
Paul, can you answer the phone? I'm busy. Paul,你能不能去接电话?我在忙。 Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul.你能不能去接电话?我现在不能接。 Yes, dear. 是的,亲爱的。
情况十四:接到无人电话(就是打来了却不说话的那种)
Who called? 谁打来的?
No one. He hung up on me. 没人。他把电话挂了。
Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word. 打错了,我想。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了。
附:以下是几个录音机留言的参考范例。
a 、范例一
Hi! This is Abby. I'm not home right now. Please leave a message. 嗨!我是Abby. 我现在不在家。请留言。
b 、范例二
Hi! This is 555-5555. We're not here. Please leave your message. Thank you. 嗨!这里是555-5555. 我们现在不在。请留言。谢谢!
c 、范例三
Hi! This is Brenda. I can't come to the phone at this time. Please leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as possible. 嗨!我是Brenda. 我现不能接电话。请你留言。我会尽快回你的电话