办公室日常用语
Good morning, miss.
早上好,小姐。
May I help you?
我能帮你忙吗?
I'd like to see Mr. Miller, please.
我想见米勒先生。
May I have your name, please.
请问你叫什么名字?
I'd like to see Mr. Smith.
我想见史密斯先生。
Do you have an appointment?
您预约了吗?
No, but I have something urgent to talk about with him.
没有,但我有急事要跟他谈。
Sorry, he's at a meeting now.
对不起,他正在开会。
I'd like to see Mr. Lines, please.
我想见Lines先生。
Would you give me your business card?
我看看您的名片好吗?
Sure. Here you are.
好,给你。
Thank you. I'll see if he's available now.
谢谢,我去看看他是否有空。
Good morning, miss. I'd like to see Mr. Johnson.
早上好,小姐。我想见约翰逊先生。
May I have your name, please?
您叫什么名字?
My name is Bill Jones.
比尔·琼斯。
Mr. Johnson is expecting you. I'll tell him you're here.
约翰逊先生正在等您,我告诉他您到了。
I'd like to see Mr. Johnson.
我想见约翰逊先生。
Do you have an appointment?
您预约了吗?
No.
没有。
I'm sorry, Mr. Johnson has a full schedule this week.
对不起,约翰逊先生本周日程已排满。
I'd like to see Mr. Cooper.
我想见库柏先生。
Sorry, Mr. Cooper is occupied at the moment. Could you please write a note to him on the matter you wish to see him about?
对不起,他现在正忙。您能否留下便条说明您有什么事要见他?
Sure.
可以。
Hello, this is Mr. Smith of Motorola Corporation. Is that Johnson Company?
您好,这是摩托罗拉公司,我是史密斯,请问您是约翰逊公司?
Yes.
是。
May I speak to Mr. Hans Miller, please?
我可以和汉斯·米勒讲话吗?
Sorry, he's been transferred to the New York Office.
对不起,他已调到纽约办事处去了。